- » Holiday Vegetable Medley
Holiday Vegetable Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday vegetable medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday vegetable medley recipes.
1) Line the salad bowl with escarole.
2) In a saucepan, bring the salted water to a boil.
3) Add the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in green beans and cook for 3 minutes more.
5) Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer or until all... - 46.4252
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole and add in all the ingredients except the lemon peel.
2. Microwave covered at 50% medium for 5 minutes. Stir every 2 minutes.
3. Now, add in the lemon peel and stir.
4.Let stand for a minute after... - 42.0892
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
1) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Add the water and bouillon granules and stir till dissolved
3) Then add in the Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, pepper and bring to a boil
4) Cover with a... - 44.673
Creamy Vegetable Medley
In a bowl, combine the vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pimientos, salt, pepper and half of the onions.
Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until the edges are browned.
Uncover; sprinkle with the... - 36.0031
Gazpacho Pasta Salad
Tangy lime brightens the flavor of this colorful medley of fresh veggies. - 41.7856
You May Also Like!
Cheese & Oregani Zucchini Medley
In a 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 20 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat... - 44.6565
Arabian Vegetable Medley
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute eggplant in 1 tablespoon oil 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender.
Remove eggplant from pan; set aside.
In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onions in remaining 1... - 35.5158
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and... - 47.0897
Summer Squash Medley
1) With cooking spray, coat a large skillet and add the margarine.
2) Place the skillet over moderate heat and heat till the margarine has melted.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another minute, constantly stirring.
4) Add the sweet red pepper, yellow... - 45.9472
Swiss Vegetable Medley
Preheat oven to 350°F In large bowl, combine vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pepper, pimiento and 1/2 can French Fried Onions.
Pour into shallow 1-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, 30 minutes or until vegetables are done.
Sprinkle remaining... - 32.2667
Shrimp Pasta Medley
Melt spread in large skillet on medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Stir in shrimp, half-and-half, pea pods, bell pepper, wine and crushed red pepper.
Simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Pour sauce mixture over hot... - 36.5638
Broccoli With Red Pepper And Shallots
Trim off leaves and tough ends of broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into flowerets.
Peel stalks, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
To cook broccoli, heat 2 quarts lightly salted water in 3-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil.
Add broccoli and boil, uncovered, 3 to... - 39.0839
Sunset Garden Medley Tomato Salad
Sunset Produce is a pioneer and industry leader in the gourmet greenhouse industry bringing the world's most interesting flavors to every table year round and love using their gourmet tomatoes inspired by flavor. I learned to make this summer salad on one of... - 0
1. Wash peppers; drain well.
2. Place peppers on rack over broiler pan; broil, 4 inches from heat, until peppers become blistered and charred—about 15 minutes. With tongs, turn peppers every 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Place hot peppers in a large plastic bag. Let... - 41.238
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 44.796
Roasted Winter Vegetables
Roasted winter vegetable medley will add a dramatic touch to your harvest table. Here's a simple recipe that you can try at home. - 0