- » Holiday Vegan Soup
Holiday Vegan Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday vegan soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday vegan soup recipes.
Post Holiday Lentil Soup
After eating all the heavy, fancy gourmet food in the holiday season, your body literally screams for rest! Losing all the extra pounds gained during the holiday feasting is not an easy task. What you need is some delicious lentil soup. This is a very healthy... - 108.227
Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque With Indian Aromatics
Are you looking for a recipe specially designed for the holiday season? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare this Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque that is infused with orange and Indian aromatics. This dish never... - 83.0485
You May Also Like!
Vegan Tomato Garlic Soup
How to Cook... An Adventure in Aliamentation Episode 01, Part 1/2. Learn how to make a delicious vegan tomato garlic soup. Perfect for those cold rainy days or if a friend is feeling sick! You can also watch me try to make a soymilk steamer (and make a... - 22.8497
Healthy Broccoli Cheese Soup
Here is a healthy vegan broccoli and vegetable soup for everyone who loves eating healthy. In this video, the chef makes quick and easy soup which also be used as a sauce. Watch the video for the recipe and tips. - 114.644
Chilled Peach Soup
1. Rinse the peaches with water.
2. Clear the peaches from all brown spots and pit them; do not skin them.
3. In a blender, process the pitted peaches on low speed until smooth.
4. Serve immediately. - 31.6624
This Lentil Soup recipe is my favorite . Lentil Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. Today, it is recognized as highly nutritious, and provides a good source of protein, fiber, iron and potassium. So if you have good taste and also care about your... - 42.0172
In a serving bowl or pitcher, combine cucumber, onion, avocado, oregano, oil, and vinegar.
Pour in tomato juice.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add ice cubes to individual servings, if you wish.
Pass lime wedges to squeeze over. - 41.4567
Celery And Sunflower Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and fry onion for about 2-3 minutes, then add sunflower seeds and celery for about 2 minutes, until seeds get toasted lightly.
2. Stir in boiling vegetable water or stock and add the herbs.
3. Boil the soup, and simmer for... - 42.6986
Mellow Parsnip Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and saute onion for about 2-3 minutes, then add spices , garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in diced parsnips and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in stock and simmer for about 45 minutes or pressure cook for 15... - 44.1738
Cold Raw And Avocado Carrot Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. This creamy raw carrot soup is not only fresh and organic, but also low in calories and served cold, hence ideal for the summer. Luci Lock shows us how to prepare this... - 99.2473
Fresh Fruit Gazpacho
1. In a medium serving bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
3. Stir and serve. - 36.6595
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.6875