- » Holiday Vegan Soup
Holiday Vegan Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday vegan soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday vegan soup recipes.
Hearty Pumpkin And Black Bean Soup
If you are looking for a perfect soup to serve in your special fall dinner, then you should watch the video. This warm and hearty pumpkin and black bean soup offers you total comfort in a mild Autumn evening. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A and black beans are... - 134.181
Korean Sweet red Bean Porridge
This warm sweet porridge made out of red beans with rice dumplings is a great dessert for a cold winter day and makes a delicious bowl of breakfast as well. It is a quick and easy recipe to make for a nutritious meal during the holiday season. The sweet and... - 109.819
Post Holiday Lentil Soup
After eating all the heavy, fancy gourmet food in the holiday season, your body literally screams for rest! Losing all the extra pounds gained during the holiday feasting is not an easy task. What you need is some delicious lentil soup. This is a very healthy... - 108.354
Cold Raw And Avocado Carrot Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. This creamy raw carrot soup is not only fresh and organic, but also low in calories and served cold, hence ideal for the summer. Luci Lock shows us how to prepare this... - 99.22
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.7547
Healthy Broccoli Cheese Soup
Here is a healthy vegan broccoli and vegetable soup for everyone who loves eating healthy. In this video, the chef makes quick and easy soup which also be used as a sauce. Watch the video for the recipe and tips. - 92.9616
Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque With Indian Aromatics
Are you looking for a recipe specially designed for the holiday season? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare this Holiday Special Carrot Coconut Bisque that is infused with orange and Indian aromatics. This dish never... - 83.0649
Winter Barley And Vegetable Soup
This hearty Barley and Vegetable Winter soup is a good strong soup ideal for cold days and a secret weapon against your diet devastation in the party season. Your body is sure to thank you for the goodness this vegan barley and vegetable broth provides. - 50.7393
This is a type of rasam or soup which can be had with plain white rice. - 50.5822
Mellow Parsnip Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and saute onion for about 2-3 minutes, then add spices , garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in diced parsnips and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in stock and simmer for about 45 minutes or pressure cook for 15... - 45.6747
Green Split Pea And Onion Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil and fry the onions gently for about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in celery, Swede, and green split peas and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add stock and mustard powder and combine well.
4. Boil the mixture and cover with pan, and... - 45.1606
Celery And Sunflower Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and fry onion for about 2-3 minutes, then add sunflower seeds and celery for about 2 minutes, until seeds get toasted lightly.
2. Stir in boiling vegetable water or stock and add the herbs.
3. Boil the soup, and simmer for... - 44.3766
In a serving bowl or pitcher, combine cucumber, onion, avocado, oregano, oil, and vinegar.
Pour in tomato juice.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add ice cubes to individual servings, if you wish.
Pass lime wedges to squeeze over. - 42.2662
This Lentil Soup recipe is my favorite . Lentil Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. Today, it is recognized as highly nutritious, and provides a good source of protein, fiber, iron and potassium. So if you have good taste and also care about your... - 42.0101
This tomato rasam is very easy to make. If you are very tired of doing dal or soak tamarind for making rasam then you can try this easy to make and tasty tomato rasam. - 41.2676
A creativity of rasam with plums. - 37.6289
Fresh Fruit Gazpacho
1. In a medium serving bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
3. Stir and serve. - 36.3978
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.977
Chilled Peach Soup
1. Rinse the peaches with water.
2. Clear the peaches from all brown spots and pit them; do not skin them.
3. In a blender, process the pitted peaches on low speed until smooth.
4. Serve immediately. - 32.6583
Cold Cucumber Soup
Cool off with a bowl of creamy cucumber soup! Enjoy fresh cucumbers in a cool new way, served blended with green onions, yogurt and a hint of dill. - 29.7886
Vegan Tomato Garlic Soup
How to Cook... An Adventure in Aliamentation Episode 01, Part 1/2. Learn how to make a delicious vegan tomato garlic soup. Perfect for those cold rainy days or if a friend is feeling sick! You can also watch me try to make a soymilk steamer (and make a... - 22.8041