- » Holiday Tea Bread
Holiday Tea Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday tea bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday tea bread recipes.
Strawberry Cream Tea Bread
Want to learn of a sweet tea bread recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and be a sure-fire hit at every tea party? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! - 113.389
Date Tea Bread
1. In a medium size bowl place chopped dates and add boiled water, sugar and butter or margarine. Stir well until butter blends and melts into the entire mixture. Allow the mixture to cool a bit before beating in the eggs. If the mixture is too hot,... - 45.7206
Blueberry Crumble Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 oven. Grease a 9 in (23 cm) baking dish.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, beat to combine, then mix in the milk until blended.
3. Sift over the flour,... - 45.3628
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C, Gas Mark 8.
2. In a large warm bowl, tip in the flour and salt and add butter while rubbing it in to form breadcrumb like mixture.
3. In another bowl, mix the yeast and sugar and pour the flour mixture into... - 43.3118
Orange And Honey Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 325°F/170°C/Gas 3 oven.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
4. With an electric mixer, cream the margarine... - 42.7336
Applesauce Tea Bread
1) Mix together the flours, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon powder and keep aside
2) Add in the egg, milk and applesauce and mix well to combine to form a dough
3) Place into a non stick bread pan
4) Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes till done
5) Turn... - 41.0133