- » Holiday Soft Caramel Corn
Holiday Soft Caramel Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday soft caramel corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday soft caramel corn recipes.
Aunt Emily's Soft Caramels
1) In 4-quart saucepan, add all ingredients except the vanilla.
2) Place over gentle heat, stirring occasionally, till the sugar dissolves and the butter melts.
3) Continue cooking, without stirring, till the candy thermometer reaches 248°F or a small... - 42.5204
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 46.717
Sea Salt Caramel
Sweet and Salty is a great combinations so try out this recipe of a classic candy that is soft, dense and chewy with a hint of saltiness. - 38.7808
Sweet Caramel Apples
If you love apples, then you simply can't resist the caramel apples. Crunchy, ripe apples doused in thick chewy caramel make for a truly fail-proof dessert. Perfect for Labor Day barbecue, tailgate, or even potlucks, this truly elegant dessert is a breeze to... - 127.589
Vanilla Caramel Apples
Wash, dry and polish apples.
Remove stems and insert wooden sticks.
Put milk, syrup and sugar into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Boil, stirring continually, until thermometer reaches soft ball stage 240° F (115°C), or... - 42.8621
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1) In a saucepan, place together milk, water, sugar, salt and shortening.
2) Heat the milk mixture stirring, until the shortening is melts.
3) Remove the milk mixture into a large bowl and allow to cool to very warm to 90°F.
4) Stir in the... - 49.436
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 47.9307
Place sugar, syrup, and 1/2 cup cream in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves.
Turn heat to low and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, to 238° F.
Mix in 1/2 cup cream and cook,... - 40.5991
Creamy Caramels has a great taste. Creamy Caramels gets its taste from almonds mixed with butter, flavored with vanilla. Creamy Caramels is loved by kids. - 32.3714
1. In a saucepan mix well combining sugar, corn syrup and orange juice.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (240°).
3. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
4. With a wooden spoon beat until mixture... - 38.486
1. In a pan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt and milk over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash down sides of pan to prevent crystals forming and continue cooking to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Add orange peel,... - 46.8962
Stained Glass Candy
1. Into two 10 1/2 x 15 1/2-inch jellyroll pans spread confectioners sugar evenly.
2. In a heavy large saucepan, combine granulated sugar, corn syrup and water and cook stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Using a pastry... - 43.5188
Old Fashioned Caramels
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix sugar, butter, corn syrup and 1 cup whipping cream; mix well.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over medium heat; boil gently 1 minute.
3. Mix in remaining whipping cream; allow it to come to a boil over medium heat.
4. Boil... - 38.6217
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 50.1008
Cookie Candy Turkeys
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: To make each turkey, place chocolate star, point side up, on work surface.
Place one caramel on microwave-safe waxed paper; microwave on HIGH for 5 to 10 seconds or just until slightly softened.
Place softened caramel on tip of chocolate... - 31.0163
Boston Banoffee Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. In a food processor, process the flour and diced butter until crumbed. Stir in the caster sugar and mix to form a soft, pliable dough.
2. Press into a 20cm/8in loose-based flan tin (quiche pan). Bake for 30... - 41.5302
A Very Special Walnut Torte
To prepare Crust: In medium bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar.
At low speed, gradually add flour just until blended.
With floured hands, pat dough into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Prick with fork.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 10 minutes.
Lower... - 44.3705
Pecan Rolls has a lovely taste. Pecan Rolls gets its taste from eggs mixed with caramels, topped with pecans. - 40.9507