- » Holiday Shrimp
Holiday Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday shrimp recipes.
Grilled Sambol Marinated Shrimp
For all of you shrimp lovers, here is another great choice of recipe. In this recipe, shrimps are first marinated in sambol and then grilled. This special spicy flavor of sambol adds on to the taste of shrimps. A must-do for any grilling adventure at your... - 135.455
Culinary Carrie: Garlic Head Shrimp Boats
Garlic Head Shrimp Boats - A devilishly better deviled egg. When family and friends stop by for those traditional holiday meals there seems to be a much larger array of side-dishes than at any other meal throughout the year. There's just something about... - 118.262
Shrimp Creole - A New Orleans Classic
Chef Scott is from South America and therefore he has numerous Louisiana recipes learnt from his grandmother. Louisiana Shrimp Creole is his favorite and that's the reason he wants to share it with his viewers. While he prepares the dish, he shares his... - 118.245
Shrimp On The Grill
Barbecuing is a fun thing to do! Ken is showing how to get the shrimps on the grill. An easy appetizer to make! Watch the video for more. - 117.899
Chilled Shrimp Gazpacho
A treat for the summer is a nice and cold gazpacho! A shrimp version is also worth making for the summers that have set in. To try this, watch this video! - 116.871
Chinese Pork And Shrimp Wonton Soup
Chinese pork and shrimp wonton soup is an appetizing soup with yummy wontons. This soup is simple and delicious with authentic chinese flavors in the wontons. Just relax and enjoy your evening with this wonderful soup with the family in your cozy home and... - 114.216
Seafood In Pom Teriyaki Marinade
Here is an amazing video that shows an incredible recipe to make grilled calamari shrimps. The chef here nicely marinates the shrimps in a flavorful pomegranate teriyaki sauce. These grilled shrimps are perfect for any beach party or even a get-together. Try... - 112.531
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 107.702
Shrimp On The Grill
Looking for an interesting recipe for your barbecue party? Look now further. Watch this video now and learn how the chef prepares this delicious shrimp, rolled in bacon strips. The recipe is quite simple and you can easily prepare it yourself. Watch the video... - 106.038
Looking for a nice and tasty spread that everyone is bound to love? How about the potted shrimp spread recipe detailed in this video? Watch the video right away and learn more! - 105.862
Elba's Puerto Rican Mofongo With Shrimp
Mofongo is on every menu on the Island of Puerto Rico, it is indeed the Island’s favorite. Watch Elba in her kitchen prepare this delicious and colorful dish made of mashed plantains, garlic, and pork cracklings topped with a mildly spiced and flavorful... - 105.613
Indian Style Grilled Shrimp
Spicy, crispy, smoky, a perfect Grill Appetizer during summer days. Nothing can beat the taste when they are grilled on open Gas Grill. A perfect recipe for Sea food lovers! - 105.596
Betty's Hot And Spicy Cajun Shrimp Saute
Check out this video that shares a super simple cajun style shrimp recipe that is absolutely flavorful and appetizing. The video is wonderfully presented and uses a very few ingredients making it all the more simple to try out at home. Watch the video and... - 104.229
Tom Yum Goong Part 2
Bring home the flavors of Thailand to your table with the flavorful tom yum goong aka Thai hotand sour prawn soup. Refreshingly pungent, delectably spicy and mildly sour, this simple prawn soup with complex flavors is fun to make at home, and is exceptionally... - 102.615
Tom Yum Goong Part 1
If you are looking to have a quintessential Thai dinner at home, don’t skip the spicy-sour tom yum goong. Also known as hot and sour shrimp soup, this zesty Thai staple is a favorite during the colder months and can be made easily at home with just a few... - 102.378
Cornbread Shrimp Stuffed Deboned Chicken
Anyone can make a whole stuffed chicken roast! If you want to make stuffed chicken with a ‘wow’ factor that will have your guest remember you for years, attempt this recipe that will test your culinary skills! Now while the stuffing is really easy to... - 102.192
Tex-mex Style Grilled Shrimp And Skirt Steak For Fajitas
Walk into a Mexican restaurant in Texas and you are sure to find some classic spicy shrimp or succulent Skirt steak Fajitas on the menu. Learn to recreate them in your own back yard with Kevin Bevington from HomeBBQ.com. Watch him cook Shrimp and Skirt... - 98.3094
If you make this Shrimp Cocktail by the Gourmet Dude at home, I can guarantee that you will save a hell a lot of money. This is a fantastic finger food for any Super Bowl party. Besides, I think that no can stop after eating just one. Game on! - 87.5315
Chicken Lomi With Shrimp And Oyster Sauce
Looking for some delicious and healthy recipe for the whole family, then look not further, the chef here showcases simple ideas to make a succulent lomi with chicken, shrimp and oyster sauce. She also gives an option to use Fettuccine instead of lomi. It is... - 86.7844
Are you looking for a unique snack or appetizer recipe to impress your guests? Try making Filipino Ukoy with Filipino chef Panlasang Pinoy. The video has detailed recipe with the demo and the recipe is pretty simple. Do not miss out the simple garlic dipping... - 79.6723
Salt & Pepper Batter Fried Shrimp
There is a lot that can be done with shrimps. But here Tina is keeping them simple with salt and pepper as she has very fresh shrimps that has all the flavors and don’t require much added spices to make them delicious. Enjoy them on the sides with some... - 71.0312
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
Baked Shrimp Olivia
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Shrimp Olivia - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Shrimp Olivia has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 49.6273
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the ham and bacon.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the browned... - 49.1963
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Place the bake pie shell in oven and bake for 8 minutes to cook partially.
3. Remove the pie shell from oven and reduce the temperature to 350Â° F.
4. Lightly beat eggs and cream, salt, pepper and... - 49.094
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 48.8517
Crab Stuffed Shrimp
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take the shrimp and peel them, leaving tails, devein and butterfly.
3) Take a pan and boil water in it. Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Drain and place in a shallow baking dish.
5) Take a heavy... - 48.6707
Seafood Quiche In Deep Dish 9 Inch Pastry
1) Allow the pasty shell to thaw
2) Preheat the oven to 375 F
3) Into a bowl, add the lemon juice and toss the cooked shrimp into it
4) Into another bowl, crack the eggs and beat well
5) Add in half the cornstarch, salt, dill weed and... - 48.6258
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 48.6217
Asparagus Shrimp Soup
Everyone likes asparagus and this unusual combination of asparagus with shrimp and mushroom makes an unforgettable soup - 48.2565
Nordic Cobb Salad
1. Cut the roasted beets into 1/4-inch dice.
2. Keep aside.
3. Toss the avocados with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
4. Keep aside.
5. In a food processor, combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, and salt.
6. While the machine is still... - 48.2344
Malaysian Scallops And Shrimp
1) Take a large bowl to place scallops and shrimp in it.
2) Take another bowl and stir together lime peel and juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, black pepper, green onion and oil in it.
3) Pour the prepared mixture over scallops and shrimp.
4) Cover... - 48.0643
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 47.8687
Golden Shrimp Toast
With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice; set aside.
Place the water chestnuts in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add the remaining shrimp paste ingredients except the green onion.
Process unti the mixture forms a... - 47.807
Shrimps In Dill
Drop the shrimps and lemon peel into boiling water.
Boil 5 minutes over medium heat.
Discard the lemon.
Shell the shrimps and remove the black vein.
Place in a bowl with the lemon juice, oil, parsley, dill, onion, garlic, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp... - 47.7749
1. In a bowl, mix eggs with 1 cup of water.
2. Add flour and salt; stir lightly to mix.
3. Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup.
4. Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
5. In a wok, heat fat until 360° F... - 47.583
Baked Coconut Shrimp
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place the apricot preserves, one tablespoon of the lime juice and the mustard
2. Mix well
3. Cook the mixture on low heat stirring occasionally until the apricot preserves melt and combine to form a sauce
4. Cool and... - 47.5381
1) In a saucepan, heat the tomato soup and stir in the cheese until melted.
2) In a cup, soak the gelatine in water.
3) Stir the soup mixture into the soaked gelatine.
4) Allow the gelatine mixture to cool down.
5) Add in lemon juice, green onions,... - 47.5029
Easy Lacy Shrimp Tempura
1. Prepare the shrimps first; shell them leaving the tails on.
2. Lengthwise cut the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly.
3. Lightly slash underside diagonally to prevent curling.
4. Dredge the shrimps in 3/4 cup of flour.
5.... - 47.4917
Baked Shrimp And Crab Combo
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a saucepan, combine cream of celery soup, milk, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
3) Stir the mixture until cheese melts and then stir in mushroom, crab, and shrimp.
4) Take large baking shells and... - 47.459
Curried Shrimp Salad
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Curried Shrimp Salad. This typically delicious Salad can be partnered with a variety of main courses. - 47.4027
Basil & Shrimp Stuffed Trout
In medium bowl combine celery, green onion and butter.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Stir in mushrooms, parsley, lemon peel, salt, basil and pepper.
Stir in bread cubes to coat.
Cut shrimp into 1/4- to 1/2-in pieces; mix into... - 47.3161
Prawn Shrimp Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 12 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) Place the celery,... - 47.2983
Lasagne Spirals With Shrimp And Broccoli
1. In a large pot, blanch the lasagna sheets until al dente, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, heat milk and stir in a blend of fish stock and corn starch until it smoothens and thickens.
3. Now, add swiss cheese and... - 47.2387
Best Shrimp Curry
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
2. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole put together celery, onion, and butter.
3. Cover the casserole with lid.
4. Cook on High for 6 to 7 minutes until onions and celery are limp.
5. Add flour, salt, curry... - 47.2107
Shrimp With Brown Sauce
Peel and devein shrimp.
Wash, drain, and dry thoroughly.
Cover and set aside.
Place the onions, garlic, ginger, and vinegar in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Heat the oil in a wide, heavy-bottomed,... - 47.0669
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, celery, green pepper and garlic till soft
2) Add in the tomato, tomato paste, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and tobacco
3) Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer
4) Mix together the cornstarch and water and... - 46.9913
Shrimp And Scallop Casserole
Wash and de-vein shrimp.
Place in a casserole together with chopped onion and liquid from scallops.
Cook 2 minutes.
Shell the shrimps.
Strain the liquid and mix with the milk.
Mix flour and 2 tablespoons butter well.
Dissolve the dough in the milk, and cook 2... - 46.9457
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the cold water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, bouillon, sugar, and basil.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 46.8962
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a tea cup, mix 1 tablespoon warm water, the chopped parsley, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the lemon juice, and green chili.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
Pour in the contents of... - 46.8673
Thai Shrimp Brochette
1) In a bowl add water and dip twelve 6-inch wooden skewers for 1 hour.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3) In another bowl put shrimp.
4) In a separate bowl add vegetables.
5) Pour half of the sauce over... - 46.8603
Best Seafood Lasagna
My sister likes this Best Seafood Lasagna recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this lasagna .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this lasagna very... - 46.8585
Shrimp And Jicama In Soy Sesame Sauce
1.In a small, dry frying pan toast the sesame seeds, stirring over high heat, until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
2.Place in a dish and keep aside.
3.In a bowl, mix cornstarch, ginger, sea salt, dry mustard, soy sauce, and sherry.
4.In a saute pan... - 46.739
Calypso Shrimp With Block Bean Citrus Salsa
1. In an 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, Tip the orange peel, the orange juice, the seasoned salt, and four cloves of garlic
2. Add shrimp to the mix and coat them well
3. After covering the dish with plastic wrap, leave the shrimp to... - 46.6452
This recipe doesn't need a side dish. Just potato chips will be nice. This dish is really tasty. Try it. - 46.525
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine green pepper, onion and butter; heat, covered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, shrimp, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Heat, covered, 3 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select... - 46.4297
Mix celery and grated onion.
Cover with Wishbone dressing.
Place in a covered container in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Drain excess dressing from the celery and onion mixture.
Add to the grated shrimp.
Use enough mayonnaise to form a... - 46.2586
Spanish Seafood Cocktail Gazpacho Style
1) Peel grapefruit and separate the sections.
2) Cut each section into bite-sized pieces.
3) Take a large pot and fill with water.
4) In a steamer basket add the shrimp and steam till pink.
5) Strain the shrimp in a colander. Immediately... - 46.2148
In a large skillet, saute onions, green pepper and celery in 5 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, picante sauce and parsley.
In a saucepan, melt the remaining butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually add the broth, salt,... - 46.2055
Cheese And Prawn Shrimp Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table.
2) Roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the flour... - 46.1361
Microwave Shrimp' N Scallop Bisque
1. In a microwave oven, place a large glass mixing bowl, add butter and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 1 ¼ minutes until the butter softens.
2. Add light cream, flour and ½ cup of wine and continue cooking on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for... - 46.1059
Spicy Shrimp With Bitter Greens Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a medium bowl, combine the first 4 ingredeints, and mix till it becomes a smooth paste, by adding a little cold water if the paste is too thick, also add... - 46.0805
Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry With Peppers
1. In a bowl, marinate shrimp in a tablespoon soy sauce, rice vinegar, ½ tablespoon corn starch for about 15 minutes.
2. Separately in another bowl, ass ¼ cup stock with remaining soy sauce, corn starch and sugar.
3. In a wok, heat 1... - 46.0156
Marinated Shrimp With Whole Spices
Peel and devein shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Drain and pat dry as thoroughly as you can.
In the container of an electric blender, combine the garlic, ginger, green chilies, lemon juice, salt, and freshly ground pepper.
Blend at high speed until you... - 46.0141
Shrimp With Dill And Ginger
Place the ginger in the container of electric blender along with 3 tablespoons water.
Blend until smooth.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium flame.
When hot, put in mustard seeds.
As soon as they begin to pop (10 to 15 seconds), add the... - 45.8503
Hot Shrimp Salad
Combine 1 cup butter and flour in saucepan; stir to make a paste.
Add milk to flour mixture gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened; add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Pour sauce into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Drain shrimp; chop... - 45.7773
Sweet Shrimp And Angel Hair Pasta
Combine the ketchup, soy sauce, water, and red pepper sauce, if using, in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the sweet red pepper, carrots, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes or... - 45.7473
Shrimp And Lobster With Sauce Caviar
1) In a bowl, combine all the Sauce Caviar ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend, then refrigerate until needed.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) Clean the shrimp... - 45.6494
Shrimp With Sweet Italian Peppers
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash thoroughly under cold running water, drain, and then pat as dry as you can.
Place the shrimp in a bowl.
Sprinkle them with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the turmeric.
Mix well with your hands, rubbing the salt and turmeric into... - 45.6153
Fusilli With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch fusilli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add sun-dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, stock and bring to a boil, simmer until... - 45.5988
Spicy Marinated Shrimps
1) Follow the instructions given on the pack to make the crab and shrimp boil
2) While making the crab and prawn add in a teaspoon of salt
3) Once cooked, drain the crab and prawn into a colander and allow to cool
4) Peel and devein the shrimps using... - 45.5293
Shrimp And Vegetables Mandarin
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 1/2 cups.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine syrupmixture, broth, cornstarch and garlic.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring twice.
Stir in shrimp, onions,... - 45.5221
Linguine With Creamy Shrimp
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch linguine, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add flour and cook without browning, stirring continuously.
3. Add milk gradually, fish stock, tomato paste, boil and simmer... - 45.2629
1. Take a deep skillet and heat some oil. Add the rice and saute for 5 minutes.
2. Mix the bouillon cubes in boiling water and add in the pan.
3. Let it boil and simmer the rice for 25 minutes to make it tender. Make sure that the rice absorbs all... - 45.2415
Creole Shrimp Gumbo
Brown flour in shortening until medium brown.
Add paste, diced celery, minced bell pepper, onion and garlic.
Cook on slow heat for 5 minutes.
Add all cooked ingredients to the boiling water.
Add salt, bay leaves, pepper and liquid.
Cook for 45 minutes on... - 45.1371
Blue Hawaii Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a small bowl and mix lemon juice, oil, seasoned salt and pepper with salad dressing mix to prepare the marinade.
3. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place shrimp into it.
4. Pour the marinade over shrimp... - 45.1086
1) Into a saucepan, add the cream cheese
2) Mix till smooth
3) Add in the soup, sour cream, paprika, and the garlic powder
4) Heat everything over a medium heat and cook till just heated through
5) Add in the crab meat, shrimp and about 3 tablespoons... - 44.9511
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients except shrimps and okra; stir and heat until the mixture boils and bouillon cubes dissolves.
2. Let the stew simmer until the vegetables are tender and mixture is reduced by about half.
3. Remove and discard bay... - 44.8007
Brandy And Orange Chicken Topped With Stuffed Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To a small skillet over moderate heat melt butter along with the olive oil and saute celery, onion, and red bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Adding the crab season with thyme or poultry seasoning, paprika, salt... - 44.6408
Holiday Shrimp Wreath
Thaw frozen shrimp, peel.
Make a shallow cut lengthwise down the back of each shrimp, wash.
Place shrimp in boiling, salted water.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and tender, drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Combine cheese and... - 44.4032
Shrimp With Lime Rings
1. In a large bowl, pour in some hot water
2. Tip in some gelatin and allow it to dissolve
3. Add lemon juice and salt to the gelatin and mix well
4. Chill till partially set.
5. When the gelatin is partially set, fold in the cottage... - 44.3428
Golden Shrimp Puffs
In a saucepan, bring butter, water and garlic salt to a boil.
Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until mixture is... - 44.3205
Shrimp Corn Chowder
My friends like this shrimp corn chowder recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this chowder is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also... - 44.2481
Japanese Shrimp And Egg Salad
1. Cook and drain the rice
2. Add the chopped onions, French dressing, shrimps, and 2 diced eggs and mix well
3. Set aside to chill
4. In a large bowl, place the greens and sprinkle the pickles on top of the bowl
5. Grate the whites and the yolks of... - 43.7947
Broccoli Shrimp Soup
Here I am posting an easy and healthy broccoli shrimp soup recipe for you. This soup is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on holidays we surely try this soup. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy your holiday, you can try... - 43.7339
Spicy Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil, add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until brown and soft.
2. Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, stock, rice, sugar and bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, until rice is tender.
3. Add shrimp and... - 43.6927
Holiday Shrimp Rounds
In mixing bowl cut butter into flour till mixture resembles small crumbs.
Stir in sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Divide mixture in half; wrap and chill 4 hours or overnight.
Working with half the chilled dough at a time, roll on floured surface with rolling... - 43.6066
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, green pepper and garlic.
2. Stir in broth, tomato sauce and soy sauce.
3. Add cayenne, oregano, and monosodium glutamate and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and cook with occasional stirring... - 43.5297
Shrimp And Fresh Herb Linguine
Cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until tender but firm (al dente).
Drain pasta; return to pot to keep warm.
Mix in 1 tablespoon unsalted butter.
Heat olive oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Add shrimp;... - 43.4478
1) Wash cucumber and halve lengthwise.
2) With a slotted spoon scoop out seeds from the center.
3) Chop cucumber measuring 1 cup.
4) Reserve remaining cucumber to use for garnish.
5) In a bowl mix chopped cucumber, shrimp, mayonnaise,... - 43.2013
Ginger prawns/shrimp is a spicy Indo-Chinese dish. It is one of my favorite Shrimp dishes and tastes awesome when served with Steamed Rice or any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.1779
Baked Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a food processor, combine the bread, 2 of the scallions, the parsley, and garlic, and pulse on and off to form coarse crumbs. Add the Parmesan and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and pulse just... - 43.1416
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter casserole dish.
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Add onions, celery, and bell peppers.
Cook 10 minutes or until clear.
Add flour; blend well.
Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring often.
Add parsley and shrimp.
Cover and cook... - 43.0112
Spicy Prawn & Capsicum Curry
An authentic spicy prawn curry with a smooth flavour of capsicum.....Amazing spiced up curry basically a kerala cum Goan recipe combi... Yum Yum Yummy recipe that any foody lover will relish it - 42.4612
Broccoli And Cauliflower With Shrimp Sauce
1) Cut off the large leaves of the broccoli
2) Under running water, break the florets
3) Place the broccoli and cauliflower florets into salted boiling water
4) Cover and simmer at low heat for 8 minutes
5) Drain the florets and keep... - 41.7922
Holiday Shrimp Recipes By Category