- » Holiday Sandwich
Holiday Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday sandwich recipes.
Chicken Shawarma Sandwich
Here is a fantastic video for restaurant style chicken shawarma sandwich. The chef here shows an amazing way to use chicken by making chicken shawarma sandwiches. This video is sure to sweep you off your feet! So, its better you try it once and decide... - 129.542
Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches
Oh Yum! Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches have a flavor that's perfect for the fall season and is a big hit at football parties. Since this is a crockpot recipe, you'll be able to save a lot of time. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Bon... - 125.359
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Talk about packing food for picnic, this grilled chicken sandwich is sure to be on list! To make it more tasty, here the chef is using a special homemade pesto and the way the sandwich is assembled too deserves special mention. It is full of nutrition, which... - 122.449
Here is a delicious sandwich to make with corned beef. You will need sauerkraut for this. You can use store bought or make your own. Sauerkraut is quite simple to make and is always tastier when made at home! This sandwich is traditionally made with rye... - 120.851
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
Betty's Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Sandwich Cookie
Transform simple crackers into delicious cookies in a few simple steps with this video. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a wonderful recipe in a super simple manner. Give it a try and impress your guests with a unique heart warming snack. Check it... - 119.03
Grilled Apple Panini
Although panini is an Italian dish, it can be found in several other countries as well. It is a delicious snack, which can be made anytime. It is much simpler to make in the Panini maker. Just watch this video and make a Panini for yourself now. - 115.938
California Tea Sandwiches
Want a recipe for yummy tea sandwiches that are guaranteed to be loved by everyone? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty California tea sandwiches. Watch to know more! - 115.423
Croque Monsieur is a very famous fast food snack served in the cafes of France. It is absolutely the most delicious sandwich in the world. This classic French bistro sandwich is a great way to use up leftover ham. Check out the recipe right now. - 113.034
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 112.999
Turkey And Egg Sandwich
If you love sandwich for your lunch or dinner, here is a recipe of heavy sandwich, which will keep you full for quite some time. It is really tasty with all the fillings of butter lettuce, turkey, egg and fresh tomato slices. It also serves a good dose of... - 112.29
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.867
Betty's Kitchen Smores Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Recipe
This party season, impress your family and friends with a gorgeous, delicious milk chocolate sandwich cookies. In this video, Betty shows how to make her favorite s’mores sandwich cookie that is a snap to make. Loaded with layers of irresistible milk cream,... - 110.538
Betty's Dark Chocolate Wheat Thins Sandwich Cookie
Chocolate sandwich cookies don't have to be always for the kids as this simple yet sumptuous dish will prove. Here's a lip-smacking, sweet-tooth satisfying chocolate treat that can make for a great finger food dessert for your holiday bash. It's sweet-salty,... - 109.685
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.14
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 2
If you love eating and making sandwiches, here is a video on how to prepare them. This sandwich is extremely flexible and can be eaten virtually any time of the day. This is the best recipe where you can use your creativity while selecting the ingredients.... - 108.616
Betty's White Chocolate Ritz Cracker Sandwich Cookies
This is one dish that both adults and grown-up will love to eat. Betty's white chocolate Ritz cracker sandwich cookies. This dessert recipe may not be too easy on the waistline but the heavy, indulgent flavors ensure that you forget the calories when gorging... - 106.901
Betty's Super Butterscotch Sandwich Cookies
Looking for a perfect dish fit for lounging and watching the game? Try Betty's butterscotch sandwich cookie. When sweet craving hits your football fans, this one treat is sure to appease. These bite-sized cookies are a scrumptious favorite that will have... - 106.819
Fresh Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
Why not use your leftover chicken to prepare some delicious and appetizing sandwiches. Look at this interesting video where Betty shows us how to transform some chicken and fresh tarragon into healthy sandwiches. Amaze your family and friends with the... - 106.399
Betty's Deviled Ham-cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches
Watch this excellent video that presents a recipe to make some amazing deviled ham and chive cream cheese finger sandwiches. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these elegant and appetizing sandwiches using rye bread. Check it out... - 105.527
Multi-grain Leftover Turkey Melt Sandwich
Multi-grain Leftover Turkey Melt Sandwich is a wonderful 'melt' recipe to use any leftovers from your holiday meal or a nice way to bring the flavors back. Check out this video and see what you can do with those leftovers. Cheers! - 104.626
Luscious Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Dessert
Chocolate ice cream tastes like no other. Here's a good way to cheat and turn shop-bought ice cream into something special. Betty demonstrates how to make a scrumptious chocolate ice cream sandwich cake using ice cream sandwich bars, Oreo cookie chunks, hot... - 101.442
Slow-baked Chocolate-filled Meringue Sandwich Cookie
When looking to wow your special someone, you can't go wrong with a recipe like this. This light-as-air meringue cookie make the ultimate show-off in tea parties or family get together. Just follow Betty's recipe of this slow-baked, crisp meringue cookie and... - 101.387
Bagel Ham And Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
Picnics and outings call for some wholesome and appetizing sandwiches. Watch this video that shows two magnificent sandwiches loaded with cream cheese, guacamole, sliced ham, smoked salmon and plenty of fresh vegetables. These terrific sandwiches would... - 100.638
Grilled Caprese Bruschetta
If you wish to keep your summer lunch nice and light lunch options, there is nothing better than bruschettas. Chef here uses the combination of fresh arugula, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls and you are sure to find this one completely irresistible.... - 99.6526
Quick Lunch Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
If you are looking for an easy, quick and low-calorie sandwich option to help you enjoy your favorite lunch the healthy way, without sacrificing taste or satisfaction, this is it. Betty helps you make her favorite "blt" sandwich from scratch. It's so simple... - 99.6303
Open Face Meatloaf Sandwich Bites And Others
Gone Thanksgiving, everyone begins their frantic search for new and creative holiday appetizers for the entertaining season! Here is a great video that shows you how to make three fast, fabulous and fancy holiday appetizers in one show! Bob shows you how to... - 92.2849
Meringue Buttercream Sandwich With Pistachio And Chocolate Garnish
If you want to impress your in-laws with some homemade goodies you have made, you better treat them these meringues. Learn from this video how to make the gorgeous meringue sandwiches with only a handful of ingredients, which will be loved by the young and... - 91.7668
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Savory And Sweet Sandwich
Want a simple sandwich recipe that you can cook within minutes and will leave everyone wanting more? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests with a delectable sweet and savory sandwich! - 85.9472
Sandwich Toast Making Made Easier
If you have some potato bhaji leftover, don’t discard it. Watch this video to learn what to do with it. This delicious crispy toasted sandwich is a popular favorite for breakfast, for kids’ school lunch boxes or for a cold and lazy day snack. Serve it... - 71.0274
Traditional Coquille St Jacques
In round baking dish, pour wine over scallops.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at medium 5 to 6 minutes, or until scallops are tender; stir once.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/4 cup; let scallops stand, covered.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter and onion at... - 53.2292
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 52.1426
This ginger sandwich is the ultimate pick for a mid-day snack or to serve with coffee. It's got a distinct flavor of ginger and is softer and richer than gingerbread. - 52.0316
Ginger Crinkle Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices; keep aside.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, beat shortening, brown sugar and egg at medium speed until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the molasses and beat until smooth.
4.... - 50.6609
Open Face Vegewiches
Spray the rack of an unheated broiler pan with nonstick coating.
Cut tofu into eight 1/2-inch slices, then place on the rack.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
Turn and broil 1 to 2 minutes more or till light brown.
Top each tofu slice with... - 50.3419
Turkey Patty Melt
1. In a medium mixing bowl, put together turkey, mushrooms, bread crumbs, egg white, mayonnaise, and Italian seasoning and mix well.
2. Roll the mixture and shape to form a patty.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, grease with nonstick... - 50.2551
Turkey Gobble Up
1. Cut each bacon into 4 strips.
2. Pare, halve, remove seed and mash avocado. Place in a bowl.
3. Butter the toasted muffins and keep warm.
4. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
5. Arrange the... - 49.9646
Carrot Raisin Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat shortening, butter, 1/2 cup sugar, the... - 49.7751
Betty's Pot Roast
Place roast in 10-inch square casserole.
Sprinkle with carrots.
In small mixing bowl, combine garlic, wine, water, catsup and soy sauce.
Pour over roast.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 50 minutes, or until tender,... - 49.207
Baked Deli Sandwich
On a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray, roll dough into a small rectangle.
Let rest for 5-10 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings.
Roll out dough into a 14-in x 10-in rectangle.
Brush with half of the butter mixture.
Layer... - 49.1873
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
1. In a bowl, drain and flake the salmon and combine it with celery, mayonnaise, lemon juices and sauces.
2. Spread butter over bread slices and top half of them with thinly sliced cucumbers.
3. Smear salmon mixture over the bread slice.
4. Top the... - 48.8626
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.7022
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Brown roast on all sides.
Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Roast for 2 hours.
Pour sherry over roast and roast 1 hour longer.
Remove from pan; set aside to cool.
Reserve... - 48.6887
Meatball Sub Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
Place in a single layer in a 3-qt microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Turn meatballs; cook 5-6 minutes longer or... - 48.399
Sweet Pepper, Eggplant, Tomato, And Arugula Sandwich
1. Start preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a colander, place the eggplant and season with salt, and let the slices stand upright in it, for 60 minutes
3. On a grill, place the peppers and roast... - 48.0781
Fall Tea Sandwiches
Cut the white bread into thin slices.
Trim the crusts (save them for making into buttered crumbs or croutons).
Cut the turkey into thin slices.
Remove the stem from the tomatoes and slice vertically.
Rasp the skin of the cucumber and cut into... - 47.912
Marbled Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease and flour a 151/2 x 101/2 x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat together... - 47.7229
For open-faced smoked sturgeon and smoked beef sandwiches, cut 8 thin slices of the stone-ground brown bread.
Trim the crusts, butter evenly with sweet butter, cut into thirds, and lay thin slices of sturgeon on 12 of these fingers and beef on the... - 47.717
Superb Submarine Sandwiches
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the bread into half lengthwise and then again cross wise
2) Into a bowl combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and the chives and keep aside
3) Onto each bottom slice of the bread spread the 1 tablespoon of the cream... - 47.6345
Roast Beef Hero Sandwich
1. In a small mixing bowl, put together sour cream, horseradish, scallion, and mayonnaise; mix well.
2. On the bottom half of roll, place lettuce and top with tomato, roast beef, and sour cream mixture.
3. Top with the second half of... - 47.4358
Tuna Open Facer
1. Cut tuna into small pieces
2. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together tuna, cabbage, carrot and onion.
4. Add mayonnaise mixture to the tuna mixture and toss... - 47.2336
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 47.0659
Grilled Eggplant, Tomatoes, Provolone And Pesto Sandwiches
1) In a portable container place the eggplant slices on paper towels.
2) Rub salt and drizzle with olive oil.
3) Cover tightly.
4) Pack baguette, pesto, tomato, cheese and arugula separately. Pack everything other than the cheese in a picnic basket.
5)... - 47.0599
Caiun Catfish Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil paper and spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In another small bowl, mix the coleslaw mix and the dressing and set aside to chill
4. In a shallow dish, mix the corn... - 46.6846
1. In a mixing bowl, combine tuna and mayonnaise.
2. Season with celery, onion, salt and pepper.
3. Top toast with tuna and tomato.
4. On a paper plate, heat sandwiches on High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Heat on High... - 46.6652
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.6606
Party Sandwich Loaf
1. For making - Cheese and Gherkin Filling
2. In a bowl, blend sharp-flavored cheese with warm milk to form a paste and add gherkins.
3. For making - Chicken Salad Filling
4. In a bowl, combined minced cooked chicken with pickle, finely chopped celery,... - 46.654
Apple Turkey Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the buttered toast on a baking sheet.
3) Place a turkey slice on each toast and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and spread over the turkey.
5) Place 7... - 46.5188
Hot Turkey Sandwich
1. Slicing rolls in half horizontally lightly butter them and on large round plate arrange in circle.
2. Top each roll with turkey, then with avocado.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons (25 milliliters ) tomato for garnish, sprinkle the remaining tomato and... - 46.3107
Date Filled Sandwich Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
On... - 46.275
Crescent Cristo Sandwich Loaf
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Split dough into 4 long rectangles. Keep dough rectangles crosswise on 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets. The dough rectangles should not touch each other. Firmly press perforations to seal.
3.... - 46.1855
Open Faced Watercress Sandwiches
1) Keep handful of watercress leaves for garnish.
2) Chop remaining watercress finely to measure 1/2 cup.
3) Wash nasturtium flowers and pat dry. Clean and discard bugs if any.
4) Keep aside 8 flowers for garnish and put in plastic bag, blow in... - 46.1251
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5.... - 46.0984
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.9387
Apple Pie Sandwiches
In a saucepan, cook apples and water over medium heat for 10 minutes or until apples are tender.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into apple mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the... - 45.7476
Pour salad oil in a casserole, heat 2 minutes.
Fry beef, celery and onion in the casserole and cook 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add onion soup, water, catsup, mushrooms and mashed potato and stir well.
Sprinkle with allspice and chili powder.
Stir... - 45.5158
Bearnaise And Beef Fillet Sandwiches
To make bearnaise sauce, simmer wine vinegar, shallots, and tarragon in a small pan over medium heat until liquid evaporates.
Add butter and stir until melted, then cook until shallots are soft.
Whirl egg yolks in blender, then gradually add butter mixture in... - 45.4027
This vegetarian burger recipe (Also vegan) is one of the simplest and healthiest vegetarian recipes for burgers. Millet is a perfect grain for making patties since it is very soft and sticky when fully cooked. It also picks up the color of the beets for a... - 45.3238
Sardine And Cheese Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix onion and chilli sauce.
3. Butter toasted bread and top with sardines.
4. Spoon onion mixture on top.
5. Place over a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6.... - 45.2946
Brown 'n' Serve Club Sandwiches
1. Cut 6 pieces of foil to wrap the sandwiches.
2. Using a bread knife, carefully slice each roll horizontally into 3 slices.
3. Arrange bottom layer on a work surface and spread mustard on them
4. Butter the remaining slices.
5. On each... - 44.9163
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 44.5825
Party Sandwich Loaves
1) Remove crust from bread, cut bread into slices, and spread butter on each loaf.
2) Spread chicken salad filling in the first loaf, cheese spread in the second loaf, and egg salad filling in the third loaf.
3) Assemble loaves and place... - 44.4718
Jam Sandwich Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2. Slowly sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
3. Combine the flour thoroughly with the butter, sugar, salt, cream, egg yolks and vanilla. Mix it very well.
4. Allow it to chill for several... - 44.3953
Grilled Salmon Sandwich
Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on the salmon fillets or tuna flakes.
Grill for about 5 minutes.
Make sure that the fish is well cooked.
In the meantime, to prepare the sauce, heat oil in a small non stick pan.
Put in the garlic and cook for about 2... - 44.3381
Hot Cheese Salami Sandwiches
Blend first 4 ingredients; stir in olives.
Cut crusts from top and sides of loaf.
Make 1/2-inch slices, cutting to, but not through, bottom crust.
Spread facing sides of first cut with cheese filling.
Repeat with every other cut.
Insert 2 salami slices in... - 44.0579
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife, cut ends of bread loaf.
3. Crosswise cut loaf into 8 pieces.
4. Make 3 slashes in each piece; almost to the bottom.
5. In a bowl, mix butter and garlic powder.
6. Cut cheese and meat into... - 43.9329
Polynesian Chicken Sandwich
1) In a shallow dish, mix together pineapple juice and teriyaki sauce.
2) Arrange each chicken breast between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
3) Pound the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet.
4) Put the chicken pieces in... - 43.8787
Relish Sandwich Spread
1) In a large saucepan, heat 2 cups vinegar, brown sugar and salt together.
2) Stir the ground vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) In a bowl, blend the flour, mustard and 1 cup vinegar together.
4) Stir into the vegetables and simmer for 15... - 43.788
Classic B L T
This sandwich is very easy to prepare and delicious to eat. The ingredients used are usually available in any supermarket. A perfect snack for a summer picnic or you can also enjoy it while watching a movie in your house. The best thing is you can try lot of... - 43.7438
1. On a tray arrange party bread spreading each with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and / or mustard.
2. Cover using a small lettuce leaf.
3. Lay tuna, egg slices, shrimp, cucumber or steamed vegetables.
4. To serve garnish as desired. - 43.5699
Italian Style Picnic Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together salad dressing and mustard.
3) Unroll the dough on the baking sheet.
4) Fold the sides of the dough to make 10X12- inch rectangle.
5) Place the mozzarella cheese on one... - 43.4371
Toasty Paneer Sandwich
Take butter in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
As soon as the butter melts, add the cumin seeds to it.
When the spluttering sound is heard no more, put in the chopped onion and green chillies.
Cook till the onion softens.
Next, add the chopped tomatoes to... - 43.1918
Sloppy Joes With Hamburger
1. In an 8-inch round baking dish, crumble and spread ground beef.
2. Add onion; stir to mix.
3. Heat at High for 5 to 7 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Drain excess fat.
5. Add ketchup and relish.
6. Heat again on High for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Change the... - 43.0941
Triple Layered Sandwiches
1. In a medium bowl, mix deviled ham, pickle relish and green pepper.
2. Over 4 slices of bread, spread mayonnaise lightly.
3. Spread ham mixture on top of each.
4. Sandwich with another slice of bread and lightly spread mayonnaise over... - 43.0591
Irma's Onion Sandwiches
1) Slice brioche.
2) With a biscuit cutter, cut the brioche slices into rounds.
3) Slice onion into thin pieces so that they are just little smaller than the brioche rounds.
4) Spread mayonnaise over brioche, arrange onion slices over... - 42.9587
Open Face Sandwich Supreme
1. In a medium bowl, blend together mayonnaise, catsup, pickle relish, mustard and milk.
2. Apply butter over bread.
3. Top buttered bread with lettuce leaf, cheese, roast beef and tomato slices.
4. Top with 1/4th cup mayonnaise... - 42.8092
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 42.7696
Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Apply a generous amount of the prepared paste on one side of each bread slice.
Enfold a thin tomato slice between a Mozzarella cheese slice and a flavoured cheese slice and place it between the sandwich slices.
Use a shallow plate to whip the eggs with pepper... - 42.647
Grilled Chicken & Onion Sandwich
Blend mustard paste and thyme leaves with honey.
Apply it on the onion slices.
Grill the onion slices for about 3-5 minutes.
Wait till the onion slices become tender and have grill marks on them.
Grill the chicken slices for about 3-4 minutes... - 42.589
Cheese Sandwich Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Toast the bread slices on one side.
3) Top the untoasted side each bread slice with a cheese slice.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and salad dressing until light and fluffy.
5) In another bowl, beat... - 42.5809
1. With the help of a knife, slit one end of frankfurter leaving ½ inch uncut on each end.
2. Make an “X” cut on each end.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place bacon between layers of paper towel.
4. Heat on High for 2 1/2 to 4... - 42.5668
Garden Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
1. Using a fork, mash cottage cheese and add vegetables and caraway; mix well.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until chill.
3. Apply butter over bread and place lettuce on top.
4. Top with 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
5. Serve Garden... - 42.4114
Turkey French Toast
In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, relish, celery, and mayonnaise.
Spread on 6 slices of bread; top with remaining bread.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and sugar.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Dip both sides of one sandwich... - 42.3286
1. Divide ground beef into 4 equal parts.
2. Shape each portion to form thin patties (about 4-in diameter).
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place patties and cover with wax paper.
4. Heat on High for 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, turn over... - 42.0643
Turkish Liver Toasts
Cut the liver into strips and toss in the flour.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the liver quickly for 2 minutes, then remove from the pan.
Place the butter, salt, pepper, meat extract, raisins, Madeira and garlic in the pan, bring to the boil, stirring, and... - 41.7323
Barbecued Pork Sandwich
In medium skillet cook onion, celery, and garlic in margarine or butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in chili sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add pork; heat... - 41.3055
Holiday Sandwich Recipes By Category