- » Holiday Salmon
Holiday Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday salmon recipes.
Healthy Salmon Salad With Lemon Tea Dressing
Refreshingly delicious, this good-for-you salad is quite a gourmet treat. This wonderful salad packs in the goodness of salmon and the flavor of lemon tea and is totally a treat for the senses. Besides its easy to make too. So what are you waiting for? Get... - 114.372
Betty's Simple And Tasty Salmon Cakes
Look out for these simple and tasty salmon cakes that are healthy and simply mind blowing. See this video as Betty prepares some extraordinary salmon cakes that would win all hearts. Your family and friends would definitely love it and would surely ask for... - 112.8
Salmon Spread Cucumber Round
Want a gourmet looking easy to prepare and delicious appetizer for a special party? Try making Salmon Spread Cucumber Round with Gluten Free recipe videos. Doesn’t matter if its gluten free because everyone is going to love them. The recipe doesn’t need... - 112.305
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.14
Smoked Salmon Roulade
Smoked salmon is a favorite when it comes to party appetizers. These are so very easy yet elegant and perfect to serve when you have unexpected guests during the holiday season or at a dinner party to accompany the Champagne and cocktails. Watch Alba make... - 105.797
Herbed Salmon And Asparagus
If you're fond of eating salmon, then you can check this out. The Chef makes Herbed Salmon and Asparagus. This is a simple and easy recipe to make. - 105.428
Baked Salmon With Lemon Mayonnaise
Looking for an easy way to cook salmon? Here it is .This elegant recipe for salmon poached is so easy and results in perfect salmon every time. Great for your health , high in Omega 3's, which we don't usually get in our everyday foods. It's always a pleasure... - 104.019
Provence Grilled Salmon
Here is an impressive video that shows how to make an incredibly flavored grilled salmon. This recipe is so simple yet a fantastic treat for all the salmon lovers. So see this amazing video and gear up to surprise your family and friends. - 102.12
Bagel Ham And Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
Picnics and outings call for some wholesome and appetizing sandwiches. Watch this video that shows two magnificent sandwiches loaded with cream cheese, guacamole, sliced ham, smoked salmon and plenty of fresh vegetables. These terrific sandwiches would... - 100.638
Low Carb Salmon Patties
When you are on a low carb diet, its best to avoid carbs in every bite. So lowcarb4life shows how to make low carb salmon patties. She makes salmon patties with just eggs and some chives, avoiding starchy breadcrumbs. As she says, these may be little mushy... - 95.0458
Salmon Gravlax Roses
Looking for a holiday appetizer with a dash of difference. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to make attractive yet simple holiday appetizer using dry cured salmon. A getaway appetizer for anyone looking for a fast fix appetizer recipe before getting on with their... - 87.6255
Columbia Salmon Supreme
Salmons never tasted this different and delicious like this Columbia Salmon Supreme. It's a sure short cut way to win your dear one's heart and yes, this Columbia Salmon Supreme is enough to enliven those special days! - 50.6412
English Salmon Wellington
Salmon wellington,is a dish which has evolved from a classical English dish called the beef wellington. Unlike the classic, this one is simply more classier, and the pink fish makes it much more attractive. On the health aspect also, this dish scores high.... - 50.2437
Asparagus And Salmon Soup
1. Drain the asparagus and reserve the liquid.
2. Put asparagus aside.
3. Add water to the asparagus liquid to make it 1 cup.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat margarine.
5. Add the onion and cook until tender, stir in between.
6. Add... - 49.6361
Delmonico Salmon Loaf
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a saucepan, melt some butter.
3.Stir in flour.
4. Add in the milk, followed by the reserved salmon milk
5.Stir cook until sauce is thickened.
6.Add in the flaked salmon without the skin.
7. Add in... - 49.1609
Pan Seared Salmon With Pea Shoots And Watercress
1.In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, salt, and pepper.
2. Add in sugar if Meyer lemon juice is not being used.
3. Blend well.
4.Add in the watercress leaves and pea shoots to dressing and coat .
5.To prepare salmon, in a... - 49.1473
Continental Salmon Loaf
1) Wash the salmon with cold water and pat dry.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, arrange the salmon and cover it with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Vent the plastic.
3) Microwave the salmon on HIGH for 4 minutes, till the fish easily flakes when tested with a... - 48.9891
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 48.9583
1. In a bowl, drain and flake the salmon and combine it with celery, mayonnaise, lemon juices and sauces.
2. Spread butter over bread slices and top half of them with thinly sliced cucumbers.
3. Smear salmon mixture over the bread slice.
4. Top the... - 48.8626
Salmon Roll Ups
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, egg, parsley, onion, and dill-weed.
3. Remove individual crescent rolls and spoon each with 1 tablespoon of salmon mixture; spread evenly over crescent... - 48.3388
Salmon Steaks In Aspic
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add seasonings, vegetables, and boiling water.
Cover and simmer for about 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Do not overcook.
Cool fish in cooking liquid; transfer to a platter.
Carefully remove skin and bones.
Strain... - 47.7737
Salmon With Ginger Citrus Salsa
1. Prepare the lemon peel and zest by grating enough peel from the lemon to make 2 teaspoons. Set aside for the salsa
2. Slice the lemon and set aside
3. In a separate bowl, prepare the salsa by mixing the orange, the lime, the bell pepper,... - 47.5774
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.2805
Cold Salmon Poached In White Wine
1. Day before serving: Wipe salmon inside and out with damp paper towel. (If roasting pan is too small, cut off tail.) Wrap fish (with tail) in double thickness of cheesecloth, leaving 6 inches of cloth at each end; tie ends with string.
2. Prepare Court... - 47.1782
Deep Fried Salmon Cutlets
1. Heat evaporated milk, vinegar, paprika, salt, and soft crumbs until milk scald.
2. Pour the mixture atop egg yolk. Add minced salmon and mix thoroughly.
3. Beat egg whites to a stuff mixture and fold in egg yolk mixture.
4. Allow the... - 47.1748
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 47.0849
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 47.0086
Festive Poached Salmon
1) Take a small bowl for preparing aioli. Pour mayonnaise into the bowl and stir in garlic. Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator for chilling.
2) In your food processor, add mango slices along with vinegar and mint. Puree the ingredients... - 46.9322
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 46.9097
Wipe fish and place it in a poacher or saucepan large enough to hold it comfortably.
Add enough water to cover.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the water.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Add the salmon to the liquid.
For... - 46.6681
Salmon Fish Cakes
1) Drain the salmon from the tin, flake the flesh and remove the skin and small bones.
2) Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
3) Drain, return the potatoes to the hot pan and dry over the heat for a few... - 46.3819
Grilled Salmon Steaks Doria
1. Brush salmon steaks lightly with oil.
2. Finely dice cucumber and onion.
3. Grill steaks for about 10 minutes on each side; press steak at the bone, and if it comes out easily, steaks are done.
4. Into a saucepan, simmer... - 46.183
Salmon Salad Layer
1. Soften the gelatin in cold water
2. Dissolve the gelatin in hot water
3. Mix in the sugar, salt, lemon juice, and food coloring.
4. Pour the mix into a 2 1/2-quart mold
5. Chill until set
6. Unmold just before serving
7. Serve... - 46.1592
Smoked Fish And Celery Root Salad
1. Start by cutting the celery root into matchsticks for about 1/16 inch wide, and lay the fish on a surface and break into 1-inch pieces, make sure that you check carefully for stray bones
2. In a bowl, whisk the first 3 ingredeints... - 46.0188
Broiled Salmon Tarragon
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, mix the melted butter, lemon juice and seasonings together.
3) Place the salmon steaks on a greased broiler rack and brush with half of the seasoned butter.
4) Broil the steaks 2 inches from heat for... - 45.9105
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry into a large oval, measuring 35cm/14in in length. Cut into a curved fish shape and place on a lightly greased large baking sheet.
2. Use the trimmings to make narrow strips. Brush... - 45.6793
The Spiced Salmons are indeed a treat for the seafood fanatics. Also, this Spiced Salmons are garnished with allspice berries and peppercorns to give it that extra spicy feel! Do give it a try. - 45.5557
Savory Salmon Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the salmon thoroughly and flake.
3) In a bowl, combine the salmon and rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) In a greased 1 1/2 -quart loaf pan, turn the salmon mixture and spread evenly.
5)... - 45.2947
Salmon Party Log
1.Drain the salmon and flake it.
2.Discard skin and bones.
3.Make a mixture of salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, salt and liquid smoke.
4.Refrigerate for few hours.
5.Mix pecans with aprsley.
6.Make a 8 x 2 inch log... - 45.1676
Salmon Rice Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice according to package direction.
3) Blend soup and milk and then stir in rice, mushrooms, salmon, and vegetables.
4) Take a 2-quart casserole, spread the mixture, and bake for 50 minutes.
5)... - 44.9787
Salmon In Aspic
1) Remove fins and gills from the salmon. Cut into 1-inch-deep inverted V out of the tail, resembling mermaid's tail.
2) Wash and clean blood traces. Place in a fish poacher or a large flameproof dish.
3) Preheated oven to 350°F
4)... - 44.8446
Poached Salmon With Green Grape Sauce
1.To make sauce, in a blender or food processor, mix together bread crumbs, almonds, garlic, parsley, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Puree to smoothness.
3.Add in grape juice in a slow, steady stream, processing until a smooth paste forms.
4.Keep the... - 44.7612
1. In 2-quart casserole, blend sauce mix, cream and water.
2. Heat on High for 2 minutes until the mixture thickens and is bubbly; stir often.
3. Mix small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
4. Return the egg-yolk mixture back into to casserole.
5.... - 44.7288
Soak gelatin for five minutes in 1/4 cup cold water.
Place over boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Add salad dressing and other ingredients.
Place in mold or 6 individual molds.
Before serving top with Green Mayonnaise .
Serves 6. - 44.5427
Grilled Salmon Sandwich
Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on the salmon fillets or tuna flakes.
Grill for about 5 minutes.
Make sure that the fish is well cooked.
In the meantime, to prepare the sauce, heat oil in a small non stick pan.
Put in the garlic and cook for about 2... - 44.3381
Herb Baked Salmon
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Clean salmon thoroughly both inside and outside. Pat dry using paper towels. Season the cavity with pepper and salt. Fill the cavity with 1/2 the celery slices, lemon, onion and herbs.
3) Take a baking... - 44.3055
Salmon And Asparagus Flan
STEPS TO GETTING READY
1) Heat an electric oven to 400°F or gas oven to Mark 5
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake without any filling in the... - 43.9135
Glazed Poached Salmon
1) Into a skillet, mix the water, wine, onion, peppercorns, parsley, celery and thyme
2)Simmer gently for 20 minutes
3) Add the salmon, adding enough boiling water to the pan
4) Simmer the fish in the water till the fish turns opaque
5) Let cool... - 43.6561
Fennel Marinated Salmon
1. Chop the fennel tops to form 4 tablespoons of finely chopped greens.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the chopped fennel, 1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60 ml) of the oil, the lemon juice, salt and pepper together to make a uniform dressing.
3. Wash the fish and... - 43.2885
Salmon Quiche Tarts
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and nutmeg.
3. Stir in salmon.
4. Line 30 tart shells with pastry.
5. To the pastry lined tart shells, sprinkle grated cheese in bottom of shells.
6. Pour in... - 43.134
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°.
2. Drain the liquid from salmon and keep it aside it for later use.
3. Remove skin and bones and break it into pieces.
4. Add onion, pepper, lemon juice and butter.
5. Remove crusts from bread slices and... - 42.9878
Salmon Mousse With Avocado Sauce
In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; stir.
Add 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Stir in gelatin.
Mound salmon mixture in a lightly greased 4-cup fish or ring... - 42.8147
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.5299
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter; add shallots and cook, stirring, until soft but not browned. Mix in tarragon. Add broth, bay leaf and lemon extract and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium.
2. Add... - 42.3842
Smoked Salmon Flan
1.Ready the flan ring and preheat the oven.
2.Place the pastry on the flan ring.
3.Pierce it well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4.Combine cream, egg, salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
5.Spread salmon on the pastry and top it with alayer... - 41.8445
1) In a skillet, mix the salmon, onions water and salt
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for about 25 minutes on a low flame
3) Place the salmon to a bowl or platter
4) Squeeze in the lemon juice, add the vinegar, pickling spice, bay leaf and the... - 41.8319
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 41.3434
Salmon Steaks With Dill
Arrange salmon in 2 1/2 -quart casserole; V-shaped portion toward center of dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 5 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 5 minutes.
Fish should flake easily with a... - 41.0355
Barbecued Salmon Fillet
Ignite coals about 35 minutes before you intend to begin cooking (you will need about 20 to 30 long-burning briquets).
When coals are covered with gray ash, arrange in a single layer to underlie area being used on grill.
Knock ash off coals.
Adjust grill to 4... - 40.9114
Egg And Salmon Puff Parcels
1. Place the rice in a large pan and cook according to the instructions on the packet, using fish stock instead of water, then drain, tip into a bowl and set aside to cool. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. Place the salmon in a large pan and cover... - 40.4848
Thai Salmon Steaks
1.Take a small saucepan and mix together vinegar, honey, mustard, soy sauce and parsley.
2.Let simmer for 5 minutes.
3.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
4. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
5.Place salmon steaks in grill and spoon prepared Thai sauce... - 40.3167
Smoked Salmon Quiche
Place flan ring on a greased baking tray.
On lightly floured board roll out pastry about 1-inch larger than flan ring.
Place over and ease into ring, pressing into fluted sides.
Take care not to stretch pastry or it will shrink away from the... - 40.2935
Best smoked Salmon
Trim the crusts from the bread.
Spread with butter.
Cut each slice into three fingers.
Lay the salmon slices on the bread, overlapping to make a generous topping.
Put a sprinkle of capers along the centre.
Place the salmon fingers on a serving dish, and... - 40.2889
Pacific Northwest Salmon Steaks
1. Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat grill fro 5 minutes.
2.Take a small saucepan, heat together dill, parsley, butter, honey and salt.
3. Let simmer.
4.Grill salmon for 4 minutes.
5.Drizzle the honey dill sauce over the steaks and grill for... - 40.2298
Salmon Salad With Caper Sauce
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Melt over hot water.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dissolved gelatin and mold.
Serves 4 to 6. - 39.7538
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 3-quart casserole dish, thoroughly combine noodles, cottage cheese, sour cream, salmon, mushrooms, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire, salt and garlic.
Heat, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through, stirring... - 39.6793
1. Clean and boil salmon in court bouillon.
2. Drain but reserve liquor. Remove bones, skin and flake.
3. Melt fat and fry finely chopped onions and celery till tender but not brown.
4. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
5. Pack into a well greased loaf... - 39.4628
1. On each of 4 small salad plates, center a tomato slice.
2. Apply 1 tablespoon of the taramasalata over each tomato slice.
3. Top the taramasalata with capers and caviar to get a polka dot effect.
4. Place salmon slices decoratively around the... - 39.419
Salmon And Shrimp Pie
Roll out the pie dough and fit into a 9" deep dish pie shell.
In a mixing bowl blend the salmon, shrimp and Veloute.
Add the seasonings and onion.
Beat the egg yolks and fold into the mixture.
Beat the egg whites stiffly, fold into the mixture.
Pour mixture... - 39.2323
Celery Salmon Loaf
1) In a bowl, mash salmon and mix thoroughly with eggs, bread crumbs, onion, lemon juice, celery, celery leaves, curry powder and yogurt.
2) Take a 1.5 L (8 1/2 x 4-inch) dish. Knead and shape the salmon mixture into a loaf.
3) Using a waxed paper,... - 39.1383
Mock Salmon Steak
1. Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry.
2. When onion browns, add milk and bring to boil.
3. Add boiled rice and mashed potatoes.
4. Add breadcrumbs and tomato puree, seasoning and eggs. Mix well.
5. Form into the shape of small steaks.
6. Coat... - 38.9094
Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small... - 38.621
1. Preheat oven to 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
2. In a shallow ovenproof dish mix chinese five spice powder, honey and soy sauce.
3. Roll the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them well.
4. Place the salmon fillets with their skin side... - 38.586
1) In a baking dish, melt some butter
2) Arrange the salmon in the baking dish sprinkled with some salt and pepper
3) Layer in the onion slices and a bay leaf
4) Bake in the oven at 375 F for 15 minutes
5) Baste the fish once every 10 minutes
6) Pour... - 38.324
Rick Stein's Roasted Salmon With Salsa Verde
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. To make the salsa verde: chop the parsley, mint, 3 tbsp capers, anchovy fillets and 1 garlic clove together, on a board, into a coarse paste, then season to taste.
2. Line the base of a large baking tray or roasting tin... - 37.7935
Broiled Salmon With Orange Mustard Glaze
1. Preheat the oven by setting the oven controls to broil
2. Spray the broiler oven rack with cooking spray
3. In a separate bowl, mix the orange marmalade, mustard seeds, salt and red pepper sauce
4. Clean the fish and then set the... - 37.7702
Salmon Salad Spread
1) Debone the salmon and remove the skin
2) Into a medium bowl add the flesh, green onion and the cheese
3) Add in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper till just mixed
4) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill
5) Serve the... - 37.3352
Salmon Party Spread
In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; stir until well blended.
Cover and chill 2-24 hours.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans or parsley. - 36.8753
Grilled Salmon Cutlets
1) Prepare the cutlets by wiping. If using frozen, then thaw the cutlets before use.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Brush with little quantity of melted butter.
4) Use a grill pan, to place the cutlets on the base.
5) Place the... - 36.4013
Grilled Salmon With Lemon Butter
Preheat grill to medium.
Combine oil and thyme.
Mix butter with lemon zest and juice.
Put butter mixture on a piece of plastic wrap; roll to form a 1 inch cylinder.
Put in the refrigerator (or in freezer if in a hurry) to firm while the fish is cooking.
Brush... - 36.3616
Steamed Salmon With Tarragon
1 Select a decorative heatproof plate that will fit into the steaming vessel.
2 Scatter the green onions on the bottom of the plate. Lay the salmon fillet over green onions, skin side down, folding the tail section under, if necessary to fit in the... - 35.7213
Salmon Steaks With Dill
In oblong baking dish, combine celery, butter, wine, dill weed, salt and pepper.
Arrange salmon in dish; with thickest portion toward edge of dish.
Spoon sauce over each steak. - 35.5171
Baked Salmon Patties
Preheat oven to 350°.
Flake salmon, including juice and bones.
Stir in onion, egg, milk, mayonnaise, and 1 cup of the crushed cereal.
Form into 10 patties; roll patties in remaining 1/2 cup of crushed cereal to coat.
Line jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil... - 34.9759
Baked Salmon With Mayonnaise Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
Place salmon fillet in a shallow baking dish.
Blend mayonnaise with other ingredients.
Spread evenly over salmon fillet and bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. - 34.2285
Smoked Salmon Roulade
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with aluminum foil. Grease foil generously.
2. Beat flour, milk, dill weed, butter, salt, eggs and onions until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with salmon. Bake uncovered 15 to 18... - 34.1713
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Cut 2-inch rounds of dough from pastry sheet; place in greased muffin cups.
Top dough rounds with salmon.
Mix cream cheese, chives and lemon juice until creamy.
Top salmon with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture or pipe cream... - 32.6048
Annie Mae's Salmon Croquettes
Peel and boil potato until soft enough to mash.
Combine with salmon, onion, pars ley, egg and seasonings, in a large bowl.
Beat on low speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Shape into croquettes, any size you wish, and fry in 1/2 inch oil in heavy... - 32.4324
Famous Baked Salmon
This Baked Salmon recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious dish. You should try this Baked Salmon... - 29.9079
Easter Ginger Salmon
This sweet and tangy topping makes a fabulous tasting piece of salmon taste even better. It is the best. - 29.8893
A quick dish elegant enough to serve to company. This salmon recipe has a delicious mustard sauce that is the perfect complement to the rich flavor of salmon. It is very quick and easy to prepare, and can be completed in less than 15 minutes from start to... - 22.4656
Honey-glazed Salmon : Bobby Flay
Chef Bobby Flay grills salmon with a fruity ancho chile glaze and serves it with black bean puree at the 2007 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 13.6544
Holiday Salmon Recipes By Category