- » Holiday Rum Cake
Holiday Rum Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday rum cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday rum cake recipes.
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 130.754
Glazing Your Rum Cake
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 2 of the recipe video. Watch part 1 for 'Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 124.576
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1 of the recipe video. Watch part 2 for 'Glazing Your Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 120.948
Baba Au Rum
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a warm bowl, sift the flour and salt together, keep in a warm place.
3) In a bowl, cream the yeast and sugar together.
4) Add the milk and eggs, then gradually stir into the... - 49.2497
Apricot Rum Cake With Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on package, prepare cake mix, adding orange and lemon peel with eggs and water.
3. Into an un-greased 10-inch tube pan, pour the cake mixture and bake for 45 to 55... - 48.9294
Orange Rum Cake
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add orange and lemon rinds.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Sift together next four ingredients and add to creamed mixture alternately with... - 47.8922
Canadian Rum Cake
Chop dates and walnuts.
Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
Add dates and nuts.
Mix soda with water and pour over first mixture.
Stir in flour and salt, beating until smooth.
Add rum and blend well.
Turn into greased pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches)... - 47.2549
Italian Orange Rum Cake
Beat eggs until light.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue to beat until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Use an electric beater if possible, and beat at high speed for about 5 minutes.
Stir in orange juice and rind.
Sift flour with baking powder 3 times... - 46.324
Rum Raisin Walnut Cheesecake
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; set aside.
In another small bowl, mix crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until... - 44.9556
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 43.7753
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 43.7662
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.4114
My favorite Rum Cake Recipe. This cake is spongy and melts in your mouth. Rum adds so much flavor and taste to it. - 39.7997