- » Holiday Rum Ball
Holiday Rum Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday rum ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday rum ball recipes.
Holiday Rum Balls
Crush vanilla wafers; add finely chopped pecans.
Grind chocolate morsels and set aside.
Add cocoa, corn syrup, and rum; mix well: coat hands with powdered sugar and shape into balls the size of a quarter.
Roll in ground chocolate; spread on cookie sheets to... - 27.3521
You May Also Like!
Coconut Rum Balls
Coconut Rum Balls is simple and easy to make. Coconut Rum Balls gets it taste from vanilla wafer cookies mixed with coconut flaked, flavored with rum. - 26.3983
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.4857
Coca Rum Balls
Cocoa rum balls make an impressive dessert. It is a perfect holiday dessert. They are no bake confections and are so delicious. You can serve rum balls for parties, get togethers and even gift them. Isn't it great! One rum ball recipe and so many variations... - 33.8592
Fudge Rum Balls
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions.
Crumble cake into large bowl.
Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size.
Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners sugar... - 30.4052
Chocolate Rum Balls
Chocolate Rum Balls are so yummy, just as you anticipate. They can be done in no time and you can freeze them up for upto several weeks. Watch and learn how to make them from Victoria in this video. Enjoy! - 132.117
Chocolate Rum Balls
Combine butter, icing sugar and chocolate chips in saucepan.
Heat and stir to melt.
Stir until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in rum flavoring, water and crumbs.
Scrape into foil lined bowl and chill.
It will seem very granular at this... - 42.4851
Bourbon Fruit Balls
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except additional confectioners' sugar until well blended.
Cover; chill 4 hours or overnight.
Dip hands in confectioners' sugar; shape mixture into 1-inch balls.(Chill again if mixture becomes too soft.) Roll balls in... - 30.4789
Rum Pum Pum Thumbprints
1. In a large bowl, beat a cup of butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy; add egg, vanilla and two teaspoons of rum extract
2. Add flour and nutmeg, mix well and cover with a plastic wrap;
3. Heat the oven to 325Â°F
4. Shape the... - 43.2028
1. Place a small bowl in a pan containing hot water.
2. Add chocolate to pan and melt it.
3. Mix in cream or half-and-half along with butter, egg yolk and rum.
4. Whisk to thicken the mixture.
5. Refrigerate till mixture becomes firm and can be... - 40.0027
Coffee Rum Torte
In saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling; cook to soft-ball stage (240°).
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored.
Very gradually add the hot syrup, beating constantly; continue beating till mixture is completely cool.
Beat in... - 38.8645