- » Holiday Rum Ball
Holiday Rum Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday rum ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday rum ball recipes.
Holiday Rum Balls
Crush vanilla wafers; add finely chopped pecans.
Grind chocolate morsels and set aside.
Add cocoa, corn syrup, and rum; mix well: coat hands with powdered sugar and shape into balls the size of a quarter.
Roll in ground chocolate; spread on cookie sheets to... - 30.1351
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.9322
Coca Rum Balls
Cocoa rum balls make an impressive dessert. It is a perfect holiday dessert. They are no bake confections and are so delicious. You can serve rum balls for parties, get togethers and even gift them. Isn't it great! One rum ball recipe and so many variations... - 32.1732
Orange Rum Ball Martini, How-to
The Orange Rum Ball Martini, a dark rum aroma and a bunch of rum impact from the taste. A chocolate rum kick that will hurt you and you will know it the entire time; not too much orange flavor however. - 0
Coffee Rum Torte
In saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling; cook to soft-ball stage (240°).
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored.
Very gradually add the hot syrup, beating constantly; continue beating till mixture is completely cool.
Beat in... - 40.6883
1. Place a small bowl in a pan containing hot water.
2. Add chocolate to pan and melt it.
3. Mix in cream or half-and-half along with butter, egg yolk and rum.
4. Whisk to thicken the mixture.
5. Refrigerate till mixture becomes firm and can be... - 40.5747
Rum Pum Pum Thumbprints
1. In a large bowl, beat a cup of butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy; add egg, vanilla and two teaspoons of rum extract
2. Add flour and nutmeg, mix well and cover with a plastic wrap;
3. Heat the oven to 325Â°F
4. Shape the... - 44.3009