- » Holiday Rum
Holiday Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday rum recipes.
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 130.754
Glazing Your Rum Cake
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 2 of the recipe video. Watch part 1 for 'Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 124.576
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1 of the recipe video. Watch part 2 for 'Glazing Your Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 120.948
Rum And Brandy Medley
Here is a great holiday recipe that you are going to love! A simple cocktail idea made with eggs!! As weird as it may sound…this is a unique drink, that surely does not taste as weird!! Made with a mix of rum and brandy and some cinnamon, this is just... - 119.134
How To Make A Blueberry Mojito
All of you, who are crazy about mojito, here is something exotic for you. Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and process. Gather all items and fix a gorgeous cocktail for you and your friends to spend a fabulous evening together. - 115.489
Italian Rum Baba
An easy dessert which is syrupy, and as sweet as sugar! This dessert is not to be missed! Watch this video and you wouldn't regret not wanting to make this! - 112.941
Cocktail time is the time to mix up some of the favorite drinks, extracts or juices to come up with a sizzling new drink. The chef shows how to male Appletini or an Apple cocktail using an apple extract as the base drink. Rocking over any party! - 111.571
A barbecue party without a classic drink would be dry and plain. So, Scott brings his version of classic Mojitos Gringo Style to go with baby back ribs and all the barbecued stuff made with a delicious barbecue sauce. - 108.021
Rum Lovers Daily Ration Cocktail
Attention rum lovers of the world! A cocktail dedicated to you, this is not meant for non-rum lovers or amateur drinkers! This potent five-rum cocktail and punch your socks out! - 103.129
Pina Colada Cocktail
Are you looking for a cocktail that is easy to blend and a crowd pleaser too. Here is a video that shares the popular Pina Colada Cocktail recipe that is super simple cocktail to win all hearts. Rum, coconut cream, and pineapple juice makes this cocktail a... - 100.013
Kryptonite Rum Cocktail
Check out this video that shares a wonderful Kryptonite Rum Cocktail recipe that will truely inspire you. See the video and gear up for loads of fun-filled happy moments with a super delicious rum and pineapple juice cocktail. This interesting video is sure... - 99.6884
Muddle lime and mint at the bottom of a shaker, add the remaining ingredients and shake for 10-seconds, strain into a chilled highball with crushed ice - 99.6766
Scooby Snack Cocktail
Why not create some magical moments with this fantastic Scooby Snack Cocktail. Watch this video that demonstrates how to make this gorgeous cocktail with a blend of coconut rum, pineapple juice and Baileys topped with whipped cream. The video is definitely... - 99.5854
Delectable Caramel Apples Topped With Vanilla Rum Peanuts
If you are looking for an outrageously gooey and rich dessert to seal your dinner treat, this sumptuous apple treat will get all taste buds going. This simple seasonal dish derives much of its kick from vanilla, rum and peanuts topping. Betty surely knows how... - 99.4625
Scorpion Rum Cocktail
If you want your cocktail to give a vibrant kick like a scorpion sting, this Scorpion Rum Cocktail is surely going to make you happy. Watch this video that shares this cocktail recipe that uses White Rum, Amaretto, lime juice and simple syrup. This kicky... - 97.8542
Coconut Dreamer Cocktail
Coconut meets coffee and life is not the same if you don't chuck in some chocolate syrup too - 96.4459
Dessert Rum Cream
Looking for a sauce to pour over Christmas pudding, fruit cake, panettone or apple pie? Try this delicious rum cream sauce. It is so easy to make and tastes divine. It will make even the most boring desserts an instant hit! - 74.0431
Cherry Nut Rum Fingers
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add sugar, 1/2 cup butter, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract and food coloring.
3) Beat at medium speed, till well mixed.
4) Reduce the speed to low and add flour, baking powder, and salt.
5)... - 49.6347
Baba Au Rum
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a warm bowl, sift the flour and salt together, keep in a warm place.
3) In a bowl, cream the yeast and sugar together.
4) Add the milk and eggs, then gradually stir into the... - 49.2497
Apricot Rum Cake With Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on package, prepare cake mix, adding orange and lemon peel with eggs and water.
3. Into an un-greased 10-inch tube pan, pour the cake mixture and bake for 45 to 55... - 48.9294
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.2422
Ladyfinger Torte With Rum Cream
1 For the rum syrup: In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and water to a full boil over high heat, stirring to help dissolve the sugar.
2 Pour into a small bowl and stir in the rum. Cool completely.
3 To make the ladyfingers: Position racks in... - 47.9089
Orange Rum Cake
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add orange and lemon rinds.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Sift together next four ingredients and add to creamed mixture alternately with... - 47.8922
Canadian Rum Cake
Chop dates and walnuts.
Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
Add dates and nuts.
Mix soda with water and pour over first mixture.
Stir in flour and salt, beating until smooth.
Add rum and blend well.
Turn into greased pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches)... - 47.2549
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.0625
Ice Cream Pie With Rum Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a bowl mix well combining first 5 ingredients.
3. Butter a 9-inch pie plate and firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes and cool... - 46.8845
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 46.8109
Italian Orange Rum Cake
Beat eggs until light.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue to beat until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Use an electric beater if possible, and beat at high speed for about 5 minutes.
Stir in orange juice and rind.
Sift flour with baking powder 3 times... - 46.324
Pumpkin Tart With Caramel Rum Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In a blend together all the ingredients for the filling, pour it onto the crust and place it over... - 45.8715
Banana Rum Bread
1) Preheat oven 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2) In a large bowl mix first four ingredients.
3) Add the next five ingredients and beat together to creamy consistency.
4) Add flour mixture and blend thoroughly.
5) Add chopped dried fruit... - 45.7968
Coffee Rum Pie
1. Bake pastry in oven as advised in package instructions; let cool completely.
2. In a small mixer bowl, mix together coffee and dry dessert mix.
3. Add milk; using a electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
4. Stir in water and rum and then... - 45.4006
Baked Apples With Rum And Cider Sauce
Wash and core apples, leaving about 1/2" of apple at the bottom to hold the filling.
In each apple place 1 tsp raisins, 4 whole almonds, 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp butter.
Score the skin at the top of the apple into sixths.
As the apple cooks, it will... - 45.3014
Miniature Babas Au Rum
1. Lightly grease 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups. Check temperature of warm water with thermometer.
2. Sprinkle yeast over water in small bowl of electric mixer, stirring until dissolved.
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, eggs and 1 1/4 cups flour . At... - 45.261
Rum Raisin Walnut Cheesecake
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; set aside.
In another small bowl, mix crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until... - 44.9556
Hot Buttered Rum
1) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, butter with spices and salt.
MAKING ... - 44.9394
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966
Lemon Rum Squash Pie
Chill the pie shell.
Combine all the ingredients except the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
Beat the eggs and the milk together, strain into the other ingredients.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350... - 44.328
Rum Pum Pum Thumbprints
1. In a large bowl, beat a cup of butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy; add egg, vanilla and two teaspoons of rum extract
2. Add flour and nutmeg, mix well and cover with a plastic wrap;
3. Heat the oven to 325Â°F
4. Shape the... - 44.3009
Jamaican Rum Sauce
1.In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine .
2.Add in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and add in
boiling water stirring with a wire whisk.
4. Add in fructose and cinnamon to the pan.
5.Return the... - 43.9685
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 43.7753
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 43.7662
Rum And Raisin Rice Pudding
Soak the raisins in the rum for a few hours
Combine rice and salt, and cook the rice in one cup of milk with saffron, by simmering for 7-8 min till most of the milk is absorbed. Or just pressure cook it in milk for one whistle till half-cooked.
In the... - 43.5693
Banana Soup With Rum Aspic
1) In a small saucepan, heat the rum and sugar over a medium- low heat.
2) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved.
3) In a shallow dish, pour the rum mixture and refrigerate until firm.
4) Peel and slice the bananas into 1/4 inch thick... - 43.4329
1 Heat 1/4 cup sugar, salt, butter, and milk to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Add 2 cups flour, yeast mixture, egg, and rum to milk mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.... - 43.2056
Rum And Butter Tarts
1. In a bowl, place currants and cover them with boiling water. Allow them to soak for 10 minutes until they swell up.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
3. Drain the currants thoroughly in a colander.
4. In a small saucepan,... - 42.8753
Rum Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a mixing... - 42.6768
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.4114
1. Blend the lime juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the creme de cacao, rum and add the fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice... - 42.3849
Rum Glazed Boniatos
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Bring boniatos to a boil in water to cover in large saucepan.
Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or just until tender; drain and cover with cold water.
Let stand until cool enough to handle.
Peel boniatos and... - 42.2947
Cocoa Rum Warmed
1) Use a 1-quart saucepan to add milks and rum.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add cocoa, coffee, sugar, and cinnamon and continue cooking by stirring, until cocoa and sugar are dissolved and mixture is... - 41.9757
Banana Rum Ice Cream
1.In a food processor, puree bananas and lime juice. Keep aside.
2.In a medium sized heavy saucepan, add together ream, vanilla and milk.
3. Place over medium heat and scals until sigar dissolves. This happens in 10 minutes. Remove from... - 41.9692
Easy Rum Punch
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add Rum, Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Brandy; shake well.
3. Into a large wine glass, strain drink mixture.
4. Pour enough soda to fill glass.
Use Gin, Brandy, Sherry or Whisky in place of... - 41.5471
Hot Rum Punch
1) Into a large warm bowl, add in lemon juice, sugar and ground ginger.
2) Stir well.
3) Add in brandy, rum, sherry and hot water.
4) Serve Hot Rum Punch in punch cups.
5) Sprinkle a pinch of grated nutmeg over each cup. - 41.1752
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.9322
Rum Raisin Ice Cream
1.Pour rum onto the raisins and let soak for 30 minutes.
2.In a heavy sauce pan, add together milk, sugar, cream, and vanilla. Place over medium heat.
3.Scald the mixture and let sugar dissolve. This would take about 10 minutes and then... - 40.8284
Creamy Rum Filling
1. Place a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame and bring water to a boil, then reduce flame and allow the water to simmer.
2. Fit a basin over the saucepan, such that the bottom of the basin should not come in... - 40.797
Coffee Rum Torte
In saucepan, heat sugar and water to boiling; cook to soft-ball stage (240°).
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored.
Very gradually add the hot syrup, beating constantly; continue beating till mixture is completely cool.
Beat in... - 40.6883
1. Place a small bowl in a pan containing hot water.
2. Add chocolate to pan and melt it.
3. Mix in cream or half-and-half along with butter, egg yolk and rum.
4. Whisk to thicken the mixture.
5. Refrigerate till mixture becomes firm and can be... - 40.5747
Rum Flambeed Pineapple Parcels
1. Slice the pineapple thinly into 8 even slices and using a small pastry cutter carefully remove the cores to make rings.
2. Take doubled aluminium foil and cut out 4 aluminium foil squares each large enough to hold 2 pineapple rings.
3. In a small... - 40.3626
My favorite Rum Cake Recipe. This cake is spongy and melts in your mouth. Rum adds so much flavor and taste to it. - 39.7997
1) Select bananas that are slightly underripe ; as they should be a little green at the stalk endand would provide better results.
2) Peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
3) In a large frying pan, melt the butter.
4) Add bananas... - 39.6286
1. In a cup, blend cornflour with 2 or 3 tablespoons of the cold milk
2. In a medium saucepan, heat milk over a medium flame.
3. When the milk reaches scalding point, pour the cornflour mixture and stir to blend in.
4. Reduce the heat... - 39.341
Rum And Citrus Sorbet
An exquisitely refreshing Escoffier-inspired ice.
Put sugar and water into a small saucepan, heat gently until dissolved, then simmer steadily for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add thinly pared lemon rind, and leave to stand until quite cold.
Add squeezed... - 39.3269
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Press the cloves into the orange and place over a small baking pan.
3) Bake it in the oven, for 30 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, heat the wine.
5) Add in rum, sugar and the orange.
6) Gently heat the wine... - 39.214
Hot Spiced Beer And Rum
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add cinnamon cloves and lemon peel and pour over the beer.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat for 10 to 15 minutes without boiling or simmering.
3. In the mean time, in a dry bowl combine the eggs and sugar... - 39.049
Fireside Buttered Rum
1. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg until light and fluffy.
2. Add softened ice cream, rum flavor and beat until smooth.
3. Into a 4-cup freezer container, pour the mixture and freeze until firm.
4.... - 37.8736
1. Combine all the ingredients in a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot.
2. Stir until well mixed.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Simmer on HIGH for 2 hours, then reduce temperature to LOW and continue to simmer for 7 hours or overnight.... - 37.2195
Brandy Or Rum Sauce
Combine butter and brown sugar in the top of a double boiler.
Add egg yolks.
Slowly add brandy or rum and light cream, stirring to prevent lumps.
Cook over gently boiling water until thick and smooth.
Beat egg whites until they are stiff but not... - 36.5584
Hot Rum Punch
1 In a bowl,bring the water, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar to a boil over medium heat.
2 Remove from the heat, stir in the tea, and cover.
3 Let stand for 3 minutes.Strain into a warmed cup.
4 Serve immediately. - 35.8676
Rum Raisin Sauce
In medium saucepan, combine orange juice and peel, and water.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Add honey, brown sugar and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Add raisins and cook 1... - 35.8468
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Serve with crushed ice. - 34.6347
Strain lemon juice through a cloth.
Dissolve sugar in hot water..
Mix all ingredients together.
This will keep indefinitely, especially if sealed in bottle and placed in refrigerator.
If punch becomes cloudy after standing, strain through cloth again.
Serves... - 34.1358
Honey Rum Coffee
1. In a Dutch oven, cook combining evaporated milk and honey stirring occasionally over medium-high heat until milk is warm.
2. Add coffee and stir until well blended.
3. Remove from heat and stir in rum.
4. Serve the coffee hot. - 33.9134
Microwave Hot Buttered Rum
1. In glass bowl, stir well combining milk, molasses and butter.
2. With cover cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
3. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon and rum.
4. Serve hot in mugs. - 33.8784
Cranberry Rum Slush
1) Take an electric blender and combine half the cocktail concentrate, rum and juice in it. Process until smooth.
2) Gradually stir in half the ice and process until mixture attains desired consistency.
3) Repeat the process with remaining... - 33.2888
Hot Rum Lemonade
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measure or mug, combine all ingredients
2. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, until hot but not boiling.
3. Pour into serving mug and serve hot - 33.062
Coca Rum Balls
Cocoa rum balls make an impressive dessert. It is a perfect holiday dessert. They are no bake confections and are so delicious. You can serve rum balls for parties, get togethers and even gift them. Isn't it great! One rum ball recipe and so many variations... - 32.1732
Beat egg yolks.
Add sugar to yolks and blend thoroughly; add rum and milk, mixing well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites; add ice cream.
Serve in punch cups with a dash of nutmeg. - 30.6954
Holiday Hot Buttered Rum
Into each of 4 mugs, combine 2/3 cup cider, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 minutes. - 30.3832
Holiday Rum Balls
Crush vanilla wafers; add finely chopped pecans.
Grind chocolate morsels and set aside.
Add cocoa, corn syrup, and rum; mix well: coat hands with powdered sugar and shape into balls the size of a quarter.
Roll in ground chocolate; spread on cookie sheets to... - 30.1351
Hot Buttered Rum
In each of 4 (10 to 12 oz.) mugs, combine 1 cup apple juice, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes.
For each drink, stir in 1 oz.rum; top with 1 teaspoon butter and dash nutmeg. - 28.8419
1) In a jug, combine the rum extract and cola.
2) Use tall glasses, to fill with ice cubes. Pour in the drink and garnish with lime slices, to serve. - 27.1144
Butter Rum Sauce
1. Beat the butter to soft cream, add the light brown sugar and beat again very thoroughly.
2. Beat in the rum gradually, then either pipe or heap it into the dish for serving. - 25.8673
Simple Rum Butter
1. Beat the butter to a very soft cream (an electric mixer is excellent for this) and gradually beat in the sifted icing sugar.
2. Add the rum from a spoon; it is easier to control than from the bottle. - 24.6164
Combine all ingredients except lime wedges in shaker.
Strain into 4 glasses.
Garnish with lime wedges, if desired. - 24.147
1. Cream butter and sugar. Flavour with rum and set aside to cool. Serve with Christmas puddings or other steamed puddings. - 21.4498
Apricot Rum Sauce
In small saucepan, combine 1 cup apricot nectar and 2/3 cup sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, cool slightly, then stir in 1/4 cup light rum.
Spoon over babas when sauce is... - 19.6494
Orange Rum Ball Martini, How-to
The Orange Rum Ball Martini, a dark rum aroma and a bunch of rum impact from the taste. A chocolate rum kick that will hurt you and you will know it the entire time; not too much orange flavor however. - 0
Holiday Rum Recipes By Category