- » Holiday Roasted Nut
Holiday Roasted Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday roasted nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday roasted nut recipes.
Butter Roasted Nuts
1. In a shallow baking dish, add te nuts in a single layer and roast for half an hour or less at 300° til they turn golden
2. Dot them with butter/margarine and shake the pan to coat them well; roast for some more time, shaking the pan once or twice,... - 29.8259
Roasted Peanut Gojju
Grind all the above said ingredients together coarsely. Gojju is ready.
serve with chappati,dose,poori,rice - 24.5027
You May Also Like!
Holiday Roasted Nut Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine walnuts, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, pepitas and cashews in large roasting pan.
Roast, stirring occasionally, until nuts are golden, about 20 minutes.
Add raisins and toss well.
Store mixture in airtight... - 31.8828
Roasted Honey Nut Sandwich Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in oat mixture until... - 40.5139
Holiday Pumpkin Nut Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F Grease or paper-line 18 (2 3/4-inch) muffin cups.
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt in large bowl.
Stir pumpkin, milk, eggs and melted butter in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir pumpkin... - 45.0509
Roast Beef With Nut Stuffing
1. To make stuffing, combine all ingredients and be sure mixture is moist, but not wet. Make an incision along beef to form a pocket, cutting only 3/4 of the way through. Fill pocket with stuffing and tie beef with string at 5 cm / 2 in intervals.
2. Scatter... - 35.7723
1. Grind nuts.
2. Chop onion and tomatoes.
3. Heat butter, cook tomatoes and onion.
4. Mix all ingredients.
5. Bind with beaten egg.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes in a moderate oven; serve with tomato sauce. - 39.4924
Savory Nut Roast
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) In a greased tin or ovenproof dish, pour the mixture and apply the melted butter or oil over the top.
3) Place on the top shelf of the oven and bake until brown.
4)... - 41.4694
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in oil, until lighltly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and water, allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 48.593
Quick Roasted Chestnuts
What's the holidays without an aroma and awesome flavor of roasted chestnuts. Watch this video to make a great snack with chestnuts. Surprise your family by using these roasted chestnuts for stuffing, soup, or salad and enjoy! - 96.6302
If you have ever tasted kaju burfi, there is no way you can forget the taste of this scrumptious dessert. It can be easily bought from a store and enjoyed but once you get to taste a homemade kaju burfi you will never go to the store again for it. In the... - 115.915
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018