- » Holiday Pumpkin
Holiday Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday pumpkin recipes.
Fullyraw Pumpkin Pie
FullyRawKristina creates a magical Pumpkin Pie! This low-fat raw vegan recipe is the ultimate holiday pie to share with family and friends! You haven't tried Pumpkin Pie until you have tried my magical FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie! It's all-raw, low-fat, and SUPER... - 144.249
Creamy Pumpkin Roll
Holiday time is here and you wanna delight your family with some tasty meals. Desserts and snacks hold very much importance during this time and so we are sharing a video with you which shows how to make creamy and delicious pumpkin rolls. Watch how the chef... - 139.406
Fresh Homemade Pumpkin Puree
The can is there, there's a pumpkin on the label... open it and mix it up with spices to make a pie, right? A pumpkin pie made from a fresh pumpkin tastes so much better than the glop that was processed several months back! And it is much easier than you... - 136.831
Hearty Pumpkin And Black Bean Soup
If you are looking for a perfect soup to serve in your special fall dinner, then you should watch the video. This warm and hearty pumpkin and black bean soup offers you total comfort in a mild Autumn evening. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A and black beans are... - 134.181
Cinnamon Basil And Honey Pumpkin Pie
Are you looking for a Pumpkin Pie recipe that is not commonplace but tastes as good as the classic? Then watch this video. Ramona Werst makes a few interesting changes to the traditional recipe for a Pumpkin Pie that is delicious and very different from what... - 133.602
Healthy Pumpkin Holiday Cookies
Holiday season is around the corner and you are looking for a yummy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect Holiday pumpkin cookies, the healthy way! This recipe is easy to make and uses... - 131.168
Pumpkin Ale Beer Bread
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can... - 130.635
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.818
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
I Heart Pumpkin Pie
Morgan here makes one the Holiday classics – the Pumpkin Pie. Make sure that you use fresh Pumpkin to make it for that beautiful flavor. Watch and learn how to make this perfect Holiday dessert from this video. Enjoy and serve with cream! - 125.618
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us a Low Carb Pumpkin Pie after getting a personal request from one of her fans. She is making the pie with a low carb crust using flax meal. The recipe is wicked easy to make and healthy because it keeps the... - 124.957
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
Pumpkin Pie Dip With Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Bites
Creamy pumpkin pie dip with buttery, flaky pie crust bites sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Come to mama!!! This dip is the perfect appetizer/dessert for holiday parties. I don't know too many people that can turn down the comforting flavors of pumpkin pie in... - 124.055
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563
Harvest Loaf Pumpkin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Keep aside
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream together the butter with sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until well... - 116.878
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese
Here is another great recipe that uses that remaining one cup of pumpkin: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf. The addition of cream cheese makes this quick bread incredibly moist, rich, and flavourful. It's good just as it is but can be made even better by adding... - 116.047
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies is a gift for the vegans. Who said that the vegan snacks have to be tasteless, eh? This is super delish. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Bon Appétit! - 114.984
Praline Pumpkin Pie
1. Pour ½ cup of caramel syrup into the prepared graham cracker pie crust, spread it evenly.
2. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, brown and white sugar, cinnamon powder, ground nutmeg, ground cloves and vanilla extract, mix all the... - 114.441
Lebanese Pumpkin Kibbeh Kebab
People rave over the unique flavor of this vegetarian kibbeh kebabs. The subtle taste of the pumpkin and bulgur wheat compliments the filling of sautéed onions, and walnuts and the flavor of the pomegranate makes them tart yet sweet. Offer these Pumpkin... - 113.76
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
This Creme Brulee recipe is adapted from my Cooking 101 class at L'Academie de Cuisine when we made Pistachio Creme Brulee. This pumpkin version is a seasonal delight. Feel free to adjust the amount of pumpkin to your liking. Also, don't be afraid if you... - 112.523
Apple Pumpkin Softies
Kind of like a cookie, these delicious Apple Pumpkin Softies are incredibly soft and chewy. Made with apples and pumpkin, they are a perfect autumn dessert for the family. You'll want to make cookie recipes like this one year round. East to make, and even... - 112.049
Pumpkin cookie is a recipe that is favorite with all. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for great snack time cookie. Try out these cookie with a soft spongy texture and flavor of ginger. Make your own variation with choco chips or nuts. Take a... - 110.612
Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake
I bet 10 bucks that you will enjoy this Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake. To me this cheesecake epitomizes the Holiday spirit. Friends, family, laughter and pumpkin cheesecakes! That's the idea, my friend! Enjoy! - 110.604
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Crumble
Perfect for the holiday season, this elegant cake recipe will have you hooked with your first bite. With a silky texture that will remain with you forever, Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Crumbles is a slice of heaven. Impress your guests at the holiday dinner... - 110.506
Quick Pumpkin Muffin Tops
What do you do with your leftover pumpkin puree after a dinner party at home? Try some pumpkin muffin tops with the pumpkin puree. Watch the video for the simple and easy recipe. - 110.36
Jack O'lantern Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Cut the top of pumpkin around the stem. Remove all the seeds.
2. Inside the clean pumpkin, pour about ½ cup of water. Put the stem back as lid.
3. Cover pumpkin with foil, and place it in microwave for about 10 minutes or until just a bit... - 109.337
Pumpkin Nut Bread In The Bread Maker
This is a wonderful machine bread that is a great way to use up leftover canned pumpkin after Thanksgiving. The recipe is simple enough and the machine does all the work while you and sit and enjoy the aroma or delicious sweet pumpkin bread. The ingredient... - 109.192
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Want to enhance the flavour of your pie? Try making this Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. All you need to do is mix a few powdered spices and your mix is ready. You can use this spice in not just pumpkin pie but in other pies as well and also in desserts like... - 106.786
Pumpkin Molasses Muffins For Autumn
Homemade muffins make for an unforgettable addition to any Thanksgiving platter. Betty shares a simple pumpkin muffin recipe that is a real treat and an ideal way to start your day. Totally autumn centric delight for sure. Watch this video to learn more on... - 106.606
Spiced Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake
Don't let your Halloween pumpkin go to waste! This Spiced Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake is a perfect light dessert or breakfast to kick off the holiday season. Get the details of this recipe from this video and get going. Happy Holidays! - 106.263
Creamy Low-fat Pumpkin Flan
This Pumpkin Flan is so delicious, it is hard to believe that it is low-fat. Chef John makes this great variation of the classic caramel custard, using canned pumpkin. Though the recipe would be great any time of year, it is ideal for the holiday season. It... - 104.691
Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin-raisin Cookies
Marta and Brock get back into the swing of things with a healthy cookie recipe. These are healthier than the usual ones and are just perfect for the Holidays. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 102.244
Sweet Potato, Pumpkin And Apple Empanadas
Do you have a lot of pumpkin left in the fridge from the holidays? Take a look at this Sweet Potato, Pumpkin and Apple Empanadas recipe video. This is a perfect dish to use up all your pumpkin and WOW your diners. This is an age old, tried and tested recipe.... - 101.615
Holiday Pumpkin Brulee
Looking for a quick and easy dessert for your winter tables then is the one. This deliciously creamy pumpkin brulee is a great seasonal twist on the French restaurant classic and an excellent alternative to a pumpkin pie which can not be portioned... - 98.1326
Holiday Pumpkin Bread With Walnuts
There are probably hundreds of recipes for pumpkin bread but this has to be the easiest, most delicious pumpkin bread/coffee cake recipe you have ever tasted. You will swear this bread came from a bakery! A fragrant array of spices accent this moist... - 96.3491
Holiday Pumpkin Pancakes
Chef John uses the time-honored strategy of turning any recipe into a "holiday recipe" by adding some pumpkin. Here has taken a very standard pancake recipe, and with the addition of pumpkin, and a few classic pumpkin pie spices, has turned it into what would... - 96.165
Pumpkin Cake With Cream Cheese Icing Part 1 - Making The Batter
Pumpkins need not be confined to just Halloween and can be enjoyed in preparations any time of the year. Check out chef Rula showing how to make Pumpkin Cake beginning with the making of the mixture or the batter for the cake. Watch the following video to ... - 94.9104
Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Roll
Have you ever seen those video recipes that make you instantly go to the kitchen and make the same dish? No? Well, this is it! Here Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Rolls are made by the one and only(drum roll please) Rosalie Fiorino Harpole! This would be a great... - 93.3677
Weight Watcher's Pumpkin Pie
Would you like to learn a healthy, low carb pumpkin pie recipe? This one is surely a winner. Watch the chef prepare Weight Watcher's Pumpkin Pie and surprise your family with this delicacy today. - 92.1981
Holiday "no Knead" Pumpkin Bread
If you have never baked bread before, I can gaurantee that this Holiday 'No Knead' Pumpkin Bread will help you get started. What more is that you can make it and take it to all the Holiday dinners! Have fun learning the recipe from this video! - 91.3901
Thai Sungkhaya Fuhktong
Looking for exotic desserts? Check out this Thai sungkhaya fukhtong, which is an amazingly light dessert and the way it is cooked makes it really exotic. In this video you can see how simply it is made and you will realize that how cooking is not only about... - 91.1643
Pumpkin Pie Martini
1.Dip the rim of a martini glass in the crushed graham cracker.
2.Pour all the ingredients in a shaker and shake well.
3. Serve in the rimmed martini glass immediately. - 91.0954
Baked Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Looking for a yummy bread recipe that is an interesting twist on the traditional? Pumpkin cranberry bread is a sweet treat that serves as a good side dish to almost all preparations. Homemade is always, without a doubt, better than store-brought. To learn how... - 87.6255
Mini Pumpkin Tarts
This recipe revisits the holiday time treat, pumpkin pie and gives it a delectable twist. Mini bite sized portions of pumpkin tarts replete with the holiday flavors and topped with cream cheese can get any party going.This one here also doubles up as a snack... - 87.4484
Pumpkin Sponge Roll Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Few desserts taste as amazing as a well made pumpkin cake roll, and then topped with a yummy cream cheese icing, it just turns absolutely divine! Learn how to make this delicious treat in a matter of minutes by watching this video. The recipe is so simple... - 87.0466
Traditional Erissery For Sandya
If you are craving a rich vegetarian curry in the wintry months, try this one. This recipe of Kerala Style pumpkin curry is rich in coconut and delicately spiced. Though it is made on auspicious occasions in Kerala, this pumpkin curry can satisfy your hunger... - 85.0212
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of the video is to get the filling ready and the cake baked! Once baked, filled, rolled and sliced the platter looks divine! Though the audio is a slight let down, the video is good enough to be seen! - 83.9837
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Swiss rolls are something that are not only pretty to look at but these are visually appealing too! With a difference this time the chef demonstrates a pumpkin roll. Part 1 of the video to get the batter ready! Stay tuned for part for the baking and filling! - 82.628
Pumpkin Cheesecake For Holidays
If you are planning to make a great dessert for a holiday without compromising on nutrition, then vegan Pumpkin cheesecake would be the ideal dessert for you. Created by EJ, this is a must have for Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas and any occasion. - 82.2843
Pumpkin Spiced Vegan Cupcakes
Are you following a vegan diet? You must watch this video. Chef shares a great recipe to prepare Spiced Vegan Cupcakes which are totally irresistible. The recipe is simple and makes a great treat. - 80.115
Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
Whether you got celiac disease or you are intolerant to gluten, this gluten-free pumpkin pie will ensure that you don't miss a bite of your favorite pie this holiday season. Ruth shows how to prepare gluten-free pumpkin pie at home by making a few healthy... - 79.5712
Homemade Halloween Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin is symbolic with Halloween and including it in recipes makes it characteristically special. Watch the video showing the recipe how to make Pumpkin Pie with graham crust and pumpkin spice mixture. Celebration complete! - 79.3752
Onam Special - Kootu Curry
During Onam festival in Kerala, kuttoo Curry is a must. Kuttoo in itself means vegetable added with lentils which form the dish. Although there are varieties of koottu curry prevalent in southern India, this original dish of kerala wins over them all. Koottu... - 55.3175
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Pumpkin Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together pumpkin, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
4. Bring together both... - 52.7737
Pumpkin Patch Bread
1. Let the oven heat oven to 350°F and grease two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
2. Cut orange in quarters, remove and discard peel and white pith from sections.
3. In blender or food processor Put in all orange sections and water and process until... - 52.1883
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Place walnuts on cookie sheet .
3. Bake for 8 minutes. Take care not to burn them.
5.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
6.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve... - 51.792
Curried Pumpkin Walnut Soup
This gorgeous orange pumpkin and fresh walnut soup is perfect for autumn. The lightly roasted and curried flavor of pumpkin along with the nuttiness of walnut makes this a soul comforting soup. - 51.0918
Pumpkin Swirl Bread
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1 beaten egg, mixing until well-blended.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add combined pumpkin, margarine, egg, and water, mixing just until moistened.
Reserve 2 cups pumpkin batter; pour remaining batter into greased and... - 50.854
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie dish with oil or unsalted butter
2. In a small bowl, soak gelatin in cold water, to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it... - 50.7842
Velvety Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
1. To prepare the pastry shell bake and let it cool.
2. Soften gelatine in water.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks and mix well adding brown sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, salt and stirring in milk.
4. Increase the pumpkin pie spice to 3... - 50.3778
Holiday Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cheese Filling
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, eggs and lemon juice with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
3) In another bowl, soft together the baking powder, flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 50.2545
Fluffy Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 425 degrees.
2) Take a bowl and mix the milk, sugar, spices, pumpkin and a little salt in it by stirring it well.
3) You can also add some rum to the mixture.
4) Take another bowl and combine 2 eggs... - 50.2233
My sister likes this pumpkin cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes my... - 50.0304
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 49.9098
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie
Add margarine to a pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar; mix thoroughly.
Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of pie plate.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until hot, 2 to 4... - 49.786
Cream cheese filling: Beat together all ingredients.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl, until thick and fluffy; beat in... - 49.6732
Pilgrims Pumpkin Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
2. Using an electric mixer, add the oil, water, eggs and pumpkin.
3. Mix for only 1 minute until thoroughly blended.
4. Fold the nuts and dates into the batter.
5. In a greased 10-cup... - 49.6315
Pumpkin N Cheese Cake Roll
To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, pumpkin... - 49.5797
Creamy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat oven hot to 450 F.
2) In a blender add raisins, rice, soy milk, eggs, honey, molasses, pumpkin, spices, sea salt, and soy flour.
3) Whiz the blender until all ingredients are combined.
4) In a Pyrex pie pan add oil and pour... - 49.2866
Pumpkin Bourbon Pound Cake
Prepare Bourbon Caramel Glaze.
1. In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderately low heat.
2. Stir in the brown sugar until incorporated.
3. Stir in the 3 tablespoons cream and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat in... - 49.2353
Pumpkin Cheesecake Using Graham Cracker Crumbs
Preheat an oven to 325°F (165°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Cover the outside (bottom and sides) of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, shiny side out.
Butter the inside of the pan and set aside.
In a bowl stir... - 49.1125
Orangey Pumpkin Bread
1. Remove seeds from orange.
Using blender or grinder, grind orange, including peel. Remove into a bowl.
2. Grease four (1 pound) loaf tins with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before... - 49.0667
My son loves this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Pumpkin Cookie is a very popular flat cake in North America. It is generally eaten during breakfast. Cook, share and enjoy this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. - 48.9869
Pumpkin Pecan Braid
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk and mix together with half a cup of pecans, till blended well
3.... - 48.9451
1) Preheat the oven to
2) In a pan, add in the pumpkin, corn syrup, eggs and evaporated milk.
3) Add in the butter and stir well.
4) In a bowl mix together the brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Mix to blend... - 48.8671
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.7609
Pumpkin Nut Bread
Sift flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine pumpkin, sugar, buttermilk, and egg in mixing bowl.
Add dry ingredients and butter; beat until well blended.
Stir in nuts.
Spread in well-greased and floured 4 to 5-cup mold or 1-lb.coffee can.
Cover with... - 48.7336
Ginger Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. Lightly grease two 9-inch pie rings.
3. In a bowl, mix crushed chocolate wafers with 1/4 cup of melted butter.
4. Divide between two pie plates and press to line bottom and sides of the... - 48.4931
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F
2. Prepare two pie crusts and arrange them inside two 9" glass pie plates
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat in cinnamon, ginger, cloves... - 48.2294
Holiday Pumpkin Pudding
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
3. Butter a baking dish or pudding mould
4. Into a mixing bowl add the pumpkin along with the spice, lemon extract and salt.
5. Use a fork... - 48.1918
Baked Pumpkin And Walnut Pudding
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Take a 2-quart square baking dish, and butter it, then sprinkle with a little sugar, spread the chopped nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast for 6 to 8 minutes, till it is... - 48.1594
Roasted Pumpkin And Smoked Mussel Soup
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the pumpkin 6 (2 inches thick) wedges and arrange in a roasting pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until pumpkin is soft.
5.... - 48.0297
Moist Pumpkin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl cream shortening using electric mixer. Add eggs to the shortening and blend it well. Gradually add water, and pumpkin.
3. Blend flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a... - 47.9475
Pumpkin Walnut Pies
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt and cut in shortening and butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
2. Sprinkling with water mix until a soft dough forms and shape the dough into a ball.
3.... - 47.9231
Pumpkin Bread With Cream Cheese And Preserves
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take two 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pans and lightly grease them.
3) Take a pan and stir together oil with sugar in it. Stir and mix well.
4) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well upon each addition.
5) Stir in... - 47.896
Pumpkin Bread Using Light Brown Sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Oil a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In a mixing bowl, stir together brown sugar, granulated sugar, pumpkin, oil, and eggs.
Beat until blended.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add to pumpkin mixture; blend... - 47.7229
New Orleans Style Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In medium bowl, beat combining milk, sugar and eggs with rotary beater just to combine.
3. In another bowl, mix well combining pumpkin, molasses, melted butter, salt and spices.
4. Fold in custard mixture... - 47.7089
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Using Bourbon
1. Soften gelatin in bourbon and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl beat egg yolks slightly.
3. In top of a double boiler combine gelatin mixture, egg yolks, pumpkin, brown sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice and milk.
4. Cook over boiling water,... - 47.4936
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Caramel Sauce
1) Preeat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In large bowl, combine flour and granulated sugar and mix well.
3) With pastry blender or fork, cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
4) Add pecans.
5) In bottom of ungreased 9-inch square... - 47.4407
This Pumpkin Bread recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious dish.As you know that Pumpkin Bread is... - 47.3962
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease three 8" layer pans.
2) Into the bowl, add in the shortening. Slowly add in the brown sugar and regular sugar. Add in the eggs and pumpkin. Cream the mixture.
3) Sieve together the flour, baking powder... - 47.1559
Holiday Pumpkin Recipes By Category