- » Holiday Potato Casserole
Holiday Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday potato casserole recipes.
Holiday Potato Casserole
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and mash.
Add butter and cream cheese; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, green pepper, and remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture into... - 38.1477
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole
1. To cook the sweet potatoes in a conventional oven, bake them at 400°F for about 45 minutes, or until tender. To cook in a microwave oven, prick each potato in several places with a fork, and microwave at high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender.... - 27.1652
Delicious Sweet Potato Casserole
Umm...hmm, this is Southern love! The Sweet Potato Casserole is a typical side dish that can be served with any main dish of your choice. Learn how to make this American classic in this video, and have fun making it. Mazel Tov! - 119.003
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.315
Betty's Potato Casserole Supreme
1. In a pot boil water and cook potatoes in it for about 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Drain water from the potatoes and add... - 0
Tropical Sweet Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain 2/3 liquid from canned sweet potatoes.
Mash potatoes with remaining juice and bananas; sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
Add butter and honey; mix well.
Pour mixture in pan; top with mini-marshmallows.
Bake until marshmal-lows... - 33.8054
Hash Brown Potatoes Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
3. Into a 9 x 13" baking pan, transfer the mixture and bake for 35- 40 minutes until the surface is lightly browned.
4.... - 37.4812
Pecan And Marshmallow Topped Sweet Potato Casserole
If you want to be praised and heralded for bringing the best dish at Thanksgiving, then make this casserole. Sweet potato, demarara sugar, pecans and marshmallows now that is a combination that can’t go wrong. Even those who dislike sweet potatoes will... - 119.432
Sweet Potato Casserole
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Sweet Potato Casserole recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Casserole . Our... - 38.0609
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wrap potatoes in foil; bake for 1 hour, or until done.
When done, remove from foil; place in a large mixing bowl.
Chop into pieces; add milk, butter, and sour cream.
Blend with a mixer.
Add 1/2 cup cheese, green onions, bacon, and... - 42.7147