- » Holiday Potato Casserole
Holiday Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday potato casserole recipes.
Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 131.315
Betty's Potato Casserole Supreme
1. In a pot boil water and cook potatoes in it for about 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Drain water from the potatoes and add... - 107.377
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.538
Baked Cheese Potato Tomato Casserole
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Cheese-Potato-Tomato Casserole to double that fun. This casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 50.6486
Rutabaga Potato Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Peel the potatoes and rutabagas, allow to stand in a bowl with cold water.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and seasonings together.
4) In another bowl, blend half of the dry mixture with... - 47.9974
Clam And Potato Casserole
This amazingly delicious clam and potato casserole is any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 46.7997
Russian Potato Casserole With Caraway
1. Set the oven to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. Take a skillet, add some margarine and heat it, add flour and make a roux. Cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add milk, and keep on cooking until the liquid blends well. Ensure that... - 45.6744
Mashed Potato Combo Casserole
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 3 quart casserole or 13x9 inch baking dish.
In large saucepan, combine l 1/3 cups of the milk, 1/4 cup margarine, 2 tablespoons onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic.
Bring to a rolling boil over medium... - 44.6589
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wrap potatoes in foil; bake for 1 hour, or until done.
When done, remove from foil; place in a large mixing bowl.
Chop into pieces; add milk, butter, and sour cream.
Blend with a mixer.
Add 1/2 cup cheese, green onions, bacon, and... - 44.086
Spiced Sweet Potato Casserole
Place sweet potatoes in a large kettle and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Boil gently until potatoes can easily be pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, about 30-45 minutes.
Drain; cool slightly.
Peel potatoes and place in a large bowl; mash.
Stir in... - 42.5423
Holiday Potato Casserole
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and mash.
Add butter and cream cheese; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, green pepper, and remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture into... - 40.4181
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Arrange a layer of potatoes topped with butter or margarine pats, onions, dots of soup, and mushrooms in casserole.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Continue layering until all ingredients except milk are... - 39.6418
Hash Brown Potatoes Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
3. Into a 9 x 13" baking pan, transfer the mixture and bake for 35- 40 minutes until the surface is lightly browned.
4.... - 39.5135
Tropical Sweet Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain 2/3 liquid from canned sweet potatoes.
Mash potatoes with remaining juice and bananas; sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
Add butter and honey; mix well.
Pour mixture in pan; top with mini-marshmallows.
Bake until marshmal-lows... - 36.2843