- » Holiday Pork Pie
Holiday Pork Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday pork pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday pork pie recipes.
Breakfast Pork And Apple Pie
Mix apples with sugar and spices.
Line 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Arrange apples in pastry and sprinkle with salt pork.
Top with remaining pastry, seal edges, and cut vents.
Bake in preheated hot oven (450°F.) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate... - 36.7816
Braised Pork Pie
Place meat and onion in a large pan, add salt and pepper, cover with cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Drain meat, reserving 1/2 pint stock.
Place water and lard in saucepan, heat gently until lard has melted.
Add flour and salt, beating... - 44.8817
Rustic Pork Pie
Hard-cook the eggs for 10 minutes, drain and cool in cold water.
Cook the peas in boiling salted water for about 3-4 minutes according to the directions on the package.
Drain and refresh under cold water.
Drain the baby corn if used and the mushrooms.
Slice... - 45.2224
Easter Pork Pie
On a cutting board, mix together the pork, veal, parsley, onion and a little salt and pepper, chopping until well blended.
Roll out a third of the pastry dough into a large oval and place it on a baking sheet.
In the middle, put half of the chopped-meat... - 43.2887
Canadian Pork Pie
Brown the pork in skillet; drain off excess fat.
Add water, onion, crumbs, and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Turn meat mixture into crust.
Adjust top crust; seal.
Cut slits in top for escape... - 40.6786
Minced Bacon And Pork Pie
1. Roll out two thirds of the pastry and line a 1/2 kg / 1 lb loaf tin, or and 8 inch pie dish. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crust of the pie.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
4. Mince the... - 41.4776
Potato Topped Pork Pie
In a greased 8-inch square baking pan, alternate layers of the meat, sliced apples, and a mixture of the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Pour over the gravy.
Beat together until blended the mashed potatoes, butter, cream, salt, and pepper; pile over the meat... - 39.6843
Old English Pork Pie
1. To make pastry, in a large mixing bowl place flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2. In a saucepan cook together lard and water over a medium heat until lard melts and mixture boils.
3. Into flour pour boiling liquid and mix to form firm... - 47.9196
Raised Pork Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F. -Gas Mark 7.
2) In a bowl, prepare the filling by adding the sage, if required, to the sausage meat.
3) Lightly flour the fingers to shape the meat round the hard-boiled egg. Set these aside.
4) In a warm basin, sift... - 42.9547
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 44.8773
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onions and seasonings in large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often until meat loses its red color.
Do not overcook the meat.
Sift the flour over meat mixture, stirring often, until well combined with... - 45.0694
Sausage Cheddar Quiche
Line a 9 inch quiche dish with pastry.
Trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove from oven, and gently prick with a fork.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Brown sausage in a heavy skillet;... - 42.0599
Cherry Glazed Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Place the roast on a rack in a roasting pan.
3. Place in the oven and sear the meat for 15 minutes.
4. Remove and insert meat thermometer into the roast so the bulb is centered in the thickest part and... - 39.4197
Turkey And Cranberry Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat. In a bowl, mix together the sausage meat, pork, coriander, herbs, orange rind, ginger and salt. Season with black pepper to taste.
2. To make the pastry, sift the flour... - 44.0754
Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Roll out the pastry 1/8 inch thick and line a 3-quart casserole with about 2/3 of it.
Unless the veal is cut very thin indeed, flatten it further between sheets of wax paper with a wooden mallet or the flat side of a cleaver.
Mix together the... - 44.1646
Baked Down East Clam Pie
Taste this wholesome and wonderful dish of Down-East Clam Pie. Generously seasoned, this delicious Pie is a treat. So try it and enjoy! - 48.3639
Savory Liver And Vegetable Pie
1) Preheat hot oven (425°F.)
2) In a skillet, cook bacon until brown.
3) In the remaining fat, cook liver until brown.
4) Stir in onion and cook for few minutes.
5) Add mushrooms and liquid, celery, carrots, bouillon cube, salt,... - 44.423
Melt shortening in heavy pot.
Add meat and seasonings which have been chopped into small pieces.
When meat is done but not dry, remove from heat.
Stir in 1 tablespoon flour.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in shortening.
Beat egg and add to... - 43.2598
A Lamb Tongue Pie
Slice the tongues lengthwise into strips.
Roll out half of the dough and use it to line a 9-inch [23-cm.] deep-dish piepan or a shallow casserole.
To make the stuffing, mix all of the ingredients together.
Spread half of the stuffing over the dough in the... - 44.8325
Spiced Shepherds Pie
1. In a frying pan heat oil over a medium heat, cook onion stirring, for 2-3 minutes until onion is tender and stir in meat.
2. In a cup or a bowl, blend flour with a little of the stock or water to form a smooth paste.
3. Into the pan stir flour... - 47.3206
Deep Fried Pasties
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 4 inch pastry cutters to cut out the bases.
2. Heat fat in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat fryer to 340°F/170°C.... - 41.095
Easy Sausage Empanadas
These easy sausage empanadas are prepared with pork sausage filling wrapped in prepared pie crusts. The sausage filling is cooked with onions and garlic powder along with cumin and dried oregano for flavor. Textured with raisins and olives, they are filled in... - 46.0751
In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook pork, breaking up with wooden spoon, for 7 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain off fat.
Stir in stock, onions, garlic, mushrooms, celery, salt, cinnamon, pepper, savory and cloves; bring to... - 43.0763
Glazed Ham Streak With Apricot
1. In a small glass bowl, blend together preserves raisins and allspice.
2. Heat on High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3. In a 9-inch glass pie plate, heat ham on High for 7 minutes.
4. Drain excess liquid.
5. Pour sauce over ham.
6. Heat at High for 3... - 39.9567
Combine ground beef, pork, onion and water in large pot.
Heat to boiling, stirring often.
Boil slowly for 15 minutes.
Add potatoes and pickling spice.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Push spice bag down occasionally.
Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Continue... - 45.3232
My friends like this cranberry meatloaf recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to... - 39.1088
Spicy Acorn Squash
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients until well blended.
2. Over very low heat, cook for 4 minutes just until heated through.
3. Serve Spicy Acorn Squash with pork. - 32.4333
Flaky Sausage Foldovers
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F while, in a 10" skillet, cook the sausage over medium-high flame until well cooked; drain, stir in garlic powder and quarter cup of pizza sauce
2. Remove one crust, unroll it on a work surface and roll into a 13" round... - 31.7662
Braised Ham With Quick Madeira Sauce
1. In a small bowl of 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) warm water soak mushrooms in for 20 to 30 minutes until softened.
2. Through paper towel- or filter paper-lined sieve strain into 2-cup (500 milliliter) measure, reserving the liquid.
3. Prepare the... - 41.3101