- » Holiday Pork Pie
Holiday Pork Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday pork pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday pork pie recipes.
Old English Pork Pie
1. To make pastry, in a large mixing bowl place flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2. In a saucepan cook together lard and water over a medium heat until lard melts and mixture boils.
3. Into flour pour boiling liquid and mix to form firm... - 47.5341
Braised Pork Pie
Place meat and onion in a large pan, add salt and pepper, cover with cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Drain meat, reserving 1/2 pint stock.
Place water and lard in saucepan, heat gently until lard has melted.
Add flour and salt, beating... - 46.0188
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
Rustic Pork Pie
Hard-cook the eggs for 10 minutes, drain and cool in cold water.
Cook the peas in boiling salted water for about 3-4 minutes according to the directions on the package.
Drain and refresh under cold water.
Drain the baby corn if used and the mushrooms.
Slice... - 44.6806
Easter Pork Pie
On a cutting board, mix together the pork, veal, parsley, onion and a little salt and pepper, chopping until well blended.
Roll out a third of the pastry dough into a large oval and place it on a baking sheet.
In the middle, put half of the chopped-meat... - 44.0535
Raised Pork Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F. -Gas Mark 7.
2) In a bowl, prepare the filling by adding the sage, if required, to the sausage meat.
3) Lightly flour the fingers to shape the meat round the hard-boiled egg. Set these aside.
4) In a warm basin, sift... - 44.0441
Minced Bacon And Pork Pie
1. Roll out two thirds of the pastry and line a 1/2 kg / 1 lb loaf tin, or and 8 inch pie dish. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crust of the pie.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
4. Mince the... - 42.5806
Canadian Pork Pie
Brown the pork in skillet; drain off excess fat.
Add water, onion, crumbs, and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Turn meat mixture into crust.
Adjust top crust; seal.
Cut slits in top for escape... - 42.23
Potato Topped Pork Pie
In a greased 8-inch square baking pan, alternate layers of the meat, sliced apples, and a mixture of the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Pour over the gravy.
Beat together until blended the mashed potatoes, butter, cream, salt, and pepper; pile over the meat... - 41.9311
Breakfast Pork And Apple Pie
Mix apples with sugar and spices.
Line 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Arrange apples in pastry and sprinkle with salt pork.
Top with remaining pastry, seal edges, and cut vents.
Bake in preheated hot oven (450°F.) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate... - 36.2674