German Pork Loin
- » Holiday Pork Loin
Holiday Pork Loin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday pork loin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday pork loin recipes.
Holiday Stuffed Pork Loin
This is sheer treat to the palate – Holiday Stuffed Pork Loin! That's right! You've gotta find out what this dish has to offer by making it. Chef David Bishop shows you how to make this delicious pork loin in this video. Watch, Learn and Enjoy! - 85.6973
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size) or a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover, with a tight-fitting... - 48.7914
Loin Of Pork With Apricot Glaze
Set Power Select at HIGH, in small glass bowl, combine apricots, nectar, water, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Heat 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture boils.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 5 minutes; stir in cornstarch blended with orange juice.
Heat at... - 48.787
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, into a food processor or blender process together onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt,... - 47.481
Brine Soaked Pork Loin
For the brine, begin preparing 1 day before serving.
Mix all brine ingredients together in a 6 quart (6 1) saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
For the pork, add pork loin to the brine... - 47.4193
Swift Grilled Pork Loin Chops With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Preheat grill or start charcoal.
3. Rub chops with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt, white pepper and granulated garlic to taste.
4. Place chops on grill to achieve grill marks on both sides,... - 47.155
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 47.0897
Honey Glazed Pork Loin With Chunky Applesauce
For applesauce, in a medium saucepan combine apples, water, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till apples are tender.
Stir in 1/4 cup honey, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, for... - 47.0269
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.7175
Smoked Pork Loin With Red Onion Confit
1.In a spice grinder put in rosemary leaves, chopped sage, sea salt, and peppercorns and grind coarsely.
2.Into a small bowl transfer and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3.Mix into paste.
4.Rub pork loin with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oi.
5. Now rub... - 46.2889
Roast Loin Of Pork With Caraway Lemon And Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to a setting of 20C/fan 200C/gas 7; remove the pork loin from the fridge and allow it to thaw
2. Crush peeled garlic pods in a pestle and portar alongw ith a teaspoon of sea salt; add ground cloves, lemon juice, pepper,... - 45.8376
Loin Of Pork With Caramelized Apples And Cider
1. Peel, core and slice 3 of the apples into rings. Finely dice the remaining apple.
2. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil and butter.
3. Add sugar and stir to dissolve
4. Add apple rings and sauté till evenly browned.
5. Using a... - 45.8092
Braised Pork Loin
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown pork well all over.
Drain off fat.
Reduce heat to medium-low; add wine, paprika, caraway seeds and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour, turning pork once.
Add onions, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for... - 45.0702
Roast Loin Of Pork With Thyme
Lay the roast in a shallow roasting pan.
Place the pieces of thyme evenly along the roast close to the bone.
Sprinkle with marjoram.
Pour on the cider or wine and let stand for one hour, turning the roast periodically.
Set fat side up, cover loosely with... - 44.7264
Anna's Roast Loin Of Pork
1. Wipe pork with damp paper towels. Sprinkle all over with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
2. Pour boiling water and vinegar into an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size). (Or use a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover,... - 41.3828
Leg Of Lamb With Pork Loin In Double Smoker Cooker
Salt and pepper pork and lamb (remove most of fat from lamb).
Pat fresh mint on lamb, trying to make it stick as much as possible.
Put wine, dried mint, garlic, Lea & Perrins, and onion in water pan.
Light charcoal, let it burn down, then place wood on... - 41.2697
Roast Loin Of Pork
1) Take a bowl and combine together the first few ingredients in it. Set aside.
2) Trim the excess fat from roast and run with pepper and garlic.
3) Place the roast on rack in a roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer, being careful not to touch bone or... - 40.8966
Pork Loin Roast With Crab Apple Glaze
1. Have the butcher saw across the rib bones of roast at base of the backbone, separating the ribs from the backbone.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
3. Place the roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
4. Rub the roast... - 40.3273
Pork Loin With Orange Stuffing
1. Get your meatman to loosen the backbone of pork loin.
2. Have him to cut pockets between the pork chops as well.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 325° F.
4. In a skillet, heat the butter.
5. Add the onions to the hot butter.
6. Cook the... - 39.7004
Pork Loin Roast With Gratin Of Turnips
With the point of a knife, make small incisions in the meat and insert the garlic slivers, adding a few leaves of sage, if desired.
Put into a preheated 325° F. [170° C] oven, and roast for one and a half to two hours, or until done.
Meanwhile, boil the... - 38.6943
Pork Loin Rib Chops
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredienst, apart form chops. Mix well.
2. Add chops , mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Heat a grill and when hot, place marinated chops. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes on both sides or till well cooked.... - 37.6131
Apricot Glazed Pork Loin
1. ln a small bowl, combine the garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and pepper, then rub into the roast, coating it completely. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and set out a 13" x 9" x 2"... - 36.3825
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394
Herbed Pork Loin Chops
1. Place the chops in a shallow glass dish. Combine the tarragon or rosemary, oil, garlic and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the herb mixture evenly over both sides of the chops. Cover and marinate the chops for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Place the... - 31.6455