- » Holiday Party Drink
Holiday Party Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday party drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday party drink recipes.
The Apocalyptic Cocktail - Thai Inspired Michelada
It is 2012, the year of the apocalypse. Is the world going to end? Or did the Mayans just run out of room on the calendar? In any case whether it is zombie apocalypse or not, who knows? But you got to be prepared! Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shares a cocktail that... - 126.15
Monstre Verte Cocktail
Monstre Verte Cocktail is a fresh and vibrant cocktail. The main flavor comes from basil. It adds a depth of green, earthy aroma and flavor to the drink. Take a look at the video and give it a shot! - 125.021
Brandy Alexander - A Holiday Ice Cream Drink
This free mixology video Clint will teach you how to make a traditional holiday brandy drink, the Brandy Alexander. This is anther drink that you make to taste, our recipe is light on the booze but goes down smooth. This drink is very very good but like the... - 123.309
Rum And Brandy Medley
Here is a great holiday recipe that you are going to love! A simple cocktail idea made with eggs!! As weird as it may sound…this is a unique drink, that surely does not taste as weird!! Made with a mix of rum and brandy and some cinnamon, this is just... - 119.134
Super Antioxidant Pomegranate Martini
Antioxidants play a key role in keeping our body healthy and free from many infections. Check out KC Pomering showing how to make a Super Antioxidant Martini with pomegranate juice as the base drink along with couple of other gluten free extracts. Great way... - 118.803
Saint Patrick's Day Shamrock Shot
Green is in during St Patrick's Day and Derrick wants to stick to tradition. This soothing minty drink is made from vodka and melon liqueur and topped with lime soda. It’s a must try for the day. - 116.862
Vegan Egg Nog
1. In a blender, blend ¼ cup of candied orange peel. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, pour the almond milk. Dissolve cornstarch in it.
3. Add the pureed orange peel, cointreau and bring to boil stirring continuously.
4. Turn off the heat... - 114.458
Tasty Homemade Eggnog
Eggnog is a popular drink in the United States and Canada. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make the Eggnog. Eggnog is normally made on celebrations. Watch and learn from this video. - 114.22
Eggnog And White Cranberry Spritzer
During the winter holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind.... - 113.417
Cocktail time is the time to mix up some of the favorite drinks, extracts or juices to come up with a sizzling new drink. The chef shows how to male Appletini or an Apple cocktail using an apple extract as the base drink. Rocking over any party! - 111.571
Best summer drink ever! Explore this video to know it all. Pomegranate martini is a wonderfully refreshing drink. The sweet and crisp taste makes you feel all happy and gives that twist and kick. Ideally, have chilled martini glasses ahead of time, as it... - 111.108
Strawberry Mango Milkshake
If you die on milkshakes, particularly during the summer days, here is something most delicious for you. The strawberry and mango milkshake is just perfect for a hot and summer day. You can even substitute your breakfast with this cool and healthy drink.... - 109.623
A barbecue party without a classic drink would be dry and plain. So, Scott brings his version of classic Mojitos Gringo Style to go with baby back ribs and all the barbecued stuff made with a delicious barbecue sauce. - 108.021
Pineapple And Strawberry Cocktail
Pineapple and strawberry Cocktail is an amazing drink and can be made for a party or on festivals. It tastes different but yet nice. I'm sure your family and guests will like it. - 105.56
How To Make A Bloody Mary / Hangover Rescue
It's drinks night and you have all you friends over for a game and you want to impress them by serving a unique and delicious drink. You have to check the video of this delcious Bloody Mary Cocktail. A very simple and easy to prepare drinks hardly takes up a... - 105.298
Holiday Apple Cider Spiked With Bourbon
1. In a pot over medium high, pour in the apple cider after giving it a good shake in the bottle.
2. Take the apple one at a time and press about 5-6 cloves into the apple at random points. Once done, place them in the pot with the apple cider.
3. Add... - 104.823
Healthy Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Here we have Brock making a vegan eggnog recipe, by using healthy ingredients like tofu, coconut ice cream, and maple syrup! This tastes just as good as the regular ones. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. - 103.97
1. In an ice cube tray, pour vegetable juice and freeze until solid to prepare 10 ice cubes.
2. Cut 2 slices from cucumber; keep aside for garnish.
3. Peel and seed the remaining cucumber; cut into rough pieces.
4. In a blender, process... - 51.422
Island Fruit Punch
1. Pound ginger root to bruise or cut into several pieces.
2. In a pan boil with 4 cups of the water 10 minutes until a strong ginger flavor is obtained.
3. Steep adding mint flakes, allspice and whole cloves until cool and strain... - 49.8869
Apple Cider Stew
TO HEAT BY TIME In medium glass bowl, combine turnips, beans and 1/4 cup water.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes; stir once.
Drain; reserve vegetables.
In 4-quart casserole, combine onion, beef, cider, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme.
Set... - 49.0317
1. To prepare cardamoms open white pods and remove the little black seed.
2. In a bag tie seed along with cinnamon, ginger, cloves and orange peel.
3. In a pan combine all ingredients except brandy and heat to just under boiling point... - 48.7353
Spicy Tomato Juice Cocktail From Scratch
Wash tomatoes; remove stem ends and cores.
In slow-cooking pot, combine tomatoes, celery, and onions.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Press through food mill or sieve.
Return juice to pot.
Cook on high for 30 minutes.
Add lemon juice,... - 48.7188
1) Chop a few walnuts coarsely while retaining a few large pieces and halved walnuts for the garnish.
2) Take a skillet and melt the butter in it before adding sweet basil and ¼ teaspoon of seasoned salt.
3) Add the walnuts to the skillet and cook... - 48.4069
Terrific Beer Stew
TO HEAT BY TIME In cooking bag, combine beef, 1 cup beef broth, 1/2 cup beer, sugar, salt, pepper, caraway seeds, onions and peas; turn bag several times to mix.
Pull bag up around beef and close (3-inch from top) with nylon tie or string; make six half-inch... - 48.1698
Fruit Soup With Burgundy
1. Take a medium heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Empty can of cherries into the pan and stir in orange rind, cinnamon, salt and cornstarch until corn starch is well blended.
3. Place on a low flame and bring liquid to a boil, stirring constantly until the... - 47.9377
Herbed Cocktail Meatballs
In medium bowl, combine meat, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, onion and seasonings.
Shape in 24 bite-size meatballs.
In 2-quart casserole, combine jelly, chili sauce and mustard.
Mix until well blended.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY... - 47.673
Hot Spiced Cranberry Punch
1. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure combine cranberry juice, spices and water.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 9 minutes until piping hot.
3. Cover and let stand for 1 minute for the flavors of spices to infuse into the liquid.
4. Remove... - 47.3277
One day in advance prepare ice ring.
With small knife, cut continuous 1 inch wide strip of peel from each orange; reserve peels.
Squeeze juice from oranges; add water to orange juice to measure 5 cups liquid.
Pour 3 1/2 cups orange juice mixture into 6 cup... - 47.2031
1. Peel orange carefully keeping peeling in one long piece.
2. With whole cloves, stud peel putting them about 1 inch apart down the full length of orange peel.
3. In cafe diable dish or chafing dish (removing the water pan)add sugar, 2... - 46.5038
1. In a punchbowl combine fruit juices.
2. In cheesecloth bag tie whole cloves and mix well adding to juice with other spices and sugar to dissolve sugar.
3. Let it stand for several hours and when ready to serve, stir well removing spice... - 46.3536
Raspberry Evening Spritzer
1) In a saucepan boil water and add raspberries to it.
2) Decrease the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and add tea in the pan.
4) Cover and steep for 2 minutes.
5) In a small saucepan strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer.... - 46.0398
Mulled Wine Punch
1.Take a large saucepan; put cranberry juice, granulate sugar ad brown sugar in it.
2.Take a square shaped cheesecloth; put cinnamon, cloves and allspice in it and tie.
3.Immerse the cloth in the pan and boil the mixture.
4.Once done, let the... - 45.474
Holiday Mulled Cider
Add cloves and cinnamon stick to water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and brew for about 4 minutes.
Stir and strain.
Add sugar and stir.
Add apple cider and lemon juice.
Peel and core apples, but leave whole.
Stick 2 cloves into each apple.
Add cinnamon... - 45.3514
Miniature Babas Au Rum
1. Lightly grease 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups. Check temperature of warm water with thermometer.
2. Sprinkle yeast over water in small bowl of electric mixer, stirring until dissolved.
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, eggs and 1 1/4 cups flour . At... - 45.261
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 44.5443
1) Into a bowl beat the egg yolks using an electric mixer till frothy
2) Add in the sugar and beat till light yellow in color
3) Add in 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of bourbon
4) Then add in the milk and whipping cream and continue to mix well
5) Into... - 44.4249
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small... - 44.3378
Spirited Peppermint Cocoa
1. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa stirring well.
2. Stir in water and bring to a boil.
3. Add milk and reduce heat to medium.
4. Cook stirring constantly until thoroughly heated.
5. Remove from heat and stir in schnapps and... - 44.2128
1) Combine together the tea and honey (or the sweetener) in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then add the lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice.
3) Boil the mixture, frequently stirring, for about 7 minutes, or till the... - 44.0385
Spiced Cider Bowl
1) In a 6-quart kettle add all ingredients except apples. Bring to boil.
2) Simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
3) Place double layer of cheesecloth over a bowl and strain the liquid.
4) Refrigerate cider.
4) Reheat in a large kettle.
5) Put small... - 43.8731
1. In a punchbowl combine juices.
2. In a pan bring water, sugar, cardamom, cinnamon and mace to a boil and simmer reducing heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Let it cool and strain into juices.
4. Add ginger ale and serve over ice. - 43.8104
Hot Tomato Cocktail
1. In a large saucepan combine first 8 ingredients and bring mixture to a boil.
2. With cover, simmer reducing heat for 10 minutes.
3. Serve hot and garnish with lemon slices. - 43.7038
Mocha Ice Cream Soda
1. In a jug, dissolve instant coffee and sugar in a little milk..
2. Add remaining milk and almond extract and stir well.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. In 6 tall parfait glasses, add a scoop of ice-cream.
5. Pour the... - 43.4416
Cranberry Wassail Bowl
1. In a saucepan with cover bring to boil combining all ingredients except fruit juices and then simmer reducing heat for about 15 minutes.
2. Let it cool and chill fruit juices.
3. If desired, strain spiced mixture and just before serving... - 43.2229
Ponche De Pina
1. In a saucepan mix first 4 ingredients.
2. Bring to boil, decrease heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Cook the mixture.
4. Remove cinnamon and cloves.
5. Mix sugar syrup and fruit juice. Stir well.
6. Serve over ice. - 43.107
Spiced Cranberry Wine Punch
1. In a large Dutch oven combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Tie remaining spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to Dutch oven.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer reducing heat with cover simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add wine and simmer 1 minute without letting... - 43.067
1. In a slow cooker keep tea bags and pour boiling water over it.
2. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
6. Pour directly from crock pot into warm... - 42.366
Four Fruit Shake
1. In container of an electric blender combine first 6 ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Add ice cubes and process until smooth.
3. Pour into glosses and garnish with strawberry slices, if desired.
4. Serve immediately. - 42.3014
Chill a 2-3 quart bowl and egg beaters that are grease free.
Mix brandy and Creme de Cacao liqueur into ice cream.
Pour into stemmed glasses and freeze.
Using chilled bowl and beaters, whip the whipping cream, vanilla, and cream of tartar.
Gradually add the... - 42.2324
Spiced Apple Spritzer
1. In a saucepan combine apple juice concentrate, orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon and cloves bring to a boil.
2. Simmer with cover reducing heat for 15 minutes.
3. Strain mixture, discarding spices and fruit.
4. With cover and chill... - 42.187
Mocha Ice-cream Punch
1. In a cup mix coffee and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. Add almond extract and stir.
4. Add scoops of ice cream into coffee mixture. Mix together.
5. Fold in whipped cream.
6. Pour into serving glasses.
7.... - 42.0689
Cranberry Tea Punch
1) In 2 1/3 cups of boiling water, steep the tea and spices for about 5 minutes.
2) Add the sugar and stir well till it has dissolved.
3) Allow the mixture to cool and then add the fruit juices along with 1 1/2 cups of water.
4) Chill the... - 41.9245
Island Iced Tea
1. In a small saucepan, put together tea, apricot nectar, and pineapple juice; cook for about 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat until the mixture is completely heated.
2. Remove the saucepan from heat.
3. Add rum and stir to mix.
4. In... - 41.608
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a jug, combine all the fruit juices and grenadine syrup. Give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a large punch bowl, add the fruit.
4. Pour the chilled juice over the fruit. .
5. Top with soda.
6. Stir and ladle into... - 41.5628
Mulled Holiday Punch
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat together the pineapple-pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, water, brown sugar and salt.
2) In a piece of cheesecloth tie together cloves and cinnamon. Drop it into the boiling mixture.
3) Let the mixture boil, then... - 41.5382
Spiced Cranberry Drink
1.Take a cheesecloth bag and tie cloves, cardamom, cinnamon in it.
2.Take s aucepan, put 2 cups of cranberry cocktail, raisins and sugar in it along with the spice bag and boil.
3.Once done, let the mixture simmer for 10... - 41.4936
Fruity Frozen Yogurt
1. In a covered blender container or food processor bowl blend or process fruit till smooth.
2. Press through a sieve to remove seeds, if necessary.
3. Stir in yogurt, honey or sugar and vanilla and pour into a 1- or 2-quart ice cream freezer.
4.... - 41.3733
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 41.3731
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
1. In a food mill or container of electric blender process raspberries.
2. Strain and discard seeds.
3. Mix raspberry pulp, lemonade concentrate, and water.
4. Chill for several hours.
5. In a bowl mix raspberry mixture and lemon-lime... - 41.288
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 41.1165
Sweet Lime Frappe
1. Make sure that the juice is free of pips. These give the drink a bitter taste. Remove the juice using a spoon as straining the juice will lead to loss of the good fibers.
2. In a stainless steel bowl or container, combine all the ingredients and... - 40.6422
Grapefruit And Melon Refresher
1.Cut the melon in two halves and discard the seeds.
2.Take the flesh out and make small cubes of it.
3.Take a firm container, put watermelon along with grapefruits segments, sugar and lime juice in it.
4.Allow the refresher to cool for... - 40.4316
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 40.4055
1. In container of an electric blender place raspberries and process until smooth.
2. Press puree through a sieve to remove seeds.
3. Return puree to container of electric blender and process adding next 4 ingredients until smooth.
4. Gradually add ice... - 40.1334
Autumn Spiced Cider
1. In large saucepan combine all ingredients, bring to boiling point with cover, then simmer 30 minutes and strain.
2. Serve it hot as a mulled drink or iced as a cold cider punch. - 39.9723
Icy Melon Delight
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process on high speed until smooth.
2. In a tall chilled glass, place ice cubes and pour juice to fill.
3. Garnish with mint. - 39.9626
1. In a jug, combine all the fruit juices and loganberry syrup. Give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a large punch bowl, add the fruit.
4. Pour the chilled juice over the fruit. .
5. Top with soda.
6. Stir and ladle into... - 39.7246
Skewer drained pineapple chunks, apple chunks, lemon, and orange slices onto wooden picks in an assorted fashion.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, Burgundy, canned pineapple juice, brandy, and sugar in a container.
Add skewered fruit... - 39.6928
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 39.6535
Piquant Cheese Logs
1. In food processor, place beer and half the Cheddar cheese; process until smooth, occasionally scraping side of container with rubber spatula. Add remaining Cheddar and continue to process until well mixed.
2. Add blue cheese, butter, mustard,... - 39.6203
Refreshing Champagne Punch
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Add tea bag and remove from heat.
2) Cover and let stand for about 3-4 minutes.
3) Remove tea bad. Add lemon juice, sugar and lime juice. Chill.
4) Stir in champagne and club soda just before... - 39.2571
Mango shake is a cool summer drink! - 39.1132
Good Luck Punch
Cut rhubarb into 1-inch pieces; cover with water and cook until soft, about 12-15 minutes.
Drain through cheesecloth.
Should be about 3 quarts of juice.
Dissolve sugar in the 2 cups water and cook 10 minutes to make a syrup.
Combine all juices, except ginger... - 39.0065
1. In 4 individual mugs, add 2 tablespoons butterscotch pieces.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2 3/4 to 3 1/4 minutes.
3. In each mug, pour 1 cup milk.
4. Add a dash of cinnamon.
5. Heat at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes.
6. Stir in marshmallows and serve. - 38.9879
Fruity Summer Punch
1. In a large pitcher pour orange juice, grapefruit juice, sugar and lemon juice over cracked ice.
2. Add club soda.
3. Float orange slices in each glass and serve. - 38.8229
1. In a slow cooker mix all ingredients except lemon slices.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Pour into mugs.
4. Garnish with lemon slices. - 38.7931
1.Take bowl; combine Curagao and punch in it.
2.Put claret and carbonated beverage in the bowl.
3.Add Ice Ring to it carefully.
4.Garnish with orange slices and serve. - 38.7773
Non Alcoholic Wassail
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine all ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Uncover and simmer for another 30 minutes.
4) Strain and discard spices.
5) Pour wassail in... - 38.6855
Hot Spicy Holiday Punch
Combine all ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Taste the punch.
If it is too sour, add a little honey.
If too sweet, add more lemon.
If not spicy enough to suit, simmer longer.
Strain and serve hot from a glass pitcher or punch... - 38.6132
Frozen Fruit Frappe
1) In a blender or food processor, puree the berries, reserve few berries for garnish..
2) Add the remaining ingredients, except sugar and blend together at high speed.
3) Taste the fruit mixture and add the sugar cubes, if required.
4) Add the liqueur... - 38.5526
Spiced Cranberry Cider
1) Take a Dutch oven and mix together apple cider, juice cocktail, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and lemon in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
3) Strain cider, discarding lemon and spices.
4)... - 38.2473
Holiday Egg Nog Recipe. This preparation can be a bit tricky because you have to work carefully when folding in the egg whites. Where kid gloves here and use proper technique or you'll loose all the air you've whip into the whites and the eggnog won't have... - 38.2104
Boil sugar and water for one minute and cool; add juices and freeze in a Bundt pan or a similar mold.
Thaw 1 -1 1/2 hours before serving.
Add cold ginger ale and champagne.
Serve over block of ice in punch bowl or substitute frozen ring mold of punch... - 38.1895
1. In a blender blend combining limeade or lemonade, rum, strawberries and sugar till smooth.
2. With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in the container lid to make 4 cups of slushy mixture.
3. If mixture becomes too thick... - 38.0236
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a punchbowl mix and chill first 7 ingredients.
2. Add lemon-lime and serve immediately. - 37.9557
Bogue Chitto Lime Jello Punch
Mix jello with boiling water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into gallon jug.
Finish filling with water and place in refrigerator.
This keeps well in the refrigerator and makes a pretty punch for festive occasions.
Serves 20. - 37.7844
Iced Jamaican Coffee
1. In a chilled 12-ounce glass, pour milk, rum, cinnamon, coffee and allspice; mix well.
2. Add ice cubes. - 37.5634
1. In 8 tall glasses, add plenty of ice cubes.
2. Pour the sherry, dividing equally.
3. Top with the chilled soda
4. Drop in a slice of lemon.
5. Serve with a stirrer and straw. - 37.5372
1. In a boil add boiling water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
3. Serve over ice. - 37.5253
Hot N Spicy Punch
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except lemon juice, stir to dissolve sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, strain to remove spices and add lemon juice.
3. Serve hot in punch cups or chill and serve over ice cubes. - 37.4504
Strawberry Mint Cooler
1. In a pan mix 2 cups tonic water, jam, and mint in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Strain and keep aside.
5. Add remaining 2 cups tonic water, strained jam mixture, and lemon juice.
6.... - 37.4223
Holiday Cranberry Punch
1. In a pan mix well combining all ingredients except ginger ale and bring to a boil.
2. Strain through cheesecloth if desired and chill.
3. Add chilled ginger ale and serve immediately. - 37.4113
Do you want to create a good impression among your friends? Well then try this cranberry Punch recipe.Whenever there is a gathering of my friends, I definitely prepare this mixed drink. This cranberry punch is also favorite to all my friends and they all... - 37.2088
1. In a large punch bowl, add in all fruit slices; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Add brandy over fruit; close the bowl and let stand at least 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, pour in wine; mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Serve the sangria over ice in... - 37.0139
Mix the fruit juices, add the sugar and chill.
Blend the fruit juices, milk and a little crushed ice in the mixer.
Pour into glasses.
Mix the cream and powdered sugar and beat.
Top each glass with this sweetened whipped cream, decorate with cherries and serve. - 36.9081
1. In a pan boil water and sugar a good five minutes.
2. In one cup hot liquid dissolve coffee, add to mixture and bring just to boil, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and add whisky and vanilla beans.
4. Transfer to a gallon jug and let sit... - 36.5204
1. In a 2 cup measure, combine all juices.
2. In a glass place ice cubes and pour juice mixture.
3. Pour sparkling mineral water, if desired. - 36.5169