- » Holiday Party
Holiday Party Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday party recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday party recipes.
Holiday Season Crustless Vegetable Quiche
It's holiday time when the house is filled with loved ones whom you want to keep happy and fed. We don't like grouchies at the holidays, or any time for that matter. This healthy vegetable quiche is super satisfying. It's lower in fat and cholesterol by... - 148.996
Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake
I bet 10 bucks that you will enjoy this Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake. To me this cheesecake epitomizes the Holiday spirit. Friends, family, laughter and pumpkin cheesecakes! That's the idea, my friend! Enjoy! - 130.57
Holiday Green Bean Bundles
This year for the Holidays make these Green Bean Bundles, It is fresh green beans, bacon, and a sweet and savory sauce. Simple and delicious! Mucho gusto! - 129.809
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.772
Holiday Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots
Talk about drama and we have this recipe. Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots bring about that drama and add flair to any meal. In this video, Betty shows us how to make them. These carrots are visually stunning, and taste is great! They are great on a holiday table.... - 125.403
Holiday Party Cocktails
Chad Merriweather and Robin Casper from Diageo in Malvern, PA prepare 4 different Holiday Party Cocktails with NUVO Sparkling Liqueur, Cîroc Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum for this Holiday Season. They are concocting these tasty drinks in the... - 124.193
Holiday Cherry Apricot Sparkler
Non-Alcoholic Cherry Apricot Sparkler... oh yum! Yes, the kids will love this zingy drink and so will the adults. Keep it flowing this Thanksgiving. In this video, Betty shows how to make this sparkler. Gulp it down people! - 123.139
Holiday Special Easy Grilling For Meat Lovers
Chef Melody shares some easy grilling ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Herb Grilled Chicken and Grilled Lamb Chops. They are easy to make and so delicious. - 122.128
Dairy Free Holiday Fudge
All the lactose intolerant people might just enjoy this vegan, dairy free fudge. Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases her version of a healthier holiday fudge, which also happens to be dairy free and vegan. Enjoy! - 121.95
Betty's Holiday Pecan-crusted Yam Patties ☆
The best thing to do for holidays is to have some quick and easy snack recipes handy to manage the surprise guests. These Pecan Crusted Yam Patties are a perfect example. This is a great holiday recipe. It requires very few ingredients and steps, and it can... - 121.278
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Stefanie Marco of Belvedere Vodka shows us how to make holiday drinks. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey. - 120.987
Holiday Sugar Cookies
On this episode of "Cook With Adam", Adam makes his all-time sugar cookies with his secret ingredient, lemon juice. Crunchy and so very munchy! Yes, you might want to eat all of them at once. - 120.219
Healthy Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Here we have Brock making a vegan eggnog recipe, by using healthy ingredients like tofu, coconut ice cream, and maple syrup! This tastes just as good as the regular ones. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. - 115.982
Holiday Special Sweet Potato Biscuits
Have you been looking for some special vegan recipes specially for the holidays? This video has a fabulous, handcrafted Holiday Special Sweet Potato Biscuits recipe. Treat your family to these biscuits and we guarantee you will bag a lot of appreciation. - 112.986
Brandy Alexander - A Holiday Ice Cream Drink
This free mixology video Clint will teach you how to make a traditional holiday brandy drink, the Brandy Alexander. This is anther drink that you make to taste, our recipe is light on the booze but goes down smooth. This drink is very very good but like the... - 111.367
Holiday Sausage Dip
If you like your dip a little cheesy with a touch of spice, here is quick recipe by your Chef Tawnya, host of the show meals in a rush. She is showing her family favorite dip, which her family calls it as holiday sausage dip and its yummy. Tawnya shows the... - 108.901
Holiday Cookies – Wedding Cake Cookies
I always used to fantasize about these Holiday cookies, mostly because they are delicious. And no, I'm not a hopeless romantic. These classic Wedding Cake Cookies are so fantastic, and they will hit a home run everytime you bake them. Watch and learn from... - 108.883
Brownies 2 Ways And Chocolate Holiday Bark
Today on Good Day Columbus we're sharing an easy and festive recipe for Peppermint Bark Brownies...plus a peanut butter Buckeye variation, and an easy tip for making your own holiday bark! - 107.153
Holiday Apple Cider Spiked With Bourbon
1. In a pot over medium high, pour in the apple cider after giving it a good shake in the bottle.
2. Take the apple one at a time and press about 5-6 cloves into the apple at random points. Once done, place them in the pot with the apple cider.
3. Add... - 104.501
A Very Simple Cedar Planked Holiday Ham
1. With a sharp knife, score ham as shown in the video.
2. Fill the cracks with honey, and top it with brown sugar.
3. Preheat smoker, and place a cedar plank on it.
4. On hot plank, place the ham and top it with remaining brown sugar,... - 93.3629
Holiday Eggnog Cookies
Wow ! What an easy recipe ! No eggs. Awesome. Huge volume of cookies too! It also uses up leftover eggnog. What a great recipe from Angie's kitchen. Your family and friends are going to love it. - 88.2448
Want to know how to make 3 interesting appetizers within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise everyone with your amazing culinary skills. Watch to know more! - 78.5196
Holiday Special Part 1
Planning for your holiday feast needn't be arduous? Grilldog sows you how you can whomp up holiday feast is five simple steps. All you need is a recipe plan and a few ingredients to get started. Just pick your cues from this recipe video and fix yourself a... - 60.9926
Holiday Meal Special Part 2
Roasted chestnuts, corn salsa, grilled egg plant, grilled turkey — all makes for lip smacking holiday feast. Very simple to make, these recipes need a few extra hours of preparation time, but the effort is almost always worth it. Try cooking them next time... - 60.8426
Holiday Fruit Cookies
Holiday Fruit Cookies...as the name suggests, is a delicious cookie filled with the goodness of fruits!! Made with dates, pecans and candied cherries, these cookies are thoroughly enjoyed by the kids. Best enjoyed with a warm glass of milk, these cookies are... - 51.91
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This holiday cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 51.6652
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add butter, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Add in the flour, buttermilk, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, allspice and nutmeg.
5) Continue beating till... - 49.139
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the fruit and nuts.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup of sifted flour to coat the fruits and nuts well. Keep aside.
4) In a mixing bowl, cream oleo and sugar well.
5) To this, gradually add... - 48.9526
Holiday Fruitcake Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and... - 48.9018
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. With a pastry blender or two knives thoroughly blend together butter, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, the 1 cup flour, pumpkin pie spice and ginger.
3. Pat into a greased, shallow 8 x 12-inch pan and bake in... - 48.766
Cherry Holiday Cakes
1. Cut cherries and ginger fine, using kitchen shears.
2. In a bowl combine cherries, ginger and walnuts and stir in orange juice.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and coriander.
4. Cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and beat in... - 48.2743
Holiday Chip Cake
Lightly oil a 7-cup ring mold.
Line with heavy brown paper; oil again.
Mix fruits and peels, raisins, pecans, and chocolate pieces.
Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in applesauce and water.
Stir... - 48.1614
Holiday brioches are just perfect for the Holidays. Brioches are extremely versatile pastry and you can enjoy them in different forms. Here is a recipe to make the holiday brioches. These brioches can be enjoyed all alone or with butter and jam. - 48.0485
White Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Grease bottom and walls of an 8-inch tube pan, line bottom with wax paper and butter paper as well.
2. Combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel in large bowl.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over fruit; mix... - 47.9418
Holiday Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl, mix bread crumbs into milk and allow the mixture to cool.
2) In large bowl, combine the suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and mix with quick light... - 47.8242
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 47.5003
Holiday Buffet Turkey Loaf
1) Begin by dissolving the lime gelatin in a bowl of boiling water
2) In a pot, add 3/4 cup cold water, 1 teaspoon salt and vinegar and chill until it’s thick
3) Mix cucumber, green pepper and celery in this and pour the contents into a mold
4) Leave... - 47.481
Holiday Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
3. Grease and flour a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with oil or fat and pour batter into it.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. To make the... - 47.4659
Holiday Carrot Pudding
Sift together first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl.
Place eggs, shortening, and sugar in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add apple; blend till finely chopped.
Add carrot slices; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add potato pieces; blend till finely... - 47.3835
Festive Holiday Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slightly grease two 8X4X2-inch loaf pans.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar and butter together till it becomes light and fluffy.
4) Add in the eggs and sliced bananas. Beat well.
5) In a bowl,... - 47.3336
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 46.705
Holiday Mincemeat Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a rolling pin and roll out half of the pastry dough over a floured surface until it is 1/8 inch in thickness.
3) Fit it properly into a pie pan measuring 9 inches.
4) Take the... - 46.6962
Holiday Baked Pudding
Holiday baked pudding makes a wonderful dessert for the holidays. This dessert can be made with milk, butter, cream and cranberries. When straight from oven with the sauce, it becomes the best course of the meal. Enjoy!!! - 46.6199
Holiday Fruit Cake
MIX together candied fruit, dates, walnuts and brandy.
RESERVE 1/3 cup pudding mix; set aside.
Combine cake mix, remaining pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and orange rind in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of... - 46.2887
Mexican Holiday Bread
This Mexican Holiday Bread is a rage with my family ! Understandably with red and green candied cherries and pecans and again with pecan and cherry frostings on top, this colorful bread is a passion ! Try this Mexican Holiday Bread for any special occasion... - 46.1337
Yugoslavian Holiday Bread
This Yugoslavian Holiday Bread is a hit with my family. This walnut and orange filled cherried bread with creamy orange frostings is sure going to be your favorite too if you taste it just once. Try this Yugoslavian Holiday Bread and feel free to express... - 46.0309
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 45.7215
Holiday Stuffed Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, mix pecans, bread crumbs, raisins, pineapple, orange rind, honey, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and about 2/3 cups of brandy.
3) Take the ham and stuff the above mixture into it. Secure the... - 45.6862
Holiday Apple Strudel
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Holiday Apple Strudel a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Holiday Apple Strudel is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 45.3699
Holiday Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Wash the potatoes well. Prick them with a fork.
3) Bake the potatoes for about 60 minutes till they soften.
4) Take the potatoes out. Slice off the top of each potato. Without tearing the skin scoop out... - 45.1786
Holiday Ham Ring
1) Into a large bowl mix together the ham, ground pork, graham cracker crumbs, milk, all spice and sauce
2) To make the sauce combine together the soup, vinegar, brown sugar and mustard
3) Into a ring tin or loaf tin, shape the mixture into the baking... - 45.1756
Holiday Pot Pie
In Dutch oven, combine chicken stock, ham, vermouth (if using), carrots, celery, sweet potatoes, bay leaf and savory; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until carrots are tender crisp.
Add peas and red pepper; simmer for 2... - 45.0384
Holiday Cranberry Coffee Cake
1) Combine cranberry sauce, 4 tablespoons sugar, nuts and butter. Mix well.
2) Spread into a baking dish, bottom lined with wax paper.
3) Combine biscuit mix, juice, egg and remaining sugar, blending until smooth, for about 1/2... - 44.3011
Holiday Mulled Cider
Add cloves and cinnamon stick to water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and brew for about 4 minutes.
Stir and strain.
Add sugar and stir.
Add apple cider and lemon juice.
Peel and core apples, but leave whole.
Stick 2 cloves into each apple.
Add cinnamon... - 44.2835
Holiday Mushroom Vegetable Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomato, onion and garlic.
3) Saute till they become tender yet remain crisp.
4) Add in the beef stock, water, barley, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Cook without a lid on... - 44.2351
Holiday Toffee Cakes
Finely chop chocolate-covered toffee pieces; set aside.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat until combined.
Beat in milk and vanilla.
Beat in as much flour as you can with the... - 44.1169
Holiday Season Lemon Souffle
1. Around the outside of a 1-quart soufflé mold, tie a strip of double layer waxed paper in such a way that it rises 3 inches above the rim of the mold.
2. Prepare a double boiler by placing a medium saucepan filled with 3 inches water on a... - 43.5439
Holiday Cranberry Bread
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and soda together twice.
Cream butter, add sugar and cream well together.
Beat egg and add to butter and sugar mixture.
Add boiling water to orange juice to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with the... - 43.4941
Holiday Angel Cake Dessert
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water to boil.
2. Once it boils, add jelly powder and mix well.
3. Remove off flame and add lemon juice and ice cream.
4. Using a whisk beat well and refrigerate till it starts to set.
5. Once partially set, remove... - 43.4144
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 43.3751
Molded Holiday Pudding
Pour boiling water over prunes and apricots in a saucepan.
Return to boiling, cover, and simmer about 45 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
Drain and reserve 1 cup liquid.
Set liquid aside until cold.
Remove and discard prune pits.
Force prunes and apricots... - 43.139
Holiday Bubble Wreath
This Holiday Bubble Wreath is a must for your Christmas today. This sweet pecan and cinnamon wreath is going to be a hot favorite of your guests for sure. Try Holiday Bubble Wreath and let me know if you like it. - 43.13
Holiday Confetti Bread
1 In a pan, scald milk.
2 Add in sugar, salt, butter and spices.
3 Allow to cool until lukewarm.
4 In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
5 Blend in beaten eggs and milk mixture.
6 Mix in the 4 cups flour and stir until moistened.
7 ... - 42.8423
Holiday Sweet Bread
These Holiday Sweet breads are an addiction ! The mashed potato in this bread with candied fruits enhances the taste very much. The meringue topping makes this bread compels your mouth to water. Want to know about this Holiday Sweet Bread further? Then... - 42.792
Cranberry Holiday Salad
1) In a medium heatproof bowl add water and boil.
2) Sprinkle gelatin over it and stir to dissolve.
3) Mix in cold water and set aside.
4) In work bowl of food processor add apples, cranberries, and orange sections. Process until finely chopped but do... - 42.7012
Stuffed Holiday Ham
1 In the food processor, combine the first 7 ingredients in small batches and process until finally chopped.
2 In the center of 2 layers of cheesecloth large enough to cover ham, place the ham.
3 Make random cuts in ham down to the bone.
4 ... - 42.5028
Holiday Mocha Fudge
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk, sugar, butter and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes until mixture reaches 225°, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add next 6... - 42.4852
Holiday Biscuit Cutouts
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet using shortening.
3) In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4) With a fork or pastry blender, cut in sausage, butter and pecans until mixture resembles fine... - 42.483
Cook onions and green pepper in butter in large skil- let until onions are transparent.
Add beef; stir until browned.
Add soup, catsup, salt and pepper; simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Blend milk, cream cheese and lemon juice; add garlic salt and... - 42.3489
Greek Holiday Loaf
This Greek Holiday Loaf is versatile ! Decorate this potato loaf according to desire for any festival- for Easter decorate with eggs and for Christmas decorate with walnuts and candied cherries. So you have one base recipe for two great holidays. Try this... - 42.263
Holiday Melting Moments
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Beat in the egg and vanilla.
Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in cherries and pecans.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in apart onto well-grsed baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 8-10... - 42.1648
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
Cook and stir till sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 260° Meanwhile, beat egg whites with an electric mixer... - 42.0852
"Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in molas- ses.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, salt and spices together.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with coffee, beating until smooth.
Fold in nuts and fruit... - 41.8365
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. In large bowl, cream the butter using an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add cornstarch and a third cup of powdered sugar and beat on low speed until it turns moist
3. Beat on high speed until light... - 41.8204
Holiday Cranberry Glazed Ham
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In small glass bowl, combine juices, sugar, raisins, cornstarch and ground cloves.
Heat 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until glaze is thickened, stirring once.
Decorate ham with whole cloves.
Place ham on microwave-safe roasting rack set... - 41.7216
Holiday Cake Special
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Grease four 9" round layer pans.
3) Sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and vanilla. Beat the mixture till it becomes light and fluffy.
5) Mix in... - 41.5904
Holiday Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Place the lamb leg in a shallow baking pan.
3) In a small saucepan, mix jelly, lemon rind, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper.
4) Cook the pan ingredients on low heat till the jelly melts and... - 41.5774
Holiday Divinity Fudge
1. Turn egg whites into large bowl of electric mixer; let warm to room temperature—about 1 hour. Line an 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch pan with waxed paper.
2. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup with the water. Cook, stirring, over low heat,... - 41.5051
Cool Rise Holiday Bread
This Coolrise Holiday Bread is a rage for most of my holidays. This bread with candied fruit and nuts is a sure to cast its spell on you. Try this yeasted sweet bake . Feel free to discuss about this Coolrise Holiday Bread with me here. - 41.4735
Holiday Lamb Cushion-style Roast
This Holiday Lamb Cushion-Style Roast has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Holiday Lamb Cushion-Style Roast for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 41.4156
Holiday Cheese Ball
1.Take a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, blue cheese and Cheddar cheese in it.
2.Put onion, Worcestershire sauce and monosodium glutamate in it and blend .
3.Add 1/2 cup pecans and 1/4 cup parsley to it and turn into small balls.
4.Secure the ball by... - 41.3461
These Holiday Twists are hard to miss out once you taste them. Try these lemony bread with candied cherries and walnuts for the coming holidays. Your guests will surely love them. Come back here to share with me how they liked these Holiday Twists. Won't you ? - 41.2686
Easy Holiday Bread
This Easy Holiday Bread is a delicious option for you when you want a simple and quick item for your party ! Raisins, red and green cherries are the main features of this colorful bake which is going to win hearts in no time. Try this Easy Holiday Bread. Come... - 41.0363
Holiday Molasses Steamed Pudding
Mix buttermilk and soda together until foaming.
Add sugar, salt, molasses, egg, shortening, raisins and flour, stirring gently.
Pour into greased angel food cake pan.
Place on rack in steamer over water.
Steam for 2 hours.
Beat egg yolks until lemon colored;... - 40.8993
Martha Washington's Holiday Fruit Cake
Blend butter and sugar.
Add beaten eggs and flour.
Mix fruits and nuts.
Add water mixed with brandy.
Sprinkle spices over the mixture, then combine thoroughly with first mixture.
Bake in well-greased loaf pans in 325°F oven for 2 hours. - 40.8793
Golden Holiday Corn
1)In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
2)Take a greased baking dish and put the mixture into it.
3)Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
4)Serve golden holiday corn immediately. - 40.7751
Marinate chopped cranberries in sugar for 1 hour at room temperature.
Drain pineapple and pour juice into a measuring cup.
Add water to juice if necessary to make 1 cup.
Bring juice to a boil, add gelatin, and stir until dissolved.
Add sugar-coated... - 39.9999
Holiday Cheese Ball
1. In a medium glass bowl, blend cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, flour, wine, onion, garlic and Worcestershire.
2. Heat over Warm for 6 minutes until the cheese turns soft.
3. With the help of an electric mixer, beat the mixture until... - 39.8958
Holiday Fruit Cake
Mix fruits and nuts with 1/4 cup of the flour until well coated.
Combine remaining flour, the salt, soda, baking powder, and spices.
Cream vegetable shortening and brown sugar; add eggs and beat thoroughly.
Stir in dry ingredients alternately with milk and... - 39.7744
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 39.7717
Mulled Holiday Punch
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat together the pineapple-pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, water, brown sugar and salt.
2) In a piece of cheesecloth tie together cloves and cinnamon. Drop it into the boiling mixture.
3) Let the mixture boil, then... - 39.6565
Holiday Appetizer Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small bowl mix well cream cheese, milk, and dried beef.
Stir in onion, bell pepper, black pepper, and garlic powder.
Add sour cream.
Spoon into pie pan.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Heat in oven for 15 minutes (or microwave on... - 39.6463