- » Holiday Mediterranean Nut
Holiday Mediterranean Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday mediterranean nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday mediterranean nut recipes.
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8888
Mediterranean Chocolate Walnut Baklava
Are you looking for a simple Baklava recipe? Here is a fantastic video where the chef displays the recipe for chocolate walnut baklava in a easy manner. See this video to make this classic recipe that is easy to make and is guaranteed to please. Enjoy the... - 92.2293
Marhaba people, that means Hello in Lebanese. Yes you guessed it right today's special recipe comes from the Lebanese cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Semolina Cookies. These cookies are very popular and are eaten by almost everyone. - 78.9472
Microwave Date Nut Bread
1. In a saucepan, boil water and pour over dates.
2. Stir to break dates apart.
3. Add shortening to dates so it will melt.
4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
5. In a cup, beat egg and add to date mixture.
6. Sift dry ingredients together.
7.... - 47.6387
Herb & Nut Stuffed Aubergines
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Slice aubergines into two pieces lengthwise and with a knife point, run round the edge, just inside the skin.
3) Make slits across in many places and add salt and keep aside for 30... - 46.8264
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 45.8784
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in the oil and butter over low heat, until pale brown.
2) Stir in the onion and celery and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the water, sultanas and mushrooms, then simmer covered until the rice is just... - 43.7889
1) In a thick pan or iron casserole, gently saute the dry rice in the fat and oil until pale yellow.
2) Stir in the onions and garlic, saute for further 2-3 minutes .
3) Stir in the saffron, ginger, coconut, apricots, raisins and almonds, simmer... - 42.456
1.Remove the peel of chestnuts.
2.Put the chestnuts in little amount of milk and simmer until they turn tender.
3.Sieve the chestnuts and combine with breadcrumbs, butter, herbs and eggs.
4.Stir in salt and pepper and pinch of dry... - 37.0896