- » Holiday Mediterranean
Holiday Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday mediterranean recipes.
Wegmans Roasted Veggies With Chestnuts
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you this amazing veggie side dish that's a great way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This recipe is good with any vegetables. You can leave out the chestnuts and it is still delicious. - 137.113
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 130.194
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 127.881
Spiced Hot Chocolate
1. Using a kitchen knife, chop the chocolate. Set aside
2. In a saucepan pour the milk. Add the spices, sugar, and cocoa powder. You can adjust the spices to your taste.
3. Heat the milk over medium heat, until it reaches a boiling... - 127.838
Sfouf Eggless Cake
This is a nice dense yellow cake, that is flavored with turmeric which also gives it it's beautiful yellow color. This cake is very simple to make and very moist. There is no special technique so it's basic enough for anyone to make. This cake goes great with... - 126.491
Mediterranean Stuffed Date Cookie Maamoul
Here is a video for small stuffed shortbread pastries called Maamoul. The chef diligently explains this recipe with all the interesting updates that would make this recipe a sure success. This amazing video is a must watch and do remember to make this dish... - 126.254
1. CUSTARD: In a medium size pot pour whole milk, fat free milk, heavy cream, sugar and corn starch and heat, stirring.
2. Cut white bread into pieces and add to the pot and stir. Mix until custard begins to thicken, add rose and orange water... - 121.375
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 120.841
Homemade Raibi Jamila
Every Moroccan knows "Raibi Jamila". It's a pomegranate yogurt drink that we all grew up with in Morocco, and I doubt you can find it in any other country but Morocco. I asked around and search the internet to see if I can find a recipe that reminds me of... - 119.398
Roasted Mediterranean Caprese Salad
If you have enough mozzarella cheese, then you can make this Caprese salad. It is a very popular Mediterranean salad made with very less ingredients such as tomatoes, garlic and cheese. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 116.935
Indian home chef Manjula shows a middle eastern dessert recipe which is enjoyed all over the world. These are pastry sheets filled with dried fruits of many varieties. She has an easy and simple way of preparing and this time she makes the baklava in roll... - 112.593
Mediterranean Date Shake
Here is a video that displays a wonderful recipe for date shake. Date shake is a marvelous dish to prepare for your family. This shake is amazing and can be served as a dessert too. Surely this video is superb and date shake can be tried out any time! - 109.583
An easy and delicious baklava recipe that anyone can make, but others would think you were a professional chef by how great it tastes. Ready Phyllo dough is layered with butter, cinnamon and nuts and baked, then topped with a honey syrup. Simply delicious. - 105.011
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.6969
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 99.0208
Mint Feta Salad With Raw Watermelon
This dish captures what we love most about summer! Fresh, light, raw and colorful. This salad is summer in a bowl! Luci Lock combines fresh sweet juice watermelon with organic salty feta cheese and cool mint leaves, to make a really light, healthy and... - 98.8142
Yummy Butterfinger Cake
For all cake lovers out there, you have landed on the correct video. Watch it now to see the recipe of delicious and yummy Butterfinger cake. - 97.2986
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 96.1209
Mediterranean Chocolate Walnut Baklava
Are you looking for a simple Baklava recipe? Here is a fantastic video where the chef displays the recipe for chocolate walnut baklava in a easy manner. See this video to make this classic recipe that is easy to make and is guaranteed to please. Enjoy the... - 92.4968
If you are searching for an easy recipe for cooking couscous then this video will surely satisfy you. You probably never knew that preparing nice, soft and fluffy couscous could be so easy and so quick, as it takes only 5 minutes. - 87.8595
Raw And Organic Onion Bread
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Onion Bread? This recipe video will show you how to make it in easy steps. Raw Onion Bread is a delicious organic bread. It is included as main dish in lunch or dinner menu. Cook, share and enjoy this Raw Onion Bread... - 86.505
This video is a creation of the-aubergine-chef. You can visit dinnertool for complete recipes, and more videos. - 86.4185
Mini Lebanese Pancakes
Chef Kamal is going to share a great breakfast recipe with you. Check out the video of the delicious Mini Lebanese Pancakes. A great breakfast recipe isn't it? It's not your normal pancakes it's a Lebanese style pancakes, that's what makes it more exciting to... - 79.6534
Marhaba people, that means Hello in Lebanese. Yes you guessed it right today's special recipe comes from the Lebanese cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Semolina Cookies. These cookies are very popular and are eaten by almost everyone. - 79.2137
Baked Kataifi With Cream
Invited guests at your place? Don't know what dessert to serve? Want to impress your guests? Don't worry, check out the delicious Baked Kataifi with Cream. This dessert comes straight from the Lebanese cuisine. Your guests will definitely be impressed. - 79.0307
Straight from the Lebanese cuisine. Chef Kamal brings to you the delicious Macaroon. Check the video of this yummy dessert prepared by chef Kamal. A very simple and easy to prepare dessert. - 78.5284
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches pan... - 50.8815
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 50.6844
1. Grease 2 cake tins with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, baking soda and powder, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Dredge the prunes with a... - 50.468
Simple Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, place water, sugar and grated orange and heat over low flame while stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2) Add orange juice and red currants and boil the syrup.
3) Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4) Strain the syrup in a bowl... - 50.3839
Lettuce Apple And Orange Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak lettuce in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into suitable-sized pieces.
5. In a large salad bowl add... - 50.0581
Olives Spiced With Lemon And Herbs
1) On the work surface put olives and gently crush with the back of a heavy knife.
2) In a small pan heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil over medium heat.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients except olives and warm for 3 minutes till herbs and... - 49.9525
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 49.6888
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 49.6645
Original Bread Pudding
1. In a bowl place the bread cut into four pieces, cover with water and let it soak for an hour.
2. Draining the water off squeeze the bread in a sieve until it is quite dry.
3. In another bowl mix all the other ingredients together, add the bread and... - 49.5085
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 49.3155
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 49.3068
Lenten Special Sweet
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Then add the orange flower water, vanilla and enough water to form a stiff paste.
3. Take a baking tray, grease it and dust with flour.
4. Breaking off large pieces of dough, form into sausage... - 48.9913
Lemon Mimosa Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch round cake tin. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Add in 3 tablespoons of lemon curd... - 48.8411
Chick Pea Couscous
1.Drain chick peas and pour enough fresh water on them.
2.Boil the chickpeas on high for 10 minutes without covering.
3.Lower the flame, skim and let theingredients simmer for 25- 30 minutes until soft.
4.Drain and keep the liquid aside.
5.Blend... - 48.6487
Traditional Easter Figures
1. In a bowl rub the fat into the flour and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs well and, with the sugar and mix with the fat and flour mixture to form into pastry dough by adding sufficient milk.
3. To make the marzipan filling in a pan mix... - 48.4957
Chicken Pie With Olives
1 Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
3 In a covered flameproof casserole,heat oil over medium heat.Add the chicken pieces and cook till browned.Remove from the pan.
4 Add garlic,... - 48.3373
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 48.2922
Date Nut Swirls
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and place all the ingredients for filling in it.
3) Allow it to boil then lower heat, simmering for 5 minutes before cooling it.
4) Take a bowl,... - 47.9705
Mediterranean Lamb And Vegetable Platter
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into 5 millimeter slices. Quarter or halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the pepper in half, remove the core and seeds and then cut the flesh into eighths.
2. Halve the chilli, scoop out the seeds and finely... - 47.9405
1. Into a saucepan combining all the ingredients except the semolina gently bring to the boil.
2. Add the semolina stirring all the time and simmer until mixture thickens.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool.
4. Roll out pastry into long strips of 8 cm... - 47.9207
Microwave Date Nut Bread
1. In a saucepan, boil water and pour over dates.
2. Stir to break dates apart.
3. Add shortening to dates so it will melt.
4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
5. In a cup, beat egg and add to date mixture.
6. Sift dry ingredients together.
7.... - 47.8632
Lentil And Brown Rice Soup
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, combine onion soup mix, water, lentils, rice, tomatoes, reserved liquid, carrot, celery, basil, oregano and thyme.
2. Place pot over medium flame.
3. Boil the mixture for a few minutes.
4. Reduce the... - 47.854
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 47.8494
Khaled Kouhen's Salad Michwiya
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Chop the garlic, caraway seeds, and coarse salt together. Set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. On the lined baking sheet, arrange onion and bell pepper halves with cut side down.
5. Broil... - 47.7835
Avocado With Tomato And Orange
1. Peel the avocado and dice it.
2. Peel the oranges and slice them.
3. Take tomatoes and slice them.
4. Take a bowl, add all ingredients for dressing and season it to taste.
5. Toss avocado dices into the dressing.
6.... - 47.7677
1. Rubbing the fat into the flour, add the sugar and mix.
2. Moisten with anisette and orange water and make into soft dough.
3. Stone the dates, soak in water for 30 minutes, mash well and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Out of the dough roll... - 47.7168
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the butter.
3) In the pan, add shallots... - 47.6803
Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, adding a tablespoon of flour with the second egg.
Fold in the remaining flour with the bananas.
Divide the mixture between two 18 cm / 7 inch greased and lined sandwich... - 47.6493
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 47.5502
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 47.5043
Anchovy & Caper Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Remove the stalk, tops and seeds of peppers.
2. In a pan fry the onions and garlic, add the tomatoes, capers, olives, parsley and chopped anchovies.
3. Mix in the breadcrumbs and season with salt & pepper.
4. Fill each green pepper with that much of... - 47.3554
Sweet Potato Falafels With Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes whole for 8-6 minutes until they are soft.
4. Set them aside to cool a little. Peel them and set aside for later
5. In a... - 47.3204
1. Cut the fish into portions, dip in flour and shallow fry without letting it overcook.
2. Then set aside the fish after removing the bones.
3. In a large size saucepan fry the finely chopped onions.
4. Then add the tomatoes along with the tomato... - 47.3204
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 47.2187