- » Holiday Meat
Holiday Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday meat recipes.
Hot Dog Ramen
If you want to eat something utterly delicious and that too in budget, try these amazingly tasty and cheesy hot dog ramen. Cooked in a while, this dish is perfect to be shared and eaten with friends. - 133.999
Duck And Mushroom Crostini
Crostini topped with creamy mushroom and smoked duck - sounds truly irrestible. What about preparing these appetizers in your own kitchen? Watch this video and you too can make them with little dedication. - 131.981
Lebanese Flat Square Meat Pies
These little Lebanese open meat pies are flavorful flat bread pies topped with spicy ground meat filling. They look so cute, like mini pizzas and smell oh-so-wonderful when fresh out of the oven. If the dough and filling is pre-prepared, these mini pies can... - 130.22
Homemade Rack Of Lamb
Chef Melody has shown how to make Rack of Lamb in the restaurant style in the video. She explains the recipe step by step. You can make this dish especially on holidays for your family. - 129.205
Honey And Sesame Sweet Sausages
For an appetizer recipe that is easy to make and amazingly yummy, watch this video by Kim. Watch now to learn more! - 116.658
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Refresh with the exotic locales in this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe to make an absolutely delicious shepherd's pie. Watch this video and pamper your loved ones with this healthy and delicious pie that is cooked in a real simple fashion.... - 116.28
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 114.845
Holiday Roast Turkey
Spoiled your whole turkey last Thanksgiving? Well, here is a detailed Holiday Roast Turkey to get a juicy roasted turkey that is cooked perfectly inside out without scorching it. The chef in the video provides a chart for the cooking time and tells when to... - 113.157
Holiday Special Easy Grilling For Meat Lovers
Chef Melody Shammam stops by the Fox 5 Morning News set to discuss alternative ideas for grilling on the 4th of July. Grilled Lamb Chops are perfect for a summer barbeque and she suggests preparing a Greek salad or yogurt to go with them. Honey Mustard Herb... - 110.187
Gluten Free Holiday Thyme Turkey Gravy
Why throw those turkey drippings when it can be turned into a delicious gravy to be served with baked turkey. In this episode of Kimberly's Kitchen, we get to see Gluten Free holiday thyme turkey gravy that will impress every guest. Kimberly makes thick... - 109.412
Holiday Lamb Shanks With Minted Mash
Looking for a delicious indulgence for your celebratory event? Then you simply can't go wrong with this dainty, minty lamb shank recipe. The chef reproduces a classic recipe of this holiday favorite that isn't just a breeze to make, but easy to serve too.... - 105.718
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.595
Moroccan Lamb Tagine
If you are big for exotic dishes that come loaded with flavor and spice, you will absolutely adore the Moroccan lamb tagine, a slow-cooking stew that gets its flavor from a blend of aromatic spices like turmeric, cumin, ginger, cardamom and more. Here's... - 104.816
Smoked Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
Entertain your friends and enjoy your holidays with some irresistible smoked baby back ribs. Take a look at this excellent video and equip yourself for an absolutely delicious holiday feast. The video is nicely explained, interesting and surely a must watch! - 104.775
Summer Time Burgers
Today, Anndis is showing you how to make a turkey burger and a delish beef burger. These make the perfect flavorsome summertime burgers. They are simple to make. Watch and learn from Anndis from this video. Bon Appétit. - 100.894
Quick Lunch Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
If you are looking for an easy, quick and low-calorie sandwich option to help you enjoy your favorite lunch the healthy way, without sacrificing taste or satisfaction, this is it. Betty helps you make her favorite "blt" sandwich from scratch. It's so simple... - 99.6303
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 98.8216
Tex-mex Style Grilled Shrimp And Skirt Steak For Fajitas
Walk into a Mexican restaurant in Texas and you are sure to find some classic spicy shrimp or succulent Skirt steak Fajitas on the menu. Learn to recreate them in your own back yard with Kevin Bevington from HomeBBQ.com. Watch him cook Shrimp and Skirt... - 98.3094
Slow Baked Barbecue Ribs
Rib meats cooked in flavorful sauces are ideal for any meal lunch or dinner. Check out chef Ginny McCormack showing how to cook barbecue ribs with a tangy-sweet sauce in the oven for some hours. Worth the effort! - 98.2989
Traditionally Baked Honey Glazed Ham
If you want a major delicacy to served for Easter this is the video to watch for lasting impression on the guests! See the video on more! - 98.0565
Holiday Special Spiral-sliced Ham With Brown Sugar Crumb Glaze
Add flair and flavor to your ham with a delicious brown sugar crumb glaze. You can pull off a delicious holiday feast with this sweet tasting holiday ham. Perfect accompaniment with ham bread, this soul-satisfying dish is a cinch to make and clean up. Stream... - 95.9119
Easy Bbq Soda Pulled Pork
This dish out here is a gem from the Bagholder – the BBQ Soda Pulled Pork ! But people, this is a crockpot recipe, which is ideal for Holiday cooking. Watch and learn how to make this toothsome recipe from this video. Mazel Tov! - 95.3118
Here are some simple instructions to cook the NEW Donald Russell Pot Roast. This recipe would come handy when you don't have enough time to prepare elaborate meals during the Holidays. The recipe is broken down into simple steps for easy understanding in this... - 93.966
How about a steak for the afternoon snack? Then make this simple steak with some spinach and toasted pine nuts! See the video for more! - 93.7054
Delicious Rack Of Lamb
There is a nothing like a perfect Rack of Lamb on our dinner table. This is a traditional preparation of a full rack of lamb with an herb crust. This would be so ideal to roast during the Holidays! Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 91.476
Agnello Al Forno With Potatoes
Planning a Valentines Day party, how about including lamb in your party menu. Take a look at this video to learn how to make a delicious agnello al forno or roasted lamb with some basic ingredients from your kitchen cabinet. Definitely a real specialty and... - 90.9931
Winter Baked Bbq Baby Back Ribs
If I could sink my teeth into these bbq bad boys, there would be nothing like it. The Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs is the typical thing that you should be making during winter or when you friends over for lunch on a Sunday. Undoubtedly, they are delicious. Yeah!... - 90.7839
Lady Kook's Meat Lasagna
Perhaps you never knew that cooking lasagna can be so easy! With this readymade tomato meat lasagna sauce it becomes super easy. You only need to assemble the lasagna and bake. That's all. Don't you think that super easy? Check with the video to learn the... - 90.4128
Mexican Chicken Pozole
Love soups but are tired of the everyday recipe? Then try the classic Mexican recipe detailed in this video. This is a very versatile soup that promises to taste great and you will definitely fall in love! - 90.3951
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.8722
Meat, Seafood And Vegetable Paella
Looking to make an interesting classical treat the next time you have guests over for dinner? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy paella that will pair amazingly with wines. Watch to know more! - 89.4879
Suckling Pig Preparation – Part 3 – The Final Preparation
This is the third and the final part of the series about Suckling Pig Preparation. This video talks about how the various body parts can be cooked differently. Like the belly portion can be rolled and roasted, the leg portion can be braised separately. The... - 88.9617
Suckling Pig Preparation - Part 1 – Cutting The Suckling
Want to cook something special? Try this Suckling Pig preparation. This recipe video is divided into three parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about how to cut the suckling. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 88.2338
Italian Meatball Marinara
It's time to show the Gourmet Dude some love. He sure knows how to make some excellent Super Bowl dishes, like this one here. The Italian Meatball Marinara is so ideal, if you have some friends over for Super Bowl. It is not that difficult and you will not... - 87.7812
Smoked Holiday Breakfast
Holidays call for a special breakfast menu and great family time. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an extraordinary breakfast recipe that would definitely bring joyous smiles. See this video that is wonderfully presented and displays an... - 85.6854
Suckling Pig Preparation - Part 2 – Separating The Pieces
This is the second part of the Suckling Pig Preparation recipe which talks about covering the chopped suckling parts in a stock pot with herbs, carrots, celery and bay leaves for the broth. These pieces are separated after the preparation and this happens on... - 84.9881
Super Bowl Nacho Dip
It’s surprising how the most boring foods can be livened up with some great dips. Kenny shares with his viewers a delectable nacho dip that can make for a great accompaniment with nachos as well as mix raw veggies. This dip won't just add variation to your... - 82.5336
Cajun Cornbread Dressing
Cornbread Dressing is an absolute essential when you have a Cornbread waiting around the corner to be dressed! This is a classic recipe that is probably a thousand years old, but still tastes as good. Watch and learn from this recipe video. Have fun! - 79.8023
Ham And Vegetable Salad
Salad with ham and vegetables serves a most healthy meal. Check out this video that presents a recipe for a flavorful and nutritious salad that can be prepared in no time. Try out your own ingredients to suit your choice to make a good mix of vegetables and... - 76.847
Microwave Ham & Cheese Rolls
Take a look at this easy ham and cheese roll recipe which requires just 4 ingredients and with the simple instructions provided here it becomes all the more simple to put together. A great snack item for picnics or potluck and is very rich and filling. - 75.11
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.5116
Meat 'n' Tater Pie
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Meat 'n' Tater Pie - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this lip-smacking recipe! - 51.1525
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.7574
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 49.9325
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.7089
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce. Believe, this Meat Balls in Sour Cream Sauce doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 49.311
Swedish Meat Balls
This Swedish Meat Balls is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Swedish Meat Balls and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 49.2931
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, sautÃ© onions and kidney until kidneys are evenly browned.
2) Add the stock and tomato puree, and mix well.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, blend the flour and milk... - 48.9427
1. Prepare the pie shell. Refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix onion, pate, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Mix.
4. Over bottom of pie shell, evenly spread the mixture.
5. In a medium bowl, add cream, egg,... - 48.837
Coda Alla Vaccinara
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Season oxtail with ground black pepper and salt.
3. Roll the oxtail pieces in flour. Shake away the excess flour.
4. In a large and heavy frying pan add olive oil. Heat it.
5. Add oxtail and brown them over... - 48.7736
Strasbourg Goose Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the goose into pieces as desired.
3. In a non stick skillet, fry goose meat until browned well on all sides.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Cut onion into halves.
6. Peel quince, stone and... - 48.7561
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.5784
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a 3-quart saucepan heat the oil over low heat.
Add the red pepper and garlic and cook until the pepper has softened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the chili powder; cook 1 minute.
Whisk in the flour until well combined.
Gradually... - 48.4931
Swiss Steak Lucerne
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a knife and cut the steak into serving size pieces.
3) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and flour.
4) Pound the meat.
5) Turn the meat over and sprinkle with the remaining pepper, flour and salt. Pound... - 48.4327
Meatball Sub Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
Place in a single layer in a 3-qt microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Turn meatballs; cook 5-6 minutes longer or... - 48.399
Fruited Pot Roast With Apricots
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine roast, cider, water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cover wtih glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 12 minutes and LOW for 50 minutes.
Halfway through heating time turn roast over.
TO HEAT BY... - 48.2477
Steak On A Skewer
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix all marinade ingredients.
2. Cutting across the grain, partially slice frozen flank steak to 1/3 inch thickness.
3. Add the sliced flank steaks to the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. In a medium... - 48.2344
Warm Pate Tart
1. Prepare pie shells well in advance and refrigerate until use.
2. Keep a small bowl and large bowl ready; separate 1 egg and place white in small bowl and yolk in the larger one.
3. Beat the egg white and brush over the pie shell.
4. Preheat... - 48.1779
Romanian Meat And Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Cut out cube-shaped pieces from the meat.
3) Finely chop onions.
4) Thinly slice the pepper.
5) Skin and make out small pieces from the tomatoes.
6) Crush garlic and snip parsley.
7) Use a Dutch oven or... - 48.1379
Vegetable And Meat Soup
1. In a slow cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all ingredients, except the frozen vegetables and stir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook slowly on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample of time and are... - 48.1262
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529
Spareribs In Red Wine
Delight in ths extremely delicious Spareribs in Red Wine - a truly exotic pick for those special occasion on the calender. What's more; it can be made so simple and can be prepared in no time! - 48.0007
Eggplant And Meat Patties Parmigiana Casserole
1. Wash eggplant and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper and coat over eggplant slices.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a medium bowl, gently mix together ground... - 47.9497
Garlic Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat oil and saute onion, green pepper or pimiento.
3.Once tender, turn off the flame and Add beef, egg, wheat germ, yeasy, garlic, kelp, tomato juice, thyme and basil.
5.Take a greased... - 47.9084
Meat And Poultry Joie's Lamb Shish Kebabs
1) In a bowl prepare the marinade combining all ingredients and stir well.
2) Add lamb, peppers, and onions. Toss well to coat.
3) Let stand the mixture in marinate for 1 hour.
4) Prepare the grill.
5) On 4 large skewers or 8 small skewers arrange the... - 47.7938
Meat Pie With Brown Biscuits
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
3. Heat a skillet on medium flame.
4. Heat oil.
5. Add the dredged meat and sauté until... - 47.7343
Vitella Alla Sarda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl of cold water soak anchovies.
3. Dry them and cut them into 1 inch sizes.
4. In the mixture add 1 tablespoon parsley and garlic.
5. Roll anchovy in this prepared mixture.
6. Make deep incisions... - 47.6502
Festive Meat Loaf Pinwneel
In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
On a piece of heavy-duty foil, pat beef mixture into a 17-in x 15-in rectangle.
Cover with ham and cheese slices to within 1/2 in of edges.
Roll up tightly jelly-roll... - 47.5867
Minced Meat Samosas
1. For making the samosa dough, sift the flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In the center of the flour make a well, add the melted butter and yoghurt and knead such that the dough is consistent and free from cracks and set aside.
3. For making the... - 47.3092
Hearty Meatball Soup
In a bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Crumble meat over mixture and mix well.
Shape into 1-in balls.
In a soup kettle, bring broth to a boil.
Carefully add the meatballs.
Add the tomato juice, tomatoes, vegetables, rice and basil.
Cover... - 47.2561
Party Steak Pot
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Party Steak Pot. Believe, this Party Steak Pot doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 47.1931
1. To make kebabs, cut and remove fat from meat and divide each piece into 4 cubes of equal size.
2. Cut onion and pepper into eight pieces.
3. Cut tomato into quarter.
4. Mushrooms should be used whole.
5. Onto a skewer, thread kebab in the... - 47.1376
Mince Nut Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3 In large mixer bowl, sift flour, sugar, soda, and salt together.
3 In medium bowl, add mincemeat, 1/2 cup water, the cooled Crisco, molasses, and egg.
4 ... - 47.0468
Potato Thatched Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
2.Take 2 1 kg loaf tins and grease them well.
3. In a bowl, add bread and soak it in milk for 30 minutes.
4. Add beef, bacon, celery, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup,... - 46.9535
Bolognese Meat Sauce
1) Heat the oven
2) In a saucepan, put the tomato coulis and allow to simmer
3) In a casserole, heat the butter and add in the carrot, onion and celery and saute till soft
4) Pour in the beef, veal and lean pork and fry the meat over a... - 46.8738
Liver With Dubonnet And Orange
1) Trim sturdy and tarnished parts of the liver. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
2) Skin and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and finely chop garlic.
4) Chop parsley.
5) Grate orange and lemon rind.
6) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
7)... - 46.7901
Mixed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375o.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients, except the hard boiled and raw eggs, season and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs and stir them into the meat mixture to let all the ingredients bind... - 46.7749
Marrows With Piquant Sauce
1. To prepare the marrows wash and slice them.
2. Fry them such that both sides are golden and tender and when the marrows are fried place them in a deep dish.
3. For the sauce, in a pan fry the onions and the garlic, add the tomato puree and cook for... - 46.7674
1) In a deep saucepan, mix together the water, meat and the bones
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, skimming the scum on the top
3) Add in the beets, onion, garlic and the salt
4) Place the lid on the saucepan, and cook over a medium flame for about 2... - 46.7553
Baked Acorn Squash With Meat Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Rinse the squash clean. Slice them into long halves. Using a spoon, deseed the squash and remove the fibrous string.
3) Arrange the squash, with their skin side up, in a shallow, baking dish.
4) Pour hot... - 46.6994
Wild Venison Field Mushroom And Ale Pudding
1. Prepare the pastry in advance by sifting one tablespoon of flour and salt together.
2. Mix the salt, flour, suet, and 300 ml of cold water till the dough just holds together. Do not overwork the dough mixture.
3. Wrap the dough in cling... - 46.6495
Kidneys In Creole Sauce
1. Peel and slice onions thinly.
2. Peel and coarsely chop the garlic.
3. Wash and seed the green pepper. Also, remove the stalks and finely chop the peppers.
4. Chop the capers.
5. Peel the translucent skin from the kidneys and slice them into... - 46.5496
Blender Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a blender Add onion, celery, rice, oatmeal, wheat germ, soked soybeans, sage, salt, egg, tomato juice and soy milk and blend well.
3. Add the mixture in a huge bowl and add meat to it; mix.
4.... - 46.531
Melt shortening in heavy pot.
Add meat and seasonings which have been chopped into small pieces.
When meat is done but not dry, remove from heat.
Stir in 1 tablespoon flour.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in shortening.
Beat egg and add to... - 46.5205
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1) Sprinkle meat with pepper, garlic and salt.
2) Take a Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
3) Add onions and continue cooking until it turns brown.
4) Stir in tomatoes and water.
5) Cover... - 46.4953
Fried Tripe With Onions
1. In a saucepan, cover the tripe with milk and water and place on a medium flame.
2. Cover the pan and cook the tripe till it is tender.
3. Drain the meat and pat dry using a kitchen paper.
4. Cut the tripe into strips.
5. In a bowl, season... - 46.4756
1. Peel the thin membrane from kidney.
2. Remove the knob of fat with a sharp knife.
3. Cut kidneys crosswise to have paper thin slices.
4. In a large heavy pan add butter and melt it.
5. Toss the kidneys as soon as foam subsides. Cook... - 46.4324
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the pigeon in pieces.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. Into the soaked RomertopF, line bottom with thinly sliced bacon.
5. Add the pigeon pieces and top with onion, parsley, thyme, lemon juice,... - 46.4271
1) In a large bowl, place the rabbit pieces with the lemon, cover with cold water and allow to stand overnight.
2) Drain, rinse the pieces under cold running water, then dry thoroughly on paper towels.
3) In a pan, saute the rabbit... - 46.4156
Norwegian Meat Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine 3 eggs, milk and remaining seasonings. Beat lightly and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine milk and 1 egg. Beat well, add bread cubes and mix well. Keep... - 46.4068
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F.
2) Take a 2-quart souffle dish and line it with bacon.
3) In another large bowl mix spinach, 1/2 cup onion, parsley, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon each, marjoram and thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and pepper... - 46.3206
Rolled Meat Crepes
Prepare crepes, or bring to room temperature if refrigerated.
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add... - 46.2996
Ravioli Italian Style
1) In a bowl or pastry board, place the flour and make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg yolks, salt, and water into the flour, stir with a fork to form a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for about 10 minutes, until... - 46.2946
In medium bowl, combine meat, 1 can of tomato sauce, egg, bread crumbs, green onion, celery, salt and pepper; mix well.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, shape one-half of meat mixture into an 8" x 5" rectangle.
Top with cheese, ham and olives.
Spread rest of... - 46.2518
Kid Ory's Original Creole Jambalaya
Put rice,ham bone and water in large pot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic, onion, celery, pepper and bay leaf.
Continue cooking, covered, 1 1/2 hours or until soft.
Add last... - 46.2417
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onions and seasonings in large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often until meat loses its red color.
Do not overcook the meat.
Sift the flour over meat mixture, stirring often, until well combined with... - 46.1268
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the partridges well with salt and lemon juice; rub with hands to ensure it is well seasoned.
3. Using a knife, chop the partridge-'s heart and liver.
4. In a bowl, toss the meat with butter,... - 46.0355
Beef In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Make a batter of first 4 ingredients.
Shape meat into balls the size of a walnut and dip them into batter.
Heat oil in a frying pan and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; when very hot, place balls in the pan and fry until browned on all sides.
Remove to a shallow serving... - 45.9113
Holiday Meat Recipes By Category