- » Holiday Macaroon
Holiday Macaroon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday macaroon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday macaroon recipes.
Holiday Favorite Coconut Macaroon Cookie
Get set to impress your guests with this sweet, summery, tropical holiday treat. An indulgent treat, coconut macaroon cookie are unbelievably easy to make as Betty demonstrates in her video recipe. It’s so simple and sumptuous that even your kids can help... - 79.7356
Straight from the Lebanese cuisine. Chef Kamal brings to you the delicious Macaroon. Check the video of this yummy dessert prepared by chef Kamal. A very simple and easy to prepare dessert. - 78.2618
Macaroon Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, sugar and egg white until smooth! Stir in the coconut and coconut extract.
Set the filling aside.
To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray 18 cupcake cups with... - 50.8007
Almond Macaroon Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan dish, then refrigerate until chilled.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
4) In... - 47.1615
Almond Macaroon Brownies
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate and butter until melted; stir until smooth.
Whisk in sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
Add flour and chopped almonds; mix well.
Spread into a greased 8-in square baking pan.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese,... - 46.4206
1) Into a bowl, pour the bourbon and soak the macaroons
2) Grease a melon shaped 4 cup mould, with the soaked macaroon
3) Into another bowl, add the gelatin to the water and allow to rest
4) Into a saucepan, add in the egg yolks, then add the gelatin,... - 45.9627
1) Beat together egg whites, vanilla and salt until soft peaks forms.
2) Then slowly add sugar and beat until stiff peaks forms.
3) Add flour and coconut to the egg mixture. Make dough.
4) Separate 1/3 of the dough and add food coloring to the 2/3... - 44.8107
1) In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites till stiff
2) Using the electric mixer, beat the egg yolks in another bowl till fluffy
3) Add in the sherry and the vanilla
4) Fold in the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture and then the... - 42.3888
Eggnog Macaroon Molds
In saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar, and egg-nog.
Heat to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in cookie crumbs and rum.
Chill till partially set.
Whip cream; fold into eggnog mixture.
Fold in sliced cherries.
Pour into individual 1/2-cup molds.
Chill till firm.
Unmold... - 38.6676
Macaroon Ice Cream
1. In a large bowl or pan, combine sugar and wine
2. Cover and let stand for 1 hour or more.
3. In a saucepan, heat the cream to scalding point. Do not boil. Leave to cool.
4. Place the macaroons in a zip lock bag and crush them using a... - 36.3966