- » Holiday Low Calorie Curry
Holiday Low Calorie Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday low calorie curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday low calorie curry recipes.
Cucumber Salad With Lemon Grass
Do you know the secret behind the fabulous taste of Thai cucumber salad? Watch this recipe video to learn about the secret. It is the marinade, prepared with special Thai spices and herbs, which offers this exceptional taste. You too can prepare this at home,... - 128.471
Curried Bean Sprout, Water Chestnut, And Fruit Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine the first five ingredients in it.
2) Take a bowl and combine together yogurt, soy sauce and curry powder. Mix all the ingredients nicely together.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and toss gently.... - 37.2257
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 49.2411
Chicken Livers In Wine
1) Take a skillet and saute onion in water until soft.
2) Add the mushrooms and saute for 3-4 minutes.
3) Take another pan and dust the livers with flour and saute in butter until they lose their pink color.
4) Add mushrooms and pour sauce over the... - 45.3508
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2. Add chicken and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned; turning once.
3. Transfer the chicken to a plate and keep aside.
4. Add potatoes, onion, and garlic and cook for 5 minutes with frequent stirring.
5.... - 46.2909
Triple Vegetable Delight
1) Take a large skillet and heat margarine in it. Cook onion in it until tender, stirring constantly.
2) Add apple slices and carrots.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 10-15 minutes or until almost tender.
4) Stir in nutmeg, beets, pepper and... - 40.3637
East Indian Chicken
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
2) Cook for about 3 minutes or until onion gets tender.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients except rice and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Serve the... - 41.7296
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until softened; occasionally stir.
3. Stir in salsa and beans; simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes until the flavors blend.
4. Add steak and pepper;... - 37.7515
Veal Saute With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a small mixing bowl, soak tomatoes in 1/2 cup boiling water until they soften.
2. Drain tomatoes before cooking.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
4. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic and cook on medium-high heat for 1... - 48.1893
Chicken, Beans, And Vegetables
1) Take a large pot and combine together water, chicken and lima beans in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
2) Add onion and pinto beans. Simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove chicken and place in a bowl.
4) Add tomatoes,... - 48.6244
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix 2 teaspoons flour and pepper.
2. Roll turkey in flour mixture; coat both sides lightly.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
4. Add turkey and fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on... - 42.4321
Hot Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take an 8 1/2-inch square casserole and mix all ingredients in it.
3) Bake, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
4) Transfer to a platter decorate with mint and serve hot. - 37.8424