- » Holiday Low Calorie Curry
Holiday Low Calorie Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday low calorie curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday low calorie curry recipes.
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.1998
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 50.9449
Peel the aloo and cut into pieces and keep aside.
In a pan add oil allow to become hot.
Add jeera,when it pops
Add methi leaves and fry till it becomes soft.
Then add boiled aloo,redchillipd,haldi,salt and mix it.
Stir for 2mins,when every thing mixes serve... - 38.6192
first chop brinjal and keep inside the water.keep a bowl on gas when it is heat put mustard allow till it splutter,then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it changes its colour to brown,then add chopped methi leaves fry till it becomes soft,now add ginger... - 22.8904
Make a fine paste of grated coconut and cashew nut.
Marinate chicken with turmeric, salt and ginger garlic paste.
Heat oil in a handi and put the bedgi chilly, whole garam masala and then jeera.
Allow it to crackle then put chopped onions.... - 49.5494
Simple Chicken Curry
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add chicken and fry till water is... - 51.1346
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 35.9738
Carrot And Palak Curry
In a pan add oil.
when it is hot put jeera,allow to splutter.
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till brown colour.
Now add palak and fry till they become soft.
Now add grated carrot and fry till they are cooked.
Add salt and mix it nicely,and cook for... - 44.9833
Mussels In Cream And Curry Sauce
1. Wash and scrub the mussels several times in cold water.
2. Discard all broken shells and the ones that do not close tightly.
3. Remove the beard from each one.
4. In a large saucepan, rub the inner side with a buttered paper and... - 46.058
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 45.8154
Boil cauliflower florets in salted water adding half of turmeric powder till it is cooked half.
Heat oil in a pan ,add onions and saute till brown.
Add in ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder, redchillipd,coriander powder,garam masala powder,remaining turmeric... - 43.508
Brinjal Methi And Aloo Sabzi
In a pan add oil,when it is hot add mustard seeds.
When it starts to splutter add onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add methi leaves,ginger and garlic paste and fry till it turns soft.
Now add brinjal,aloo,tomato,water and allow themto cook and tomato... - 46.4798
Boil brocoli florets in salted water adding half of turmeric powder till it is cooked half.
Heat oil in a pan ,add onions and saute till brown.
Add in ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder, redchillipd,coriander powder,garam masala powder,remaining turmeric... - 46.8915
Dijon Lamb Chops
1) Trim the fat from lamb chops.
2) Rub both sides with lemon and sprinkle lightly with pepper and garlic powder.
3) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
4) Preheat oven to 500° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 48.7835
Green Pepper Masala
In a pan add Oil.
When it is hot,put onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add ginger & garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
Then add tomato and green pepper,water and fry till tomato become mashy and pepper is half cooked.
When tomato and pepper are... - 44.6192
Paruppu Beans Usili
Paruppu Usili is a tasty and very healthy dish. High in protein and tastes excellent. Enjoy!! - 42.3141
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.0193
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063
My mother created this Raita recipe. It is a very simple and easy recipe. You will love this delicious recipe. Raita is the best Indian condiment .It has cooling effect which can be used to foil the effects of spicy Indian dishes .Raita is a side dish which... - 37.7357
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.4395
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.8634
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
Cabbage Saute is a very simple, light dish. Healthy and tasty, quick dish. Try it and enjoy!!! - 43.249
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.4466
Chicken Curry Rice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 1/2 quart casserole and arrange chicken in it.
3) Bake, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes.
4) Reduce temperature to 375° F.
5) Add tomatoes and stir to break them up.
6) Add all the remaining... - 47.5478
Curry Pineapple Spread
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all the ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
2) Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
3) Use this Spread on any fruit salad. - 33.391
Curried Bean Sprout, Water Chestnut, And Fruit Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine the first five ingredients in it.
2) Take a bowl and combine together yogurt, soy sauce and curry powder. Mix all the ingredients nicely together.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and toss gently.... - 37.0803
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 48.6686
Boil water,add salt & ghee.sprinkle one tbsp ragi flour.wait for a second. Add rest of the ragi flour and simmer for 10 minutes. Mix well with a wooden spoon or a laddle(back side) to avoid lumps.(no lumps at all) When still hot, with wet hands, make orange... - 28.2282
A creativity of rasam with plums. - 37.4942
Semiya/Vermicelli Upma is a healthy and easy to make dish. It is a good break-fast dish or can be even had an as evening snack. - 41.5545
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Vazhaithandu Curd Pachadi
Raita or pachadi is a South Asian/Indian condiment based on yogurt (dahi) and used as a sauce or dip. The yogurt is seasoned with coriander (cilantro), cumin, mint, cayenne pepper, and other herbs and spices. Vegetables such as cucumber and onions are mixed... - 42.9213
Triple Vegetable Delight
1) Take a large skillet and heat margarine in it. Cook onion in it until tender, stirring constantly.
2) Add apple slices and carrots.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 10-15 minutes or until almost tender.
4) Stir in nutmeg, beets, pepper and... - 40.2258
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, mix margarine and garlic.
2. Cover and cook over High for 1 minute; stir once after 30 seconds.
3. Add rest of the ingredients to the casserole; cover and cook on High for 3 minutes until spinach is wilted; stir... - 34.916
Squash With Garlic
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, put together all ingredients and toss well.
2. Cook covered on High for 4 minutes; stir once after 2 minutes of cooking.
3. Let the dish stand covered for 1 minute for the squash to become tender.
4.... - 40.0673
Peas, Corn 'n' Cream
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Cover and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
3) Place Peas, Corn 'N-€™ Cream on a platter and serve immediately. - 35.0798
Fruit And Spice Couscous
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar, water, salt and allspice in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and immediately add couscous.
3) Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes.
4) Add raisins and... - 38.9017
Honey Orange Carrots
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine together orange juice, carrots, margarine, nutmeg and honey in it. Cook over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Uncover and cook for 5-10... - 36.1568
East Indian Chicken
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
2) Cook for about 3 minutes or until onion gets tender.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients except rice and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Serve the... - 41.4516
Chicken Livers In Wine
1) Take a skillet and saute onion in water until soft.
2) Add the mushrooms and saute for 3-4 minutes.
3) Take another pan and dust the livers with flour and saute in butter until they lose their pink color.
4) Add mushrooms and pour sauce over the... - 45.5953
Chicken, Beans, And Vegetables
1) Take a large pot and combine together water, chicken and lima beans in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
2) Add onion and pinto beans. Simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove chicken and place in a bowl.
4) Add tomatoes,... - 48.2433
Farmers' Market Medley
1) Take a large skillet and melt margarine in it over medium heat.
2) Add broccoli, garlic and cauliflower. Cook for about 4-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in water and cook for about 2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4) Add dill weed and... - 38.8514
Tomatoes With Snow Peas
1) Cut the large pea pods into half.
2) Take a medium skillet and melt margarine in it over medium-high heat.
3) Stir in green onions, snow peas, water chestnuts and garlic in it. Stir-fry the ingredients for about 2 minutes or until... - 42.7222
Tangy Cabbage And Corn
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together salt, sugar, pepper, dry mustard and vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add cabbage and mix nicely. Bring the mixture a boil again.
3) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until cabbage turns... - 40.8008
Orange Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2... - 45.6021
Swiss Steak Lucerne
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a knife and cut the steak into serving size pieces.
3) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and flour.
4) Pound the meat.
5) Turn the meat over and sprinkle with the remaining pepper, flour and salt. Pound... - 47.0977
Oriental Celery And Mushrooms
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, grease by spraying nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend 3 tablespoons water, soy sauce and cornstarch with a wired whisk; stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
3. Add celery,... - 39.0406
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together rice, beef, onion, green pepper, salt, egg and pepper in it. Mix nicely together.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs.
4) Place the meatballs in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch... - 46.7565
Mexicali Corn And Bean Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onions and cook until tender-crisp.
3) Add corn, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder and stewed tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer,... - 48.6108
Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch square or 12x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Place the pepper halves in boiling water for about 5 minutes or until a little softened. Set aside.
4) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.4558
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 47.3142
1. Lengthwise slice eggplant and cut into half.
2. Scoop the inner pulp leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
3. Season the inner side of each shell with salt and keep aside.
4. Cut the eggplant pulp into small cubes.
5. In a small bowl, mix half of... - 50.5586
Cucumber Salad With Lemon Grass
Do you know the secret behind the fabulous taste of Thai cucumber salad? Watch this recipe video to learn about the secret. It is the marinade, prepared with special Thai spices and herbs, which offers this exceptional taste. You too can prepare this at home,... - 139.282
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2. Add chicken and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned; turning once.
3. Transfer the chicken to a plate and keep aside.
4. Add potatoes, bell pepper, and garlic and cook for 5 minutes with frequent stirring.... - 46.1489
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2. Stir in onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until softened; occasionally stir.
3. Stir in salsa and beans; simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes until the flavors blend.
4. Add steak and pepper;... - 37.5002
Veal Saute With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a small mixing bowl, soak tomatoes in 1/2 cup boiling water until they soften.
2. Drain tomatoes before cooking.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
4. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic and cook on medium-high heat for 1... - 48.4691
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix 2 teaspoons flour and pepper.
2. Roll turkey in flour mixture; coat both sides lightly.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
4. Add turkey and fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on... - 41.4659
Hot Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take an 8 1/2-inch square casserole and mix all ingredients in it.
3) Bake, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
4) Transfer to a platter and serve hot. - 37.2251
Miniature Falafel With Yogurt Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2) Take a small saucepan and boil 1/3 cups of water with an additional 2 teaspoons thrown in.
3) Add the bulgur and stir it in.
4) Decrease the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes... - 47.8106