- » Holiday Loaf
Holiday Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday loaf recipes.
Sherry Holiday Loaf
Mix fruit and nuts.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Mix eggs and vanilla into flour mixture.
Stir in fruits and nuts until well blended.
Pour into 2 foil loaf pans.
Bake one hour and 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
When cool, pierce top with... - 44.0239
You May Also Like!
Greek Holiday Loaf
This Greek Holiday Loaf is versatile ! Decorate this potato loaf according to desire for any festival- for Easter decorate with eggs and for Christmas decorate with walnuts and candied cherries. So you have one base recipe for two great holidays. Try this... - 42.263
Holiday Cranberry-fruit Loaf
Combine biscuit mix, cereal and sugar.
Add eggs and milk; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in orange rind, nuts, candied fruits and cranberries; pour into greased 9 x 5-x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until... - 36.877
Holiday Date Loaf
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Add the sugar to the boiling water, bring to the boil again, add the dates and boil till these are quite soft.
Add the butter, stirring well to blend.
Allow to cool, then stir in the lemon juice and sifted dry... - 31.447
Holiday Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325F
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan
3. Pour the cake mix into a bowl
4. Add the milk and blend the milk with the cake mix till it is completely mixed. Use an electric beater or mixer if required at... - 46.6603
Easy Holiday Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan by greasing it
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with a wooden spoon for 30 minutes while beating vigorously.
4. Turn this into the greased pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or... - 42.2274
Holiday Buffet Turkey Loaf
1) Begin by dissolving the lime gelatin in a bowl of boiling water
2) In a pot, add 3/4 cup cold water, 1 teaspoon salt and vinegar and chill until it’s thick
3) Mix cucumber, green pepper and celery in this and pour the contents into a mold
4) Leave... - 47.481
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese
Here is another great recipe that uses that remaining one cup of pumpkin: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf. The addition of cream cheese makes this quick bread incredibly moist, rich, and flavourful. It's good just as it is but can be made even better by adding... - 141.851
Orange Date Nut Loaf
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 8x4 or 9x5 inch loaf pan.
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, process orange, including peel, until finely ground.
Measure 1/2 cup.
In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup ground orange and... - 45.4502
Mardi Gras Carrot Loaf
Blend cooking oil and sugar with eggs.
Beat in carrots and pineapple and juice.
Sift dry ingredients and add with vanilla and nuts.
Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°. - 37.8838
Holiday Loaf Recipes By Category