- » Holiday Loaf
Holiday Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday loaf recipes.
Sherry Holiday Loaf
Mix fruit and nuts.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Mix eggs and vanilla into flour mixture.
Stir in fruits and nuts until well blended.
Pour into 2 foil loaf pans.
Bake one hour and 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
When cool, pierce top with... - 45.9727
You May Also Like!
Greek Holiday Loaf
This Greek Holiday Loaf is versatile ! Decorate this potato loaf according to desire for any festival- for Easter decorate with eggs and for Christmas decorate with walnuts and candied cherries. So you have one base recipe for two great holidays. Try this... - 43.523
Holiday Date Loaf
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Add the sugar to the boiling water, bring to the boil again, add the dates and boil till these are quite soft.
Add the butter, stirring well to blend.
Allow to cool, then stir in the lemon juice and sifted dry... - 32.7123
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese
Here is another great recipe that uses that remaining one cup of pumpkin: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf. The addition of cream cheese makes this quick bread incredibly moist, rich, and flavourful. It's good just as it is but can be made even better by adding... - 116.047
Holiday Cranberry-fruit Loaf
Combine biscuit mix, cereal and sugar.
Add eggs and milk; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in orange rind, nuts, candied fruits and cranberries; pour into greased 9 x 5-x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until... - 36.412
Holiday Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325F
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan
3. Pour the cake mix into a bowl
4. Add the milk and blend the milk with the cake mix till it is completely mixed. Use an electric beater or mixer if required at... - 47.6275
Easy Holiday Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan by greasing it
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with a wooden spoon for 30 minutes while beating vigorously.
4. Turn this into the greased pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or... - 42.1224
Holiday Buffet Turkey Loaf
1) Begin by dissolving the lime gelatin in a bowl of boiling water
2) In a pot, add 3/4 cup cold water, 1 teaspoon salt and vinegar and chill until it’s thick
3) Mix cucumber, green pepper and celery in this and pour the contents into a mold
4) Leave... - 47.1254
Celery Salmon Loaf
1) In a bowl, mash salmon and mix thoroughly with eggs, bread crumbs, onion, lemon juice, celery, celery leaves, curry powder and yogurt.
2) Take a 1.5 L (8 1/2 x 4-inch) dish. Knead and shape the salmon mixture into a loaf.
3) Using a waxed paper,... - 39.1383
1. Clean and boil salmon in court bouillon.
2. Drain but reserve liquor. Remove bones, skin and flake.
3. Melt fat and fry finely chopped onions and celery till tender but not brown.
4. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
5. Pack into a well greased loaf... - 39.4628
Savory Salmon Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the salmon thoroughly and flake.
3) In a bowl, combine the salmon and rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) In a greased 1 1/2 -quart loaf pan, turn the salmon mixture and spread evenly.
5)... - 45.2947
Holiday Loaf Recipes By Category