- » Holiday Jelly Roll
Holiday Jelly Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday jelly roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday jelly roll recipes.
Old Fashioned Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a 15X10X1-inch baking pan and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and grease the paper.
To make the Best Sponge Cake-
3) In a bowl, sift together, flour and salt.
4) In a... - 46.973
You May Also Like!
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 45.2752
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Separate the eggs.
Beat yolks with the sugar and vanilla till mixture forms trails when beaters are lifted.
Sift flour and fold into mixture.
Beat the whites with salt till mixture forms soft peaks that curl downwards.
Fold into... - 42.5852
Holiday Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cheese Filling
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, eggs and lemon juice with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
3) In another bowl, soft together the baking powder, flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 50.2545
1) Combine together the cranberry juice and pectin in a large kettle or saucepan.
2) Over high heat, stir the mixture till the cranberry mixture comes to a complete rolling boil.
3) Immediately add the sugar and stir well.
4) Bring to a full rolling... - 39.1255
Cranberry Apple Jelly
In large kettle, combine cranberry-apple drink and pectin.
Cook and stir to boiling.
Stir in sugar immediately.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
Skim off foam.
Pour into hot scalded... - 33.849
Combine lemon juice and honey.
Bring to full rolling boil.
Add pectin, stir and boil for two minutes longer.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal with paraffin. - 30.7143
Concord Grape Jelly
Crush thoroughly in a saucepan.
Add the water.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Place pulp in a jelly bag.
Squeeze out juice.
Measure out 4 cups of juice.
Combine with the sugar in a preserving kettle.
Stir very well... - 35.6871
Spiced Red Currant Jelly
Combine the currants, water, cinnamon, and cloves in a heavy-bottomed preserving kettle.
Crush with a potato masher.
Cover and cook together 10 minutes, crushing 2-3 times to extract all the juice.
Pour the cooked fruit into a moistened jelly bag and let drip... - 40.4465
Joscelyne's Jelly Cookies
One of the most popular recipes at the Wegmans cookie parties through the years is this amazing jelly-filled cookie from family friend Joscelyne Sarkis. - 137.075
Cream Filled Raspberry Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line jelly roll pan, 15xl0xl-inch, with waxed paper, grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, 3-5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixing bowl; gradually beat in granulated sugar.
On low... - 48.2934