- » Holiday Jello
Holiday Jello Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday jello recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday jello recipes.
Jello Ice Cream Dessert
Want to have some fun making a delicious dessert at home? Try making Jello Icecream Dessert with the chef Marie. She is using just 2 ingredients, jello and vanilla ice-cream and it’s simple to make. In about 5 minutes the dessert is ready to go into the... - 105.603
Cranberry Apple Jello Salad
1. In a bowl, mix unflavored gelatin and jello and keep aside for a couple of hours.
2. To the gelatin mixture, pour hot water and stir until dissolved.
3. Using a fork, break up the cranberry and add to the gelatin mixture.
4. Keep the bowl in... - 43.3942
Dry Jello Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, mix jello with pineapple and juice.
2. Add oranges, cheese, Cool Whip and nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into a mould and refrigerate until chill or overnight.
4. Serve chill. - 38.2019
Bogue Chitto Lime Jello Punch
Mix jello with boiling water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into gallon jug.
Finish filling with water and place in refrigerator.
This keeps well in the refrigerator and makes a pretty punch for festive occasions.
Serves 20. - 37.7844
Strawberry Jello Salad
Dissolve jello in boiling water.
Add pineapple, bananas and strawberries.
Pour 1/2 into pan.
When congealed spread sour cream on top.
Add rest of jello.
Slice to serve. - 35.8638
Holiday Jello And Fruits Salad
Mix jello with 1 cup boiling water.
Let sit until slightly thickened.
Mix other ingredients together.
Stir gently so that the cranberries and strawberries will retain their shapes and textures.
Add ingredients to jello.
If salad does... - 28.7206
Are you looking for Jello Shot Recipe? My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Jello Shot Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. When I serve this drink to my friends, they really enjoy it. This is very easy to... - 26.7239
Holiday Jello Salad
Measure the strawberries first, then add enough liquid to make 1 3/4 cups.
Follow same directions given before. - 18.7448
China Grass Burfi Or Barfi - Milk Jello
1. Grease a baking dish with butter/ghee and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine china grass with water. Cook on medium to high heat for 3-6 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Gradually pour the cream, stir constantly... - 0
Jello Popcorn Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for jello popcorn cake. - 0
Holiday Jello Recipes By Category