- » Holiday Indian Sandwich
Holiday Indian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday indian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday indian sandwich recipes.
Chicken Tikka Sandwich
Take the onion rings in a bowl.
Squeeze the lime over them so that the juice seeps into the rings.
Follow it up by sprinkling the chaat masala over them.
Mingle properly so that the onions are completely layered with the masala.
Take a clean cutting board and... - 40.9902
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
You May Also Like!
Open Faced Watercress Sandwiches
1) Keep handful of watercress leaves for garnish.
2) Chop remaining watercress finely to measure 1/2 cup.
3) Wash nasturtium flowers and pat dry. Clean and discard bugs if any.
4) Keep aside 8 flowers for garnish and put in plastic bag, blow in... - 46.1251
Samosa Sandwich - Indian Appetizer
Learn how to utilize leftover Samosas and make Samosa Sandwich. If you don't know how to make a Samosa, you got to watch my video of Samosa sandwich. Usually during holidays and festivals, we make a lot of samosas or get them from the store and then the whole... - 0
Toasty Paneer Sandwich
Take butter in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
As soon as the butter melts, add the cumin seeds to it.
When the spluttering sound is heard no more, put in the chopped onion and green chillies.
Cook till the onion softens.
Next, add the chopped tomatoes to... - 43.1918
Date Roll Sandwiches
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and candied ginger.
2. Cut the date-nut roll into 3/8 inch thick slices.
3. On half of the slices, spread cheese mixture and top with another slice.
4. Using a round cutter, cut... - 36.7696
Sandwich Toast Making Made Easier
If you have some potato bhaji leftover, don’t discard it. Watch this video to learn what to do with it. This delicious crispy toasted sandwich is a popular favorite for breakfast, for kids’ school lunch boxes or for a cold and lazy day snack. Serve it... - 71.0274
For open-faced smoked sturgeon and smoked beef sandwiches, cut 8 thin slices of the stone-ground brown bread.
Trim the crusts, butter evenly with sweet butter, cut into thirds, and lay thin slices of sturgeon on 12 of these fingers and beef on the... - 47.717
Chutney Powder Making Made Easier
Chutney powder is a must have condiment in south Indian houses. Watch the video to know how to make this spicy and flavorful mixture to serve with idlis and dosa. - 88.8611
These cheesy sandwich wedges offer a new dimension to plain ol’ grilled cheese sandwiches! - 27.9848