- » Holiday Indian Salad
Holiday Indian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday indian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday indian salad recipes.
Indian-style Fruit Salad
Tropical fruits grow plentifully in India and are commonly used in desserts. This recipe livens up popular fruits with the use of fragrant Indian spices. Very ripe, sweet fruits are important for this dish; if ripe pears and peaches are not available, used... - 35.6783
Indian Style Grilled Shrimp
Spicy, crispy, smoky, a perfect Grill Appetizer during summer days. Nothing can beat the taste when they are grilled on open Gas Grill. A perfect recipe for Sea food lovers! - 105.64
Chicken Rice With Yogurt Salad
Home cooked chicken rice with yogurt salad is divine and with the simple steps of this video, you won't realize that you are making it for the first time. It is a good meal for family get togethers. A better quality video and audio would have doubled the... - 104.328
Moong Dal Kosambari Salad
Taste this incredibly tasty Moong Daal Kosambari salad, a compulsory entry to almost all the festivals, occasions etc. Chew in the proteins and enjoy the cooling effect the salad gives to your body! - 33.7999
In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook and stir beef until brown and crumbly.
Add onion, garlic, curry, salt, ginger, sugar, and cayenne; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Stir in peas and cook 1 minute.
Drain off and discard any fat.
Let filling... - 45.0516
Mango Tomato Raita
1. Peel mangoes and discard pits.
2. Cut the mango into 1/4-inch dice.
3. In a bowl, fold in mangoes with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
4. In a separate bowl, blend yogurt and garam masala.
5. Mix fruits with the mango mixture.
6.... - 46.074
Apple Pineapple Raita
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together lime juice, coarsely grated apple.
2. Add garlic, ginger, and pineapple; toss well to combine.
3. Strain the mixture through a fine strainer.
4. Drain and discard excess liquid.
5. Return the fruit to the bowl.
6.... - 46.8146
Minted Banana Coconut Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-size bowl, toss bananas in lime juice.
3. Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the mint, and salt; fold with a rubber spatula to mix.
4. In a small baking pan, spread coconut and bake for 2 -3... - 46.5361
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 48.345
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 35.3379
Taco Salad With Fried Bread
Taco is something that almost everyone likes! So why not try your hand on this amazing taco salad recipe. Watch this video for details and do not miss out the fried bread recipe the chef shares along with taco salad recipe. This is one hearty dish that even... - 90.5872
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
Curried Rock Lobster Salad
1. In a large pan, bring 1-1/2 quart of water to a boil and add one teaspoon salt water to the pan
2. Add the lobster tails to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer this on low for 7 minutes if the lobster tails are frozen and for five minutes... - 46.829
Appetizer Chicken Curry Mold
1) Beat egg yolks.
2) Pour milk in a saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over it. Add chicken bouillon cubes and beaten egg yolks. Mix well.
3) Place mixture over low flame. Stir constantly for nearly 5 minutes or until the gelatin and... - 46.347
Desi Tandoori Chicken
1. Rinse and pat dry the chicken quarters. Make two slits into the flesh of each piece, place in a dish and set aside.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, ground coriander, lemon juice, salt, red colouring and... - 40.0806
Minty Yogurt Chicken
1. Slash the chicken flesh at intervals with a sharp knife. Place in a bowl.
2. Mix the lime or honey, lemon juice yogurt, seasoning and half the mint.
3. Spoon the marinade over the chicken and leave to marinate for 30 minutes. Line the grill pan with foil... - 30.7672
Masala Roast Gosht
Wash and dry lamb.
With a sharp pointed knife, make small cuts in lamb and insert garlic slices into them.
Mix all remaining ingredients and rub into lamb.
Allow to marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Bring back to room temperature and roast in an oven at... - 43.8759
Fish & Lime
Fish fillet fried in French style. Very tasty. YUMMY - 33.3505
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 47.1051
Fragrant Chicken Biryani
1. In a frying pan, heat butter, 1 tablespoon of the oil, add shallots, garlic to the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Using a pair of scissors, cut the chicken diagonally into thin slices. Add to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes until sealed.
3.... - 44.6758
Duck - Stuffed And Roasted
If the duck was frozen, defrost completely well ahead of time.
It must be at room temperature before you cook it.
Pat it dry (otherwise it will not brown well).
Prick the skin with a fork to allow the lining of fat to ooze out as it melts.
Mince the liver,... - 44.3521
Christmas Custard With Fruit
In large heavy saucepan, blend sugar, cornstarch and salt; whisk in milk and light cream.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Reduce heat to low.
In bowl, beat eggs with... - 45.3976
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Cardamom Flavored Rice Pudding
Cardamom flavored rice pudding is the most basic and most popular dessert throughout India. In this video the Chef has given it his twist and served it in his own style taking this dish to the next level. Try it on and you will love it. - 121.831
Shrimp With Dill And Ginger
Place the ginger in the container of electric blender along with 3 tablespoons water.
Blend until smooth.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium flame.
When hot, put in mustard seeds.
As soon as they begin to pop (10 to 15 seconds), add the... - 44.8235
Preheat the broiler.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in an 8-10-inch skillet over a medium flame, put in the fennel seeds, and fry, stirring, for about 5 seconds.
Add onions and ginger, and continue to cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until onions are a... - 44.8728
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Tomato Soup Dressing
1. In a screw-top jar, put together all ingredients; cover and shake vigorously to combine.
2. Refrigerate jar until dressing is thoroughly chilled.
3. Shake and use for salads. - 36.299
Chicken With 40 Cloves Of Garlic
1. Wash and dry chicken.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Broil the chicken for 10 minutes till its skin is crisp and brown.
4. In a roasting pan place the chicken. Add celery, herbs, carrots, cloves, garlic and kohlrabi.
5. Bake for... - 45.6757
Tandoor Chicken is north indian delicious dish. Speicially great for chrismas holiday holi. - 46.7318
For open-faced smoked sturgeon and smoked beef sandwiches, cut 8 thin slices of the stone-ground brown bread.
Trim the crusts, butter evenly with sweet butter, cut into thirds, and lay thin slices of sturgeon on 12 of these fingers and beef on the... - 45.4546