- » Holiday Greek Cookies
Holiday Greek Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday greek cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday greek cookies recipes.
Greek Easter Cookies Koulouria
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, cream butter.
3) Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
4) Fold in beaten eggs and blend.
5) Sift dry ingredients together.
6) Add the mixture alternately with milk and flavoring.
7) Knead well and... - 46.0781
Greek Holiday Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and half-and-half.
2. Add cake flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until blended.... - 37.4077
You May Also Like!
Cream the butter.
Gradually add the sugar and beat until fluffy.
Add the egg yolk, brandy, and vanilla; beat again until very light.
Stir in the almonds.
Sift the flour with the baking powder.
Blend into the creamed mixture, mixing by hand to form a soft,... - 46.087
Kourabiedes are known with different names in different countries. With a few whips, the chef makes a cookie dough and rolls them into cookie. These are delicious sugar cookie, definitely servable for your next Christmas. The walnuts in there are heart... - 81.6746
Beat butter until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each.
Add cognac, then confectioners' sugar, beating well.
Sift flour with baking powder and add to butter mixture; mix well.
Knead dough on a floured board until... - 43.7883
Olive Feta Pinwheels
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) With a cooking spray grease the cookie sheet.
3). Unroll dough and divide into 2 long rectangles.
4) Press each into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Press the perforations to seal firmly.
5) Spread a layer of... - 42.0625
If you are looking to have yummy cookies at home, try making some of these butter cookies which is ideal for special occasions like Christmas. They are butter cookies covered with icing sugar and are a favorite among Greeks. This recipe makes a huge amount... - 110.127
1. In medium skillet, melt butter; saute onion and green pepper 5 minutes. Transfer to large bowl; cool. With fork, stir in turkey, sausage, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper; mix well.
2. Cut each carrot in half crosswise. Leaving narrow end of... - 40.1751
Combine flour and cheese; cut in butter.
Stir in milk and mix well.
Divide dough into 24 pieces.
Roll each piece into a 5-inch strip.
Shape strips into wreaths on un-greased cookie sheet.
Brush tops of pastries with the slightly beaten egg.
Bake in 350° oven... - 28.9746
1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate, butter and coffee until smooth (do not boil), stir frequently. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile. Separate eggs. Lightly beat egg yolks with sweeteners. Mix egg yolks into chocolate.
3. Whip egg whites until they peak. Fold... - 35.9622