- » Holiday Granola
Holiday Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday granola recipes.
Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits With Homemade Granola
If you are looking out for some healthy and delicious breakfast options, homemade granola with yogurt parfaits is a must try for you. Watch this video to know how you can make it… - 129.107
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 113.384
Chocolate Granola Bites With Hazelnuts
Are you in search of a yummy snack for kids? Try these amazing Chocolate Granola Bites with Hazelnuts. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step process of preparing this irresistible snack. Hit the play button now. - 99.7468
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1439
Tofu Dessert With Cherries And Granola
What yummier way to make your desserts healthy than add some tofu to it. Yes, you heard it right. Tofu desserts are quite a rage with the health freaks which is why this video presents a tasty tofu dessert recipe that also incorporates cherries and granola. A... - 92.2541
Maypo Granola Mix
1. In a bowl, mix together maple flavored oatmeal, shredded wheat, sugar, salt, dry milk.
2. In another bowl, mix oil, water and add to the bowl of mixed cereals. Stir until mixed.
3. Add sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, coconut, raisins and stir... - 45.3577
Warm Apple And Blueberry Compote With Granola And Yogurt
1. Start by peeling and coring the apples and cutting them into eighths, also rinse the blueberries, discard any that are bad and pulling off and discarding stems
2. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add... - 42.9673
1) Take a 3 quart bowl and blend together all the ingredients except raisins.
2) Microwave (high) for about 10-12 minutes or until all the ingredients are toasted, stirring almost every 4 minutes.
3) Add raisins in the last 4 minutes.
4) Place on... - 40.8992
My sister likes this granola snack recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a evening snack party in our house, she prepares this snack. All the guests like this snack very much and thank her for preparing it. Which ... - 39.7481
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat oats 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar; stir in honey and vanilla.
Heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring twice; add raisins.
Cool completely, stirring occasionally to... - 37.7065
How To Bake Banana Pear Granola Spelt Muffins
Perfect for those winter days heading out to Lake Minnetonka, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and you need some energy and to satisfy that tummy churning in the morning before you go ice fishing, snowboarding or skiing, tobogganing or... - 0