- » Holiday Gelatin Salad
Holiday Gelatin Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday gelatin salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday gelatin salad recipes.
Fluffy Peach Gelatin Salad For Holiday
If you want a great-looking and great-tasting dish for your next dinner party, this is it. Peachy flavors and gooey gelatin makes for a sumptuous indulgence for the taste buds. In this video, Betty teaches you how to whomp up this tasty treat for a party or a... - 88.7128
Frozen Fruit Salad
1) In the top of a double boiler, soften the gelatin in cherry juice.
2) Stir the gelatin over boiling water until dissolved.
3) Stir in the fruits, lemon juice and sugar; mix thoroughly.
4) Refrigerate until the mixture is syrupy.
5) In a bowl, whip... - 45.7146
Grapefruit And Apple Gelatin Salad
1. Chill a melon or other loaf mold in the refrigerator while the gelatin mixture is prepared. Rinse the mold but do not wipe it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the hot water.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the sugar. Add to the gelatin... - 43.7402
Strawberry Cream Gelatin Salad
In a large bowl, stir together the water and gelatin until the gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in the strawberries and pineapple.
Pour half of the mixture into an 11" X 7" X 1 1/2" baking dish.
Chill in the refrigerator about 30 minutes or until semi-firm.
Set the... - 42.782
Cinnamon Gelatin Salad
In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir candies and -water until candies are melted.
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in candy mixture and cinnamon.
Stir in cold water.
Cover and refrigerate until partially set.
Fold in apple and pecans.
Pour... - 41.4399
Avocado Citrus Salad
1) Drain and dice the grapefruit, level the syrup with water to make 3/4 cup.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
3) Add the reserved syrup mixture into the dissolved gelatin and allow to cool.
4) Gradually pour in the ginger... - 38.1883
Fruity Whipped Gelatin
1) Into the blender add in the gelatin and boiling water. Use the Mix blade to blend for 10 seconds till the gelatin dissolves completely.
2) Add in the ice cubes and blend for 10 seconds.
3) Transfer the blend into a bowl.
4) Add in the fruit flavored... - 37.9596
Pretty Pink Gelatin Salad
The pretty pink salad is a flavored gelatin salad made with fruit flavored gelatin along with cottage cheee pineapples and marshmallows. Folded in along with whipping cream , the pretty pink mixed fruit salad can be served as dessert too. - 36.92
Fruit Gelatin Salad
1. Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water; chill until it begins to congeal.
2. Prepare prunes, carrots and apples and add lemon juice and salt. Fold into the cooled gelatin.
3. Chill in 1 large, or 6 to 8 individual, molds until firm, 1 hour or longer. - 36.8329
Lemon Apple Salad
1) In a bowl, stir the gelatin in 1 1/2 cups boiling water, until dissolved.
2) Blend in the sour cream and refrigerate until partially set.
3) Fold in the grated apple, mix thoroughly.
4) In a 3 1/2-cup ring mold, spoon the mixture and refrigerate... - 32.7603