- » Holiday Fusion
Holiday Fusion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fusion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fusion recipes.
Butterless Fruit Loaf With Sour Cream Frosting
Everyone loves the smell of freshly-baked breads during the holiday season. But most of us who are strapped for time just buy Christmas cakes from a fancy bakery. This is a recipe for a homemade loaf cake that's a perfect got the holiday season. This... - 137.17
Grilled Sambol Marinated Shrimp
For all of you shrimp lovers, here is another great choice of recipe. In this recipe, shrimps are first marinated in sambol and then grilled. This special spicy flavor of sambol adds on to the taste of shrimps. A must-do for any grilling adventure at your... - 135.455
Classic Marble Cake
If you enjoy baking different kind of cakes then you must try the eggless marble cake. I'm sure vegetarians will love this. Marble cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate. Chef Bhavna shows this quick and easy recipe. Watch the video before trying it... - 132.298
Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake
Chef Manjula is looking stunning in her pink kurta and the Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake recipe that she is showing is amazingly delightful. Those who love mangoes or those who have never tried the combination of cheese and mango should give it a try. Mango... - 128.029
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.728
Swiss Mushroom Burgers
This recipe is really good! The caramelized onions and mushrooms give it an amazing touch which you are sure to love! Easy and affordable too! - 123.726
Swiss Roll With Strawberry Jam
Baked snacks are great for breakfast or tea or to pack in boxes for lunch or snacks for kids. Check out Madhura making delicious and colorful Swiss Roll with strawberry jam filling inside the roll. Sure hit with kids! - 122.73
Quick Orange Chipotle Cookies
If you don’t like your cookies sweet, here is the right alternative for you. Spicy, chewy and flavorful orange chipotle cookie is a riot of flavors. Perfect for the holiday season, these warm, crunchy and mildly spiced cookies can make for great home... - 120.065
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
Baked Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Happy Thanks Giving to all of you! Celebrate this years Thanks Giving with this super easy, super soft and super moist egg-less chocolate cake with very very easy breezy chocolate frosting which gets ready in less than 10 mts. Tastes super yummy!!! - 119.073
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 118.9
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 117.368
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.805
Chocolate And Berry Blocks
Want to prepare a dessert to please your kids? Try Chocolate and berry blocks. Made from berries, dark chocolate and coconut milk, this dessert can be made in a jiffy. Your kids are definitely going to love this one! - 114.494
The Abbraccio Dell'orso (bear Hug) Cocktail
The Abbraccio dell'Orso (Bear Hug) Cocktail is harder to say than it will be to build. It also uses a neat ingredient we have not yet used on the show: condensed milk. Tasting Notes: White chocolate covered cherries. Lovely intense sweetness that will blast... - 113.798
Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.505
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
This Creme Brulee recipe is adapted from my Cooking 101 class at L'Academie de Cuisine when we made Pistachio Creme Brulee. This pumpkin version is a seasonal delight. Feel free to adjust the amount of pumpkin to your liking. Also, don't be afraid if you... - 112.523
Multi Purpose Dessert
This is a video of how I create a new recipe so that I can share with you. I take oldrecipes and tweak then with new ingredients. I was trying to make a multi-purpose dessert so that you can make several desserts with many common ingredients and have... - 111.389
Baked Apple Crumble With Blackberries
For something fruity and warm to sweeten winter evenings, crumbles are truly tops. Prized for their fragrance and sweetness, blackberries are a perennial favorite that add a taste of summer to this classic winter crumble dessert. A delicious classic apple... - 111.112
Honeyed Red Beets
Take a look at this excellent video that demonstrates an incredible recipe for honeyed beets. The video displays great technique to peel off the beets and great tips on measuring honey. See this video and enjoy this delicious dish for some special occasion. - 109.473
Devilish Angels On Horseback
The Holiday season has set in and everyone is on the lookout for new easy and memorable hors d'oeuvres! Angels On Horseback is not only a popular party appetizer they also make wonderful pre-dinner nibbles. This recipe is the classic with a devilish twist.... - 107.974
Homemade Butterscotch Candy
Homemade butterscotch candy - if you can really prepare them at home, you are going to gain quick popularity to your family or friends. Starting from kids to adult, everyone will fall for these candies. And it is not at all a big deal. Just watch the video... - 107.783
Dairy Free Banana Ice Cream
Are you on a dairy free diet and want to enjoy ice cream. Here is a video that shows a recipe for banana ice cream that is sugar free and dairy free. The recipe uses soy milk and honey making it more healthier. Enjoy this instant banana ice cream and surely... - 107.182
Betty's Chocolate Drizzled Deep Fried Wonton Wraps
1. In a medium bowl, add Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese and sugar. Beat until nice and soft.
2. Take one wonton wrap at a time, and wet its edges with water.
3. Place 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture in the center of wrap.
4. Close it in... - 105.389
Chilean Sea Bass With Italian Herbed Sauce
A superb sweet, white, textured fish, sea bass is a popular feature of restaurant menus. This Chilean sea bass recipe is a three ingredient, easy baked dish that is special enough to put on your festive table. It is so simple yet moist and delicious and... - 105.324
Keith's Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Keith shows you his special treat and how to transform the leftover Thanksgiving turkey into something new. These Turkey Tempura sushi rolls are made with Latin inspired sushi rice and served with a delicious Spicy Cilantro Mayonnaise. - 104.204
Baked Yellow Butter Cake
Here is a cake I did for a friend of a friend. I would use fondant to make the decorations on the side and maybe try using some black sprinkles if I were to make this style of cake again. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it came out and the birthday woman... - 103.88
Mint Julep Dessert Cocktail
I take on another one of BraveTart's amazing recipes. This one combines a mint panna cotta, a mint syrup, and a brown sugar and bourbon chantilly. Garnish with a candied mint leaf and a crunch component (I use tuile). This is a fantastic way to usher in a... - 103.373
Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Cups
Want a low carb dessert for your sweet tooths? Here is a recipe by lowcarb4life and the host shows us how to make Low Carb Chocolate truffle Cups with chocolate chips, butter and some sugar free flavors. Its super simple to put the ingredients together and... - 103.262
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.503
Holiday Sausage Dip
If you like your dip a little cheesy with a touch of spice, here is quick recipe by your Chef Tawnya, host of the show meals in a rush. She is showing her family favorite dip, which her family calls it as holiday sausage dip and its yummy. Tawnya shows the... - 100.934
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 98.8216
Lavender Berry Frozen Yogurt
Time to make some more frozen desserts! Here's a super easy recipe that's easy to customize with your own flavors and add-ins. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to... - 98.661
Homemade Glazing Or Poured Fondant
This video is to supplement the Napoleon and Petits Fours videos. It is just a outlet for these new recipes. Hope this helps everybody out who has been asking for an easy to make homemade glazing fondant recipe. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to... - 97.8383
Basic Cake Decorating Tips And Ideas
If you want to learn how to make the icing on the cakes, then you should check this out. Icing the cake is not difficult but definitely an art. Watch the video to see how nicely the chef gives various tips to do the icing on cakes. - 97.043
Vegetarian Pineapple Cake
Vegetarians and especially Indian have been deprived of delicious cakes for a long time. Chef Manjula is putting an end to this wait as she has come up with a vegetarian pineapple cake. She has a simple recipe that doesn’t require any difficult whipping or... - 96.41
Herbal Bomb Cocktail
This video is a creation of everydaydrinkers. You can visit everydaydrinkers for complete recipes, and more videos. - 95.2388
Low Carb Salmon Patties
When you are on a low carb diet, its best to avoid carbs in every bite. So lowcarb4life shows how to make low carb salmon patties. She makes salmon patties with just eggs and some chives, avoiding starchy breadcrumbs. As she says, these may be little mushy... - 95.0458
Low Carb Chicken Pizza
Who doesn’t love pizza? Everyone does, but no one likes the calories or the carbs that comes with those delicious bites. So, here is a low carb chicken pizza recipe made by replacing the high carb base with a low carb flat bread. Every other pizza... - 94.9361
Devils On Horseback With A Twist
Actually these are Devils on Horseback with an Italian “twist.” Watch Victoria Paikin make the summer version of the classic using Parma ham or prosciutto instead of bacon stuffed with a sweet, creamy prune and cream cheese filling. These are not grilled,... - 94.7367
This ham is great for all of your holiday celebrations thanksgiving,christmas and Easter. - 94.352
Butterscotch Coated Bourbon Bonbons
Robin is demonstrating a cool dessert to a crowd in this video. The resulting dessert looks delicious and if you are a bonbon lover then this is definitely something you should try asap. - 93.4449
Holiday "no Knead" Pumpkin Bread
If you have never baked bread before, I can gaurantee that this Holiday 'No Knead' Pumpkin Bread will help you get started. What more is that you can make it and take it to all the Holiday dinners! Have fun learning the recipe from this video! - 91.3901
Easy Egg Omelet With Cheese
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea, then nothing like preparing an omelet. Here the chef is presenting a simple egg omelet with cheese. With a few ingredients right from your kitchen, you can begin your day with this healthy breakfast. Give yourself... - 90.7626
Savory Cornbread Muffins With Feta Cheese And Cherry Tomatoes
This is the season for soups, stews and chili's and what better to pair a simmering bowl of goodness than with some delicious savory cornbread muffins. Top them with feta and cherry tomato and you have a Mediterranean twist to the Southern classic. The batter... - 90.0648
Suckling Pig Preparation – Part 3 – The Final Preparation
This is the third and the final part of the series about Suckling Pig Preparation. This video talks about how the various body parts can be cooked differently. Like the belly portion can be rolled and roasted, the leg portion can be braised separately. The... - 88.9617
Sweet Potato Hummus
This Sweet Potato Hummus is a nutritious and delicious twist on the classic chickpea hummus . The roasted sweet potatoes give it a gorgeous orange color, sweet taste and think creamy consistency. Watch how easy it is to make this! This is the perfect dip for... - 88.2698
Suckling Pig Preparation - Part 1 – Cutting The Suckling
Want to cook something special? Try this Suckling Pig preparation. This recipe video is divided into three parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about how to cut the suckling. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 88.2338
Layered Yoghurt Strawberry Crunch For Babies
Serving sugary desserts to babies is not good, so try making this layered yoghurt strawberry crunch for babies. This dessert has fresh strawberries, its puree, yogurt and it’s sweetened with honey. The attractive color of the dessert and its sweet simple... - 86.5919
Suckling Pig Preparation - Part 2 – Separating The Pieces
This is the second part of the Suckling Pig Preparation recipe which talks about covering the chopped suckling parts in a stock pot with herbs, carrots, celery and bay leaves for the broth. These pieces are separated after the preparation and this happens on... - 84.9881
Eggless Cake Adventures
This video is a creation of SuperVeggieDelight. You can visit SuperVeggieDelight for complete recipes, and more videos. - 84.4833
Lettuce Apple And Nuts Salad
If you have plenty of lettuce and want to try out some unique salad recipe, this video is perfect for you. Watch this interesting video that combines nuts, fruits and vegetables with a flavorful dressing to make an excellent salad. Great recipe for parties or... - 70.4722
Apples in any form are particularly indulging and nutritious as well, here is a recipe to make a simple dessert using apples. Check out this unique baked apple dessert in Chinese by Marie Wong which also includes raisins and almonds as well. Wholesome and... - 56.6342
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Baked Tofu Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. To prepare the base, in a bowl cream butter or margarine and fruit spread together until smooth.
3. Add oats and flour and mix well.
4. Lightly oil the base of an 18 cm (7 in) spring... - 52.5559
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.5116
Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets
Preparing this Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets. Go and prepare it immediately. - 51.7832
One piece of advice you will cherish, this is a must try recipe of Savory Slices. Trust me and whip this dish now. - 51.4343
Palterovich Creamy Apple Herring
1. First, drain the herring well and cut them into smaller pieces if required.
2. Clean the herring from all pickling spices.
3. Dice apple into irregular 1-inch pieces about 1/4 inch thick.
4. In a large bowl, pour the lemon juice.
5.... - 51.18
Mushroom Rice Salad
1. Drain mushrooms and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, cook rice as directed on package.
3. Let it cool down.
4. In a large bowl, place cooked rice and add onions, celery and pepper.
5. Add the drained mushrooms, sugar, salt, mustard,... - 51.1498
1.In a bowl, put avocados, cucumber, pink melon, grapes and kumquats.
2.Take a screw top jar, put orange juice, lemon juice, sunflower oil and mint in it and shake well.
3.Drizzle the dressing on fruit and leave for 2 hours.
4.Arrange... - 50.7667
Indmax Soup By Chef Shekhar
1. heat oil in a pan.
2. saute celery & onions.
3. add chicken & saute it for a while.
4. add coriander & cumin powder.
5. add chopped tomatoes & cook it for 2 minutes.
6. add vegetable juice,tomato puree & chicken stock.
7. simmer the soup till the chicken... - 50.2658
Ratatouille French Bread Pizzas
1. In a skillet add olive oil and warm it.
2. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5 minutes till they are completely soft.
3. Combine eggplant, bell pepper and zucchini. Saute 5 minutes.
4. Simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes till they are tender.
5. Add... - 49.8639
Roast Duckling Frangelico
Duck roasted until crispy and served with a Frangelico sauce, made with Frangelico, orange juice and brown sugar, is served on the side. - 49.7327
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.5016
Authentic Chicken Divan
Simmer chicken in water with the 1 tablespoon salt, celery leaves, and onion until tender, about 25 minutes.
Remove skin and bones and slice the chicken meat.
Separate broccoli into flowerets, and cook in boiling salted water until tender, about 15... - 49.1473
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Place the bake pie shell in oven and bake for 8 minutes to cook partially.
3. Remove the pie shell from oven and reduce the temperature to 350Â° F.
4. Lightly beat eggs and cream, salt, pepper and... - 49.094
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 48.9492
Chilled Tomato Souffle
1. Cut a thin slice from the tops of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out its seeds.
3. Press seeds and pulp through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
4. Discard seeds and reserve juice.
5. Sprinkle the hollow tomato shells with salt and invert them on to a... - 48.9071
Solar Cooked Carrot Caked
If you want show how to appreciate nature. The resort to using a solar cooker! Bake a cake in it, not just any cake but a nice carrot cake! See the video for more. - 48.9055
Lamb In Gingered Cranberry Sauce
1.Cut small pieces of fat from lamb and put it in the skillet to grease it well.
2.Put lamb cubes in greased skillet and heat until brown.
3.Drain extra fat.
4.Put Season All, pepper, onions, MSG, garlic powder, tomato paste, wine and water to... - 48.9003
Zucchini And Leek Pudding Souffle
1. Butter a 1-quart soufflé dish or casserole.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan on the base and sides of the dish.
3. Preheat oven to 375°.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
5. Add zucchini, leeks, and... - 48.7876
Avocado With Mango Salad
1) Thaw the raspberry partially, if using frozen.
2) In a bowl, prepare vinaigrette, by putting fresh or thawed raspberries, oil, vinegar and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
3) Mash all the... - 48.7203
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Take a saucepan and add salt to the boiling water in it.
2) Add rice and cook on low heat until it becomes soft.
3) Drain the water off and transfer the rice to a bowl before cooling it.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for chilling.
5) Chill... - 48.5629
Nutted Wild Rice
1. In a strainer, rinse rice.
2. In a saucepan, add rinsed rice and add the stock; bring the rice to a rapid boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes until it is just cooked.
4. Check the rice after 30 minutes; if it is... - 48.5476
Curry And Apple Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions for 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Add in flour and curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
3) Pour in stock, apples, lemon juice, and seasoning to taste.
4) Increase the heat to boil and simmer for 15... - 48.3252
Hungarian Black Cherry Soup
1. Select the best 18 cherries and keep aside.
2. Chop stems of the remaining cherries and keep in a cherry pitter.
3. In a nonreactive soup pot, keep the prepared cherries.
4. Add sugar, orange and lemon zests and juices; toss to... - 48.1981
Grilled Veal Chops With Miso Sauce And Fried Eggplant
1) Miso Sauce: In a medium saucepan, combine the miso sauce, chicken stock, sesame seeds, brown sugar, chili pepper flakes, garlic and ginger; mix thoroughly.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil; then remove from heat and keep aside.
3) Veal... - 48.1619
Melon Tomato And Kiwi Vinaigrette
1) In a screw-top jar, prepare the dressing by putting all the ingredients dor dressing and shaking them well.
2) Cut the halves from melon and remove the seeds. ... - 48.1593
Mexican Pizza Pitas
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© ground beef and onion until meat is brown.
3) Remove form the heat and pour of liquid if any.
4) Add in sugar, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5) Smear the salsa on each... - 48.0485
Appetizer Chicken Curry Mold
1) Beat egg yolks.
2) Pour milk in a saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over it. Add chicken bouillon cubes and beaten egg yolks. Mix well.
3) Place mixture over low flame. Stir constantly for nearly 5 minutes or until the gelatin and... - 48.0231
Green Bean Cashew And Mushroom Casserole
Cook beans in 1 inch of boiling salted water; drain.
Saute nuts in butter for 5 minutes; remove nuts.
Add mushrooms to butter and cook until lightly browned.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add beans, half of nuts,... - 47.8239
Bean Soup With Frankfurters
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
4) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours, until tender.
5) Stir in carrots, celery, onions and seasonings.
6) Put the lid on and simmer for... - 47.7615
Basil And Peanut Chicken
1. To cook the chicken, dust it with cornstarch.
2. In large frying pan, heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil to medium temperature, add chicken and cook, turning, for about 30 minutes such that brown on all sides and fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Remove... - 47.6396
Mushroom Tofu Delight
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining... - 47.4816
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.4461
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713
Country Noodle Casserole
Fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels and crumble.
Cook noodles until just tender, according to package directions.
Mix all remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese and extra sour cream, in large bowl.
Add noodles and bacon and toss... - 47.1973
Holiday Fusion Recipes By Category