- » Holiday Fudge Easy
Holiday Fudge Easy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fudge easy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fudge easy recipes.
Easy Vanilla Fudge
In a heavy 2 quart saucepan, mix sugar, milk, corn syrup, margarine, and vanilla.
Cook to 238°, stirring frequently.
Cool to 170°; add pecans, and beat until thick.
Pour into pan.
Add 1/4 cup cocoa when cooking sugar mixture with to make an easy... - 32.734
Holiday Special Peanut Butter Fudge
Fudge makes for a great treat and even greater gift. Whatever be your reason, trying Betty's version of the classic peanut butter fudge will make for a joy to make, eat and share. Plus, it's special and doesn't require long hours of beating. Tune into the... - 94.3257
Fantasy fudge is a nice treat during the holiday months to satisfy any sweet tooth. This recipe is not only delicious but super easy, requiring no thermometers and completely cooked in the microwave. - 33.2587
Holiday Chocolate Fudge
1. Line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper. Let paper hang over sides slightly; butter lightly.
2. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate. Add condensed milk, nuts and cherries; mix well.
3. Turn into prepared pan.... - 25.0415
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 47.5003
In a large mixing bowl, put chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, butter and nuts.
In a saucepan, put evaporated milk and white sugar.
Over a slow fire, let milk and sugar boil for 6 minutes.
Pour milk and sugar mixture over the first... - 37.9546
Holiday Mocha Fudge
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk, sugar, butter and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes until mixture reaches 225°, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add next 6... - 42.4852
Holiday Divinity Fudge
1. Turn egg whites into large bowl of electric mixer; let warm to room temperature—about 1 hour. Line an 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch pan with waxed paper.
2. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup with the water. Cook, stirring, over low heat,... - 41.5051
Real Texas Fudge
Ramona Werst shares her Real Texas Fudge recipe. You can visit the site for the recipe and instructions on how she makes her Fudge. - 77.4576
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge
This is a kid friendly Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge Recipe.My wife likes this Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very mention of... - 33.7025
Carnation Famous Fudge
COMBINE butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and... - 40.233
Electric Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge
My wife likes this Electric Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Peanut Butter Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy... - 34.2474
Peanut Butter And Fudge Sauce
1. For peanut butter sauce, in a small bowl combine peanut butter and corn syrup.
2. For chocolate sauce, in another bowl, mix together cocoa powder, and corn syrup.
3. Put both the bowls in microwave for 30 seconds on medium. Stir well.
4.... - 91.2528
Easy Chocolate Fudge
Victoria Paikin pleased to present this recipe about Chocolate Fudge Recipe . That is very easy to make and it is perfect holiday present. Enjoy! - 0
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
This Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce. So if you want to... - 31.7171
Cheryls Home Cooking/chumleys Fudge
This is my grandmothers recipe that she taught me how to make. Home cooking with Cheryl, making home made fudge for the holidays. Its fast and easy! This fudge brings back so many memories of when I use to bake and cook with my lovely grandmother. - 0
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.8258
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
My sister likes this hot fudge sundae sauce recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this side dish .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this condiment... - 34.7005
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 43.6806
Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge
Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge is easy to make recipe. Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge gets its taste from chocolate chips mixed with milk and topped with nuts. - 24.3189
Gooey Hot Fudge Sauce
Melt chocolate and butter with half-and-half, corn syrup and salt in heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Serve warm or pour into clean glass jars and seal tightly.
Store up to 6... - 27.3913
Honey Nut White Fudge
Honey Nut White Fudge has a lovely taste. Honey Nut White Fudge gets its taste from butter mixed with evaporated milk, and flavored with Vanilla. - 34.7049
Traditional Christmas Fudge
Traditional Christmas Fudge has a lovely taste. Traditional Christmas Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk mixed with butter and topped with walnuts. - 36.25
Milk Chocolate Fudge Sauce
In heavy saucepan, combine chocolate, cream and coffee; heat over medium heat, stirring, until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
Stir in sugar and corn syrup; bring to boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
Reduce heat and boil gently, stirring... - 32.1892
Chocolate Fudge With Nuts
Gooey and oozing with the chocolaty goodness with the nuts coming in between. Yummy of what! These fudgy delights are easy to make. Watch the video for more - 71.466
Gooey Chocolate Fudge Cake
If you are a baking beginner, then no worries, this is a great recipe to begin with. In this video, Kat presents a simple recipe for a delicious cake. Watch out for her tips through the video. - 115.613
Raw White Chocolate Fudge
On a raw food diet and craving for something sweet? This recipe can come to your rescue. Watch chef Dorothy prepare this totally sinful Raw White Chocolate Fudge. This one is a must try. - 65.6689
Microwave Chocolate Fudge Sauce
1. Put all the ingredients except the vanilla flavouring into a medium ovenproof glass bowl and stir them together well.
2. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes until the ingredients are boiling hot, stirring frequently.
3.... - 29.9175
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, combine sugar, butter and milk; heat 9 to 10 1/2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring twice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until butterscotch is melted.
Turn into well greased oblong... - 35.6085
Fast Fixin' Chocolate Fudge
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In large microwave-safe bowl, mix sugar and cocoa.
Add milk and butter (do not stir).
Heat 4 1/2 to 6 minutes or until butter is melted; add nuts and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
Spread into well greased oblong baking dish; chill... - 33.0162
Creamy Caramel Fudge
Caramelize 1 cup of sugar by heating in a heavy nonferrous pan over low heat, stirring constantly with long handled spoon for 8 to 10 minutes, or until sugar has melted and is straw colored.
When it is light brown, add milk; simmer until sugar... - 32.3144
Lady Kook's Country Fudge
Melt butter in a medium heat pan. Add sugar to the pan. Add flour. Add cream to the pan. Add Canadian Maple Syrup. Stir well. Slow boil for about 10 minutes until it comes to the softball stage. Drop in cold water until soft balls are formed. Beat on medium... - 21.9371
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake With Pecans
Chocolate cakes and chocolate based cakes are fulfilling sweet treats that anyone would love to enjoy. Watch Melanie showing how to make Tunnel of Fudge Cake with lot of pecans. Simple pleasure! - 111.133
This is a kid friendly Eggnog Fudge recipe. My wife likes this Eggnog Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this fudge is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dessert... - 39.8916
Are you looking for simple way to make Christmas Fudge? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. Christmas Fudge is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more... - 48.8458
Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil.
Melt butter in prepared pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar, coconut, and nuts over butter, Drizzle evaporated milk over all.
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and egg till smooth.
(Measure 2 cups dry frosting mix by... - 40.5687
Line an 8-in square pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir for 6 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.6692
1) Lightly butter a dish and leave aside.
2) In a saucepan place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
3) Simmer and cook stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
4) Take the spoon... - 40.2385
1) Lightly butter a 8X8X2-inch pan and leave aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, salt, evaporated milk, and water.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until it boils.
4) Raise the heat and... - 41.6809
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl combine milk, oil and vanilla and stir in flour mixture.
4. Into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan... - 48.478
Cashew White Fudge Bites
Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Butter foil; set pan aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in the saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture... - 39.8604
Chocolate Fudge Pie
In medium bowl mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until thick, stirring 1 or 2 times with wire whip.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return to hot mixture, stirring... - 50.0518
Fudge Scotch Ring
You can make a fabulous fudge scotch ring with my quick and easy recipe. The Fudge Scotch Recipe is a superb way to make your fudge look great. Really mouth-watering holiday fudge! - 37.0093
Walnut Fudge Sauce
In a small pan, heat sugar, milk, butter and golden syrup till the time sugar dilutes completely and a smooth mixture is formed.
Stir in the walnuts.
Use the stuffing as desired or store in a firm container after it settles at... - 33.4618
Fudge Nut Parfaits
1) Into 12 individual parfait glasses, spoon 1/4 cup of the vanilla fudge ice milk.
2) Top each serving with 1 teaspoon of crÃ¨me de cocao.
3) Repeat the layers till the ingredients have all been used up
4) Sprinkle toasted pecans over the servings... - 30.4459
In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 cup water.
Cook to hard-ball stage (260°) stirring just till sugar dissolves.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
Gradually pour syrup over egg whites, beating at high speed on... - 29.4399
Cocoa Fudge Icing With Brown Sugar For Cakes
What better way to treat your sweet tooth this holiday season that chocolaty fudge topped cakes. Deep, dark and truly irresistible, this delectable dessert makes a sophisticated addition to your dessert platter and looks simply stunning. Betty demonstrates... - 95.3509
Beat cream cheese until smooth, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until creamy.
Melt chocolate bits in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, add to cheese mixture along with vanilla and salt, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pecans,... - 34.8717
How To Make Fudge
Have you ever tried making fudge at home? This is the best time to make fudge. The homemade fudge is far superior than that crusty, crumbly little slab you pick from the market. Just check out the recipe right now. - 106.695
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease three 8" layer pans and line them with wax paper.
2) Into the mixer, add butter, vanilla and sugar. Cream well.
3) Add in the eggs and beat the mixture till light and fluffy.
4) Stir in the melted... - 45.5731
Mamie Eisenhower S Fudge
Line a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside.
In a large heatproof bowl, combine the candy bars, chocolate chips and marsh-mallow creme; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the... - 42.6081
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans. Line the pans with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and eggs. Beat it till it becomes light and fluffy. Stir in the melted... - 46.1077
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a bowl and add Crisco, egg yolks, and sugar into it. Blend and cream the mixture using electric beater.
3. Blend in chocolate and combine well.
4. Add vanilla, and flour, and stir well.
5. In... - 43.9043
Raisin Peanut Fudge
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix milk, syrup and sugar.
2. Cook the mixture till you find that it turns into a soft ball when tested in cold water. Heat it at 235°.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat.
4. Mix in peanut butter, vanilla and raisins.
4. Keep the... - 38.194
Fresh Peaches Or Pears In A Fudge Sauce
1. Peel, stone and half the peaches.
2. Peel, core and quarter the pears.
3. Arrange the fruit in a greased baking dish or casserole.
4. Set aside.
5. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, milk and sugar.
6. Place the... - 39.8175
Prize Maple Cream Fudge
Mix the sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan.
Add the butter and light cream.
Stir to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to the boil.
Continue cooking without stirring until the mixture reaches the softball stage, 238 degrees.
Remove from the heat, and without... - 42.5416
Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease and flour a 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
3. In a medium bowl, using a sieve, sift flour with soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large mixer bowl, beat together Crisco and sugar until creamy and... - 48.7966
Frosted Fudge Cake
1. In 4 cup glass measure melt chocolate at high for 2 minutes and blend with water, milk and vanilla.
2. Line an 8-inch round glass dish with wax paper and pour the mixture into it.
3. In small bowl combine biscuit mix, sugar, shortening, milk, egg... - 45.1568
Fudge Revel Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add brown sugar, sugar, and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue beating for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Lower speed and add in the flour, baking... - 47.8038
Sinful Hot Fudge Sundae
When it comes to pleasing your sweet tooth, you just can't beat a good fudge sundae. And Betty's recipe is so simple, quick, and delicious that any effort put behind this dish is totally worth it. This dessert sundae is so lip-smacking that it is guaranteed... - 107.125
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat... - 44.8333
Chocolate Cherry Fudge Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a springfrom pan, butter and flour it, take aluminum foil and wrap the bottom and outer side of the pan, the pan is wrapped to prevent it from any leakages
3. In the boiler, combine the... - 41.5942
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 45.758
Ooh la la! As special as this chocolate tart looks, it's 1-2-3 easy. - 40.9275
Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip Cookie
Attention all the chocolate lovers!! This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip cookie that taste delectable. You can serve them as a snack with your tea or coffee and your guests will certainly call you back... - 111.784
Homemade Fudge Brownies
If you are looking for ideas for making dessert for the crowd, here is one ultimate recipe for fudge brownies. Easily made with usual ingredients present at home, these can be made easily at home. - 140.119
Rich Cocoa Fudge
Line 8-or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
In heavy 4-quart saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa and salt; stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Boil,... - 37.6784
Creamy Cocoa Fudge
1) Lightly butter a souffle cups or loaf pan 7 1/2x3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch.
2) In a medium saucepan place together cocoa, sugar, salt, water, and butter or margarine.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, to boil and allow to cook without... - 38.7519
Chocolate Truffle Fudge
1) Lightly butter a 8-inch foil pie plate or line a 8X8X2-inch pan with parchment paper.
2) In top part of double boiler place together sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet-chocolate pieces, and salt.
3) Heat over simmering water,... - 38.154
Gluten Free Double Fudge Brownies
Attention all the chocoholics! here's something that you should not miss. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare gluten free double fudge brownies that are totally sinful. The rich taste of ingredients make these brownies an irresistible snack. Take a look. - 108.016
Creamy White Fudge
Creamy White Fudge is easy to make recipe. Creamy White Fudge get its taste from milk mixed with nuts and flavored with vanilla. - 25.097
Christmas Fudge is a prefect party fudge recipe. Christmas Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk and chocolate chips. Christmas Fudge is inspired by many cafeterias across the world. - 33.3003
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge has a great taste. Cherries N Chocolate Fudge gets its taste from cherries mixed with chocolate - 29.0282
Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge
Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge has a fine taste. Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk mixed with coffee liqueur and topped with pecans. - 28.969
Microwave Fudge is simple and easy to prepare fudge recipe. Microwave Fudge gets its taste from butter mixed with evaporated milk and flavored with vanilla. - 32.1568
Old Fashioned Fudge
Old Fashioned Fudge is easy to make recipe. Old Fashioned Fudge gets its taste from milk mixed with chocolate chips, flavored with vanilla - 30.5602
Fudge Rum Balls
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions.
Crumble cake into large bowl.
Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size.
Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners sugar... - 30.4052
Butter sides of heavy 3-quart saucepan.
In it combine sugar, milk, and butter.
Cook over medium heat to soft-ball stage (236°), stirring frequently.
Remove from heat and add chocolate, marshmallow creme, vanilla, and nuts.
Beat till chocolate is melted and... - 29.1176
Hot Fudge Sauce
In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips and margarine with sweetened condensed milk and water.
Cook and stir constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Serve warm over ice cream or as a fruit dipping sauce.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 27.5918
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 44.6214
German Chocolate No Cook Fudge
German Chocolate No Cook Fudge is easy to make recipe. German Chocolate No Cook Fudge gets its taste from condensed milk mixed with chocolate chips. - 28.309
Fudge Velvet Frosting
Melt chocolate in mixing bowl over hot water.
Remove from heat.
With electric mixer blend in sugar and water.
Beat in egg yolks (or the whole egg), then butter and vanilla.
Frosting will be thin at this point, so place bowl in ice water and beat till of... - 26.4344
German Chocolate Fudge Swirl
German Chocolate Fudge Swirl has a lovely taste. German Chocolate Fudge Swirl gets its taste from coconut filling. - 36.8984
Eggnog Gift Fudge
Eggnog Gift Fudge has a decorative look. Eggnog Gift Fudge is a prefect gift recipe. Eggnog Gift Fudge gets its taste from butter mixed with eggnog and flavored with vanilla. - 32.0906
Fantasy Chocolate Fudge
Fantasy fudge is a nice treat during the holiday months to satisfy any sweet tooth. This recipe is not only delicious but super easy, requiring no thermometers and completely cooked in the microwave. - 114.229
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Lynn demonstrates how to make White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge. This is a great candy to have for the Holidays and Christmas. - 0
Envelopes Of Fudge
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese.
Gradually add the flour.
On a lightly floured surface, knead until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until easy to handle.
For filling, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, yolk,... - 46.4007
Raspberry Fudge Balls
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth.
Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Shape into 1 -in... - 30.3835
Date Pecan Fudge
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and milk.
Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 4 minutes.
Add dates; boil and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in candy coating and... - 39.8468
Double Chocolate Fudge
Line a 9-in square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, melt semisweet chocolate chips with 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons milk over low heat.
Remove from the heat; stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/2 cup walnuts.
Spread into prepared... - 36.7149
Fudge Macaroon Bars
In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter.
Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
Stir in the sugar, flour, salt, vanilla and eggs; mix well.
Spread half of the batter into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the filling... - 46.643
Old Time Fudge
Butter sides of heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In it combine sugar, milk, chocolate, salt, and corn syrup.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly till sugar dissolves, chocolate melts, and mixture comes to boiling.
Then cook to soft-ball stage (234°), stirring... - 34.1225
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat sugar and syrup till dissolved.
2) In a saucepan, add milk and heat with butter and vanilla, and allow to infuse.
3) When milk is well flavored, after about 10 minutes, then discard the pod.
4) Allow to sugar to boil till... - 34.0808
Brown Sugar Fudge
Measure first 6 ingredients into heavy saucepan.
Stir often over medium heat until boiling.
Boil without stirring until it reaches soft ball stage on candy thermometer, 235°F (113°C), or until a small spoonful forms a soft ball in cold water.
Remove from... - 39.5456
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Using a small amount of the butter (a teaspoon or less), butter a 9-by-9-by-2-inch pan. Line pan with waxed paper; lightly butter paper.
2. In a heavy, 3-quart saucepan, over low heat, cook brown sugar, granulated sugar and cream, stirring constantly with... - 39.4116
Easy Marble Brownies
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Prepare fudge-type brownies according to package directions.
Spread 1 cup batter into each of 2 greased (8 or 9-inch) round baking dishes.
In small glass bowl, heat cream cheese and butter 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until softened;... - 41.9488
Middle Eastern Lazy Cake
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 127.384
Fudgy Ice Cream
1. In saucepan mix 1 cup of the whipping cream and the chocolate over low heat till chocolate is melted.
2. In a bowl, combine chocolate mixture and remaining whipping cream and chill thoroughly.
3. Beat chilled mixture till stiff peaks form and set... - 38.3038
Ginger Sugar Squares
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix the butter and 1 cup of the sugar until the mixture is fluffy and light.
3) Beat in the eggs one at a time
4) Combine together the baking soda, salt, flour and ginger into the creamed... - 40.4603