- » Holiday Fudge Easy
Holiday Fudge Easy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fudge easy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fudge easy recipes.
Real Texas Fudge
Ramona Werst shares her Real Texas Fudge recipe. You can visit the site for the recipe and instructions on how she makes her Fudge. - 77.429
This recipe is not only delicious but super easy, requiring no thermometers and completely cooked in the microwave. - 43.5564
Easy Vanilla Fudge
In a heavy 2 quart saucepan, mix sugar, milk, corn syrup, margarine, and vanilla.
Cook to 238°, stirring frequently.
Cool to 170°; add pecans, and beat until thick.
Pour into pan.
Add 1/4 cup cocoa when cooking sugar mixture with to make an easy... - 32.6964
You May Also Like!
Holiday Special Peanut Butter Fudge
Fudge makes for a great treat and even greater gift. Whatever be your reason, trying Betty's version of the classic peanut butter fudge will make for a joy to make, eat and share. Plus, it's special and doesn't require long hours of beating. Tune into the... - 92.784
Holiday Chocolate Fudge
1. Line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper. Let paper hang over sides slightly; butter lightly.
2. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate. Add condensed milk, nuts and cherries; mix well.
3. Turn into prepared pan.... - 26.5851
Holiday Divinity Fudge
1. Turn egg whites into large bowl of electric mixer; let warm to room temperature—about 1 hour. Line an 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch pan with waxed paper.
2. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup with the water. Cook, stirring, over low heat,... - 42.7523
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 49.8644
In a large mixing bowl, put chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, butter and nuts.
In a saucepan, put evaporated milk and white sugar.
Over a slow fire, let milk and sugar boil for 6 minutes.
Pour milk and sugar mixture over the first... - 39.0995
Holiday Mocha Fudge
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk, sugar, butter and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes until mixture reaches 225°, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add next 6... - 44.7649
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge
This is a kid friendly Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge Recipe.My wife likes this Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very mention of... - 33.7119
Electric Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge
My wife likes this Electric Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Peanut Butter Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy... - 34.2007
Peanut Butter And Fudge Sauce
1. For peanut butter sauce, in a small bowl combine peanut butter and corn syrup.
2. For chocolate sauce, in another bowl, mix together cocoa powder, and corn syrup.
3. Put both the bowls in microwave for 30 seconds on medium. Stir well.
4.... - 91.2849
Easy Chocolate Fudge
Victoria Paikin pleased to present this recipe about Chocolate Fudge Recipe . That is very easy to make and it is perfect holiday present. Enjoy! - 0