- » Holiday Fudge
Holiday Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fudge recipes.
Betty's Hot Fudge Sundae
When it comes to pleasing your sweet tooth, you just can't beat a good fudge sundae. And Betty's recipe is so simple, quick, and delicious that any effort put behind this dish is totally worth it. This dessert sundae is so lip-smacking that it is guaranteed... - 119.017
Homemade Fudge Brownies
If you are looking for ideas for making dessert for the crowd, here is one ultimate recipe for fudge brownies. Easily made with usual ingredients present at home, these can be made easily at home. - 118.917
Homemade Caramel Fudge
Try out this Homemade Caramel Fudge to please your kids with sweet tooth. It is so much better than the store bought candies as it is made with natural ingredients and easy on your pocket. Take a look at this video and give it a shot! - 111.817
Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip Cookie
Attention all the chocolate lovers!! This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare Vegan Double Fudge Choco Chip cookie that taste delectable. You can serve them as a snack with your tea or coffee and your guests will certainly call you back... - 110.104
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake With Pecans
Chocolate cakes and chocolate based cakes are fulfilling sweet treats that anyone would love to enjoy. Watch Melanie showing how to make Tunnel of Fudge Cake with lot of pecans. Simple pleasure! - 109.433
Gluten Free Double Fudge Brownies
Attention all the chocoholics! here's something that you should not miss. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare gluten free double fudge brownies that are totally sinful. The rich taste of ingredients make these brownies an irresistible snack. Take a look. - 108.022
How To Make Fudge
Have you ever tried making fudge at home? This is the best time to make fudge. The homemade fudge is far superior than that crusty, crumbly little slab you pick from the market. Just check out the recipe right now. - 106.82
Bacon Fudge Bars
Have you ever tried Bacon Fudge Bars? It might sound weird unless you watch this video and find out yourself. This is one of the most rustic fudge bars you would have ever come across. The crispness and saltiness of bacon taste amazing with the chocolate. Try... - 103.552
Dairy Free Holiday Fudge
All the lactose intolerant people might just enjoy this vegan, dairy free fudge. Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases her version of a healthier holiday fudge, which also happens to be dairy free and vegan. Enjoy! - 93.9198
Cocoa Fudge Icing With Brown Sugar For Cakes
What better way to treat your sweet tooth this holiday season that chocolaty fudge topped cakes. Deep, dark and truly irresistible, this delectable dessert makes a sophisticated addition to your dessert platter and looks simply stunning. Betty demonstrates... - 93.7283
Holiday Special Peanut Butter Fudge
Fudge makes for a great treat and even greater gift. Whatever be your reason, trying Betty's version of the classic peanut butter fudge will make for a joy to make, eat and share. Plus, it's special and doesn't require long hours of beating. Tune into the... - 92.784
Peanut Butter And Fudge Sauce
1. For peanut butter sauce, in a small bowl combine peanut butter and corn syrup.
2. For chocolate sauce, in another bowl, mix together cocoa powder, and corn syrup.
3. Put both the bowls in microwave for 30 seconds on medium. Stir well.
4.... - 91.2849
Real Texas Fudge
Ramona Werst shares her Real Texas Fudge recipe. You can visit the site for the recipe and instructions on how she makes her Fudge. - 77.429
Fudge Revel Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add brown sugar, sugar, and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue beating for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Lower speed and add in the flour, baking... - 50.028
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475° Fahrenheit before baking.
2. Following directions on the package, bake pastry and let cool completely.
3. In a saucepan, prepare fudge sauce by heating together butter, chocolate, 1 cup sugar and milk; over very... - 49.9648
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 49.8644
Fudge Sundae Cake Roll
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa and baking soda; set... - 49.8502
Oatmeal Fudge Bars
1. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and beat well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to the creamed mix, stir in oats and nuts.
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in butter, milk,... - 49.3944
Are you looking for simple way to make Christmas Fudge? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. Christmas Fudge is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more... - 49.1691
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl combine milk, oil and vanilla and stir in flour mixture.
4. Into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan... - 48.9204
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans. Line the pans with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and eggs. Beat it till it becomes light and fluffy. Stir in the melted... - 48.8909
Festive Fudge Filled Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, nuts, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix well.
2. Now, add melted margarine and mix until the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
3. In a saucepan, melt shortening, add half of the chocolate candies and mix until smooth... - 48.2707
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease three 8" layer pans and line them with wax paper.
2) Into the mixer, add butter, vanilla and sugar. Cream well.
3) Add in the eggs and beat the mixture till light and fluffy.
4) Stir in the melted... - 48.0145
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 47.9307
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
Tin Roof Fudge Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5)... - 46.9996
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 46.717
Chocolate And Orange Fudge Squares
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line and butter a tray-bake tin measuring about 23 x 23cm.
3) Melt the butter in a pan and add in the chocolate, sugar. Heat over gentle flame for about 5 minutes. Stirring constantly till the... - 46.5632
The two flavor fudge is chocolate and vanilla flavored fudge with added butterscotch morsels and marshmallow cream. Prepared by boiling milk and sugar, and combined with the flavoring ingredinets, the two flavor fudge has walnuts in it and is chilled firm... - 46.353
Frosted Fudge Cake
1. In 4 cup glass measure melt chocolate at high for 2 minutes and blend with water, milk and vanilla.
2. Line an 8-inch round glass dish with wax paper and pour the mixture into it.
3. In small bowl combine biscuit mix, sugar, shortening, milk, egg... - 46.2819
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat... - 46.029
Raisin Fudge Cups
To prepare Crust:
In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and the 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well.
Evenly divide and press mixture onto bottoms and sides of twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside.
To prepare Filling:
In medium saucepan, melt chocolate and... - 45.4225
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a bowl and add Crisco, egg yolks, and sugar into it. Blend and cream the mixture using electric beater.
3. Blend in chocolate and combine well.
4. Add vanilla, and flour, and stir well.
5. In... - 45.3944
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 45.3649
Holiday Mocha Fudge
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk, sugar, butter and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes until mixture reaches 225°, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add next 6... - 44.7649
Peppermint Fudge Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450°F; Make the pie crust in a 9" glass pie plate
2. Bake for ten minutes till light golden brown, cool completely for half an hour
3. In a medium saucepan, mix together the milk and pudding mix and let it boil over... - 44.5528
Mocha Nut Fudge
1. Take a heavy Dutch oven and butter its sides.
2. In a pan cook combining sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush dipped in hot... - 44.5328
Caribbean Fudge Pie
In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water and add to creamed mixture with coffee and rum flavoring.
Stir in flour and the 1 cup... - 44.5082
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan, mix butterscotch, peanut butter and heat until mixture is smooth. Add rice ceral and fold well.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in sugar, butter, water to chocolate and mix well until smooth.
... - 43.9685
1) Lightly butter a 8X8X2-inch pan and leave aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, salt, evaporated milk, and water.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until it boils.
4) Raise the heat and... - 43.824
Line an 8-in square pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir for 6 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.6406
This recipe is not only delicious but super easy, requiring no thermometers and completely cooked in the microwave. - 43.5564
Fudge treats are baked chocolate desserts made with sour cream, eggs and flavored with vanilla. Combined together with flour and sugar, the fudge trats can be sprinkled with nuts before baking and with sugar after it comes out of the oven. - 43.3456
Chocolate Cherry Fudge Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a springfrom pan, butter and flour it, take aluminum foil and wrap the bottom and outer side of the pan, the pan is wrapped to prevent it from any leakages
3. In the boiler, combine the... - 43.2463
Mamie Eisenhower S Fudge
Line a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside.
In a large heatproof bowl, combine the candy bars, chocolate chips and marsh-mallow creme; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the... - 42.905
Prize Maple Cream Fudge
Mix the sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan.
Add the butter and light cream.
Stir to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to the boil.
Continue cooking without stirring until the mixture reaches the softball stage, 238 degrees.
Remove from the heat, and without... - 42.7602
Holiday Divinity Fudge
1. Turn egg whites into large bowl of electric mixer; let warm to room temperature—about 1 hour. Line an 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch pan with waxed paper.
2. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup with the water. Cook, stirring, over low heat,... - 42.7523
Double Decker Fudge
1. In a bowl, add peanut butter chips.
2. In another bowl, add chocolate chips.
3. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream cook and stir until smooth and well blended, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and... - 42.6254
Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil.
Melt butter in prepared pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar, coconut, and nuts over butter, Drizzle evaporated milk over all.
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and egg till smooth.
(Measure 2 cups dry frosting mix by... - 42.3404
Cashew White Fudge Bites
Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Butter foil; set pan aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in the saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture... - 41.9919
Fresh Peaches Or Pears In A Fudge Sauce
1. Peel, stone and half the peaches.
2. Peel, core and quarter the pears.
3. Arrange the fruit in a greased baking dish or casserole.
4. Set aside.
5. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, milk and sugar.
6. Place the... - 41.8259
Carnation Famous Fudge
COMBINE butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and... - 41.6598
1) Lightly butter a dish and leave aside.
2) In a saucepan place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
3) Simmer and cook stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
4) Take the spoon... - 41.3456
Ooh la la! As special as this chocolate tart looks, it's 1-2-3 easy. - 41.0253
Creamy Cocoa Fudge
1) Lightly butter a souffle cups or loaf pan 7 1/2x3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch.
2) In a medium saucepan place together cocoa, sugar, salt, water, and butter or margarine.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, to boil and allow to cook without... - 40.8445
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, margarine, milk, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add and stir in peanut butter until melted, add marshmallow cream, vanilla and beat well and fold in... - 40.4618
Five Minute Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add marshmallows, chocolate, vanilla, nuts and mix well.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan, pour... - 40.2996
Mocha Almond Fudge Pie
This Mocha Almond Fudge Pie recipe is my favorite . On holidays my son eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dish is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will... - 40.0106
Raisin Peanut Fudge
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix milk, syrup and sugar.
2. Cook the mixture till you find that it turns into a soft ball when tested in cold water. Heat it at 235°.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat.
4. Mix in peanut butter, vanilla and raisins.
4. Keep the... - 39.9137
This is a kid friendly Eggnog Fudge recipe. My wife likes this Eggnog Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this fudge is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dessert... - 39.8494
Quick Nut Fudge
1. Over a double boiler, mix confectioner-'s sugar, cocoa, salt, butter, milk, vanilla, stirring constantly until smooth.
2. Add nuts and mix well.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan, pour the mixture, cool at room temperature.
4. Cut into... - 39.6613
Chocolate Truffle Fudge
1) Lightly butter a 8-inch foil pie plate or line a 8X8X2-inch pan with parchment paper.
2) In top part of double boiler place together sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet-chocolate pieces, and salt.
3) Heat over simmering water,... - 39.3872
Marshmallow Cream Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat. Add chocolate morsels, vanilla and blend until melted and add nuts and fold. Keep... - 39.3333
Rich Cocoa Fudge
Line 8-or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
In heavy 4-quart saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa and salt; stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Boil,... - 39.3104
Diamond White Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, butter, sour cream, white corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat and allow to stand without stirring.
2. Add flavoring and beat well until it starts... - 39.187
1. In a saucepan, mix margarine, milk, sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, marshmallow cream, vanilla and mix well. Fold in the nuts.
3. In a 9x5-inch... - 39.1767
In a large mixing bowl, put chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, butter and nuts.
In a saucepan, put evaporated milk and white sugar.
Over a slow fire, let milk and sugar boil for 6 minutes.
Pour milk and sugar mixture over the first... - 39.0995
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, margarine, milk, marshmallow cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add vanilla and beat well and fold in the nuts and the chocolate chips.
3.... - 39.039
The Judge's Praline Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, marshmallow, liqueur and mix well. Fold in the pecan.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan,... - 39.0352
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, combine sugar, butter and milk; heat 9 to 10 1/2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring twice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until butterscotch is melted.
Turn into well greased oblong... - 38.2063
Chocolate Philly Fudge
1. In a bowl, add confectioner-'s sugar gradually to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
2. Add melted chocolate, vanilla, salt, nuts and mix well.
3. In a 8-inch square pan, pour the mixture, chill overnight.
4. Cut into... - 37.7901
World's Greatest Fudge
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes.
Cook, uncovered and without stirring, over medium heat until 234Â°F registers on... - 37.3582
Beat cream cheese until smooth, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until creamy.
Melt chocolate bits in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, add to cheese mixture along with vanilla and salt, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pecans,... - 37.1138
Raisin Rocky Road Hot Fudge Sauce
In medium saucepan, combine water and butter.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add chocolate; cook and stir until melted.
Stir in sugar and corn syrup; reduce heat to low and simmer gently 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 37.0077
No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge
1. In a bowl, add milk to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
2. Add sugar, chocolate, vanilla and beat well. Fold in the almonds.
3. In a 9x5x3-inch square pan, pour the mixture, chill until firm.
4. Cut into squares.
5.... - 36.8316
Double Decker Fudge
In 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, butter, and dash salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture boils.
Boil gently, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Divide mixture in half.
To one half (about 3 cups) add chocolate... - 36.102
Fudge Hazelnut Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes. Stir in nuts and chips. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until... - 35.5317
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
Walnut Fudge Sauce
In a small pan, heat sugar, milk, butter and golden syrup till the time sugar dilutes completely and a smooth mixture is formed.
Stir in the walnuts.
Use the stuffing as desired or store in a firm container after it settles at... - 35.2067
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
My sister likes this hot fudge sundae sauce recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this side dish .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this condiment... - 34.807
Electric Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge
My wife likes this Electric Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Peanut Butter Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy... - 34.2007
Fudge Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. With spoon, stir in chocolate pieces and 3/4 cup walnuts.
2. Drop mixture by... - 34.1359
Holiday Mocha Fudge
Combine milk, sugar, butter, and salt in a Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil; cook 3 minutes or until mixture reaches 225Â°, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and add next 6 ingredients,... - 34.0404
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge
This is a kid friendly Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge Recipe.My wife likes this Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very mention of... - 33.7119
Creamy Caramel Fudge
Caramelize 1 cup of sugar by heating in a heavy nonferrous pan over low heat, stirring constantly with long handled spoon for 8 to 10 minutes, or until sugar has melted and is straw colored.
When it is light brown, add milk; simmer until sugar... - 33.2475
Easy Vanilla Fudge
In a heavy 2 quart saucepan, mix sugar, milk, corn syrup, margarine, and vanilla.
Cook to 238°, stirring frequently.
Cool to 170°; add pecans, and beat until thick.
Pour into pan.
Add 1/4 cup cocoa when cooking sugar mixture with to make an easy... - 32.6964
Fudge Icing For May Cakes
Place cream and sugar and salt in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Using a candy thermometer, boil without stirring to soft-ball stage (238 degrees).
Remove from the heat.
Cool to lukewarm, without stirring.
Add the... - 32.3258
Fudge Nut Parfaits
1) Into 12 individual parfait glasses, spoon 1/4 cup of the vanilla fudge ice milk.
2) Top each serving with 1 teaspoon of crÃ¨me de cocao.
3) Repeat the layers till the ingredients have all been used up
4) Sprinkle toasted pecans over the servings... - 32.1639
Super Smooth Holiday Fudge
Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
After chocolate is smooth, remove from stove, and mix in milk, vanilla and water.
Stir slowly, never beat.
Pour into lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
Place in refrigerator to cool.
Do not freeze. - 32.0993
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
This Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce. So if you want to... - 31.8026
In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 cup water.
Cook to hard-ball stage (260°) stirring just till sugar dissolves.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
Gradually pour syrup over egg whites, beating at high speed on... - 31.1957
Lady Kook's Country Fudge
Melt butter in a medium heat pan. Add sugar to the pan. Add flour. Add cream to the pan. Add Canadian Maple Syrup. Stir well. Slow boil for about 10 minutes until it comes to the softball stage. Drop in cold water until soft balls are formed. Beat on medium... - 23.6765
Black Forest Fudge Sauce
Plump raisins in 2 tablespoons kirsch before adding to sauce.
Omit marshmallows and walnuts. - 16.4525
Cheryls Home Cooking/chumleys Fudge
This is my grandmothers recipe that she taught me how to make. Home cooking with Cheryl, making home made fudge for the holidays. Its fast and easy! This fudge brings back so many memories of when I use to bake and cook with my lovely grandmother. - 0
Holiday Fudge Recipes By Category