- » Holiday Fruitcake
Holiday Fruitcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fruitcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fruitcake recipes.
Holiday Fruitcake Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and... - 48.9018
You May Also Like!
Sift flour with salt and spices; dredge raisins and gumdrops with small amount of flour mixture.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add remaining flour mixture alternately with applesauce.
Combine soda, 1... - 45.662
Pineapple And Cherry Fruitcake
Chop candied ingredients; dredge with 1 cup flour.
Cream sugar and butter until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add remaining flour, salt and baking powder; stir in milk and whiskey.
Fold in floured fruits, pecans and... - 43.4454
Grandma's Fruitcake Cookies: Cookie Jar
This is bound to make you nostalgic. This amazing video prepares old fashion fruitcake cookies with a real touch of childhood memories. These cookies have a wonderful fruity flavor with a slight warm feeling in the mouth. Its extremely addictive and very very... - 108.24
1) Grease and flour two loaf pans of 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch,
2) Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nuts, pickles and cherries and mix together
3) Using a whip, beat the eggs and vanilla to mix well
4) Add in the flour... - 42.909
These Fruitcake Cookies recipe is a must have this holiday season. Take a look at these rustic cookies that are oozing of the sweet flavor from the brandy soaked fruits. Try making these, your family and friends will be excited with its flavor. - 129.353
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 46.86
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.4655
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 122.92
Homemade Christmas Fruitcake
If anyone in your family isn't to keen on having store-bought fruitcake, this could be the ideal homemade fruitcake recipe you've been looking for. Betty demonstrates how to make Christmas Fruitcake Moist fruit and a crunchy sugary topping mean it's... - 116.159
1. In a bowl, mix red and green cherries, pecans and flaked coconut.
2. Dredge the fruit-cocnut mixture with 1/4 cup flour; set aside.
3. In a bowl, cream butter; gradually add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time; beat well... - 45.8129
Holiday Fruitcake Recipes By Category