- » Holiday Fruit Slice
Holiday Fruit Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fruit slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fruit slice recipes.
Gran Paula's Austrian Fruit Slice
If you enjoy sweets from around the world, then this will appeal to you. Here is the video of an Austrian sweet recipe prepared by Helen. Taught to her by her Austrian grandmother, Paula, she now passes on the recipe. A rich sweet that has dried fruit and... - 92.322
Holiday Fruit Bread
Cream together butter and sugar.
Blend in bananas, eggs, and vanilla.
Sift together flour and baking soda.
Blend into creamed mixture.
Mix in chocolate pieces, cherries, and nuts.
Fill 5 well-greased and floured 10 1/2-ounce soup cans half full of... - 45.8035
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a basin.
2. Dredge the candied fruit, raisins and nuts with a little of the flour mixture and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with butter and line the base with... - 50.71
Holiday White Fruit Cake
Leave the raisins whole, slice the cherries in half, cut the orange and lemon peel, and citron in thin match-like strips, the pineapple and figs in half-inch slices, and ginger in 1/8-inch slices.
Turn fruit into enamelware or glass kettle, add brandy and the... - 42.6995
Holiday Fruit Compote
In glass casserole, combine water and sugar and cook on high (9) for 1 minute or until boiling.
Add fruit and spices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on high (9); heat & hold at 185Â°F for 1 hour. - 28.6928
Holiday Fruit Salad
This holiday fruit salad is a lovely gelatin fruit salad. Made with strawberry, pineapple and bananas with strawberry flavored gelatin, the holiday fruit salad is made with added cream cheese to it. With added sour cream, this holiday fruit salad is chilled... - 46.8332
Holiday White Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine fruits, peels, the 1/4 cup brandy and the 1/4 cup sherry; toss well to mix.
Let stand, covered, 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
In another large bowl, cream butter.
Gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a... - 44.8273
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 49.1653
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.455
Holiday Fruit Compote
In glass casserole, combine water and sugar and cook on HIGH (9) for 1 minute or until boiling.
Add fruit and spices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 185°F for 1 hour.
Serve hot or cold. - 33.4829
Microwave Holiday Fruit Compote
1. In a glass microwave casserole, place the water and sugar and cook on HIGH (9) for 1 minute or until boiling.
2. Add fruit and spices and cover with plastic wrap. Insert a thermometer into liquid. Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 185°F for 1... - 30.7164
Holiday Fruit Compote
1.In a slow cooker, put wine, margarine or butter, sugar, spices, lemon peel, apples and cranberries and put the cooker's lid on.
2.Now place the cooker on LOW and let the ingredients cook for 4-6 hrs.
3.Once done, add dates and walnuts in the... - 41.5119
Holiday Cranberry-fruit Loaf
Combine biscuit mix, cereal and sugar.
Add eggs and milk; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in orange rind, nuts, candied fruits and cranberries; pour into greased 9 x 5-x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until... - 36.412
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 51.7538
Holiday Fruit Compote
In slow-cooking pot, combine wine, butter, sugar, lemon peel, and spices.
Add apples and cranberries.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Stir in dates and walnuts.
Serve warm or cold.
Delicious with topping of sour cream or used as a sundae sauce for ice... - 39.9626
Frosty Fruit Sparkler
1. In a food processor, process peach halves, unpeeled lime slices, cold water, frozen orange juice concentrates, sugar, and cracked ice for about 20 seconds until ice melts.
2. In a tall glass, add 2 ice cubes, and pour the mixture over it with... - 32.3213
Ice Cream Pie With Rum Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a bowl mix well combining first 5 ingredients.
3. Butter a 9-inch pie plate and firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes and cool... - 46.8845
Fruit Tea Sandwiches
1. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, pineapple and lemon peel.
2. Season with salt and beat until till fluffy.
3. Stir in grapes and marshmallows.
4. Spread fruit and cheese mixture between two slices of breads.
5. Serve... - 35.5249
Swiss Fruit Dip
In 1 -quart serving dish combine all ingredients.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATICX Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be softened.
Stir until well blended.
Serve warm... - 37.8862
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
1. Take a round baking dish and grease mildly with butter.
2. Take a bowl. Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and sugar thoroughly and add the toast.
3. In the baking dish, spread the fruit mix and the egg mixture as alternate layer and cook, covered for about 8... - 44.687
Short Cut Fruit Cake
Grease and flour 6-cup ring mold.
In large bowl, stir together date filling from date bar mix and water.
Mix in dry crumbly mix, eggs, flour, baking powder, molasses, and spices thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, raisins, and cherries.
Spoon into mold.
Cover with... - 48.5158
Mixed Fruit Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take an 8-inch pie plate and line it with the basic pie crust.
3.Mix apples, raisins, prunes, orange, orange peel, liquer, arrowroot, pie spice, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and ginger.
4.With the help... - 51.5169
Lime Fruit Mould
1. In a large bowl, set out some hot water. Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the hot water and mix it well till it melts
2. Add the cold water and the fruit syrup to the bowl and mix well. Cover and chill till partially set
3. When the... - 41.3533
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 49.2795
1930 Dollar Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a baking tin with buttered brown paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together raisins, mixed peel, cherries, almonds and walnuts.
4) Sift together baking powder, flour and salt. Mix well and sprinkle all over... - 48.6656
Light Fruit Cake
1. Prepare two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-in. loaf pans.
2. Bring water to boiling.
3. Add golden raisins and dried apricots and again bring to boiling.
4. Pour off water and drain fruit on absorbent paper. Set aside.
5. Sliver toasted almonds and set aside.
6.... - 46.9036
Brandied Fruit Melange
In small saucepan, combine brandy, brown sugar and cinnamon stick; mix 'well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
In large bowl, combine peaches, apples and oranges; mix well.
Pour hot brandy mixture over fruit; mix gently.
Cover;... - 32.5781
Ham And Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Cut each slice of ham in half diagonally in order to make four triangles. Cut each triangle in half.
2. On a large round platter, arrange the four smaller triangles of ham alternately with four orange slices. Roll each of the... - 41.2441
Island Fruit In Cups
1) Take orange juice, honey and ginger in a bowl and mix them. Set aside.
2) Take the strawberries, kiwifruit and banana in a bowl. Toss them properly.
3) Spoon the prepared honey mixture over the fruit mixture. Toss them well.
4) Spoon the... - 41.8191
Three Fruit Parfait
Distribute about two-thirds to three-fourths of the thawed strawberries between six stemmed glasses or cups.
Distribute half of the dairy dessert equally between the glasses.
Top each with one-sixth cup of the blueberries.
Spoon remaining dairy dessert evenly... - 29.5065
Fresh Fruit Trifle
1. Slice the cake into 3/4-inch slices, and spread each piece with jam on one side. Set aside.
2. Drizzle the liqueur over the sides and bottom of a 3-quart trifle bowl or other decorative glass bowl. Arrange half of the cake slices over the bottom of the... - 32.4229
1) Take a saucepan and fold in brown sugar, honey, sherry, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
2) Cook the mixture for 5 minutes. Keep stirring. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together all the fresh fruits and add the dressing on it.... - 44.3526
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, bananas and pineapple together.
2) Sprinkle with lemon juice and sugar to taste.
3) Cover the mixture and refrigerate until needed.
4) Spoon the Fruit Medley in chilled cocktail glasses or in orange shells... - 36.5281
Frosty Fruit Squares
1) In a saucepan, mix the flour, honey and sugar together.
2) Then allow to boil, stir continuously and cook for 1 minute.
3) In the beaten egg, gradually mix the lemon juice and blend in a little honey mixture.
4) Pour the egg mixture into the... - 47.2983
Fruit Crowned Ham Steak
1. From ham trim all the fat, score edge of slice so that falls flat during cooking and in a shallow baking dish place the ham.
2. Into a cup drain syrup from peaches and stud 4 of the peach halves with whole cloves preserving the remaining peaches for... - 37.0422
Fruit And Turkey Pastrami Roll Ups
1) Cut the honeydew or cantaloupe lengthwise in half and de-seed. Slice the fruit into 12 wedges.
2) From the wedges, remove the rind.
3) Neatly cut the pastrami into pieces that are large enough to just wrap around every piece of the fruit and... - 33.3239
1. Cut Date Nut Roll crosswise into 3 pieces and then cut each piece into quarters.
2. On a 7-inch skewer, arrange alternatively with peaches and bananas.
3. Brush evenly on all nut roll pieces with melted butter, and fruits with lemon... - 40.9795
Blueberry Fruit Salad
In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and 2 tablespoons of the orange juice; toss gently.
In a separate bowl, stir together remaining orange juice, mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, and ginger.
Arrange fruit on serving plates.
Serve with honey yogurt... - 40.2977
Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt.
While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
Stir in poppy seeds.
Just before serving, combine the fruits.
Serve with poppy seed dressing in an ice bowl lined with... - 37.7959
Hot Fruit Soup
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Pour into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. - 33.527
Hot Fruit Punch
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients except orange slices
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Garnish with orange slices
4. Serve hot directly from slow cooker. - 40.1293
Summer Fruit Salad
Skin the peaches and pears and cut into small slices.
Put into a bowl with the lemon juice and turn over and over to prevent browning.
Slice the apricots and plums and add with the liqueur and sugar.
Mix thoroughly, cover and leave in a cool place for several... - 36.5115
Quick Fruit Compote
1. In a saucepan, add apples, water, cinnamon and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add pineapple juice, prunes, apricots, lemon slices inserted with cloves. Bring back to a boil.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Serve warm or cool, in dessert... - 40.017
Four Fruit Shake
1. In container of an electric blender combine first 6 ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Add ice cubes and process until smooth.
3. Pour into glosses and garnish with strawberry slices, if desired.
4. Serve immediately. - 42.3014
1) Drain the pineapple and pears. In a small bowl, reserve the juices.
2) Combine together the apple, pineapple, pears, banana, grapes and kiwifruit in a large bowl.
3) To the reserved juices, add the orange juice concentrate and honey. Stir well and... - 45.4601
Fresh Fruit Tartlets
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the tartlet pan and line it with aluminum foil.
3) Take flour in a bowl and add butter or margarine. Knead the flour properly.
4) Take egg yolks, water, lemon rind and sugar. Mix them... - 46.1264
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5.... - 46.0984
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 144.501
1. Peel orange and grapefruit; separate sections.
2. Into a large sundae glass, place orange and grapefruit sections.
3. Top with slices of banana, grapes and cherries.
4. Add 3 dashes of syrup.
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. - 44.0398
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Peel, quarter and slice the apples.
2) Peel and halve the pears, using a teaspoon to scoop out the core, and slice the flesh.
3) Halve and deseed the grapes and peel and slice the bananas.
4) Using a sharp knife, cut away the outer peel from... - 47.4187
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 40.5587
1) Into a bowl, sieve together flour and baking powder.
2) Add in the suet along with enough water to give the batter a soft, rolling consistency.
3) Grease a pudding basin. Line it with about 2/3 of the rolled out pastry.
4) Slice the rhubarb into... - 45.6066
Fresh Fruit Medley With Orange Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Fresh Fruit Medley with Orange Dressing. This fruit salad is made from oranges, apples, and bananas, which are generally easy-to-find. It becomes elegant when Orange Dressing is drizzled over the top. - 130.48
Fruit And Cheese Splits
1) On 4 individual dessert plates, arrange the banana halves.
2) With sliced strawberries, top the bananas.
3) Combine together the wheat germ, sugar, cinnamon and cheese. Stir well.
4) Fold in the raisins.
5) On top of strawberries, scoop or spoon the... - 44.6408
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 49.4416
1. In a large bowl, add all fruits, orange juice and stir. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Now, drain the fruits and reserve the liquids from the fruit.
3. In a saucepan, melt jelly, add reserved liquids, and brush thickly on the... - 39.8345
Fresh Fruit Terrine
1. Dissolve the gelatin in water.
2. Stir in the apricot puree.
3. Boil the mixture in saucepan and when done remove it from heat. Stir in the sugar.
4. Add ¾ cup of cream to the mixture and blend it well.
5. Cool and refrigerate the mixture until it... - 46.4389
Fresh Fruit With Almond Cream
1) Take Neufchatel cheese, honey, skim milk
and almond extract in the container of an electric blender. Process them to make smooth
2) Transfer the blended mixture into the bowl. Cover the bowl and chill.
3) Take bananas, blueberries, and... - 41.27
Autumn Fruit Medley
1) In a small bowl, mix the honey, lemon juice and water together.
2) Peel and section the orange, then quarter the sections in a glass bowl.
3) Core and cut the apple into chunks, then toss with the orange pieces in the bowl.
4) Slice the banana into... - 46.2452
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) Drain the fruits well.
2) Arrange fruits in lettuce cups.
3) In a bowl mix together yogurt, honey, and allspice.
4) Serve over chilled fruits. - 36.6479
Eggnog Fruit Fluff
In a mixing bowl, beat eggnog, whipped topping mix and nutmeg on high speed until soft peaks form.
Combine the remaining ingredients; fold into eggnog mixture.
Cover and refrigerate.
Gently stir just before serving. - 35.1484
Easy No Bake Fruit Cake
1. Grease a loaf tin and line the pan with wax paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl or basin, combine all the ingredients.
3. Using your hands, work the mixture into a dough but do not knead.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin.
5.... - 42.8885
Tossed Fruit Salad
The tossed fruit salad is prepared with oranges, apples, cabbage and mayonnaise with lemon juice and sugar. Mixed together, the tossed fruit salad is best served on crisp greens as a freshing side. - 36.0969
Juice 'n Fruit Salad
STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into red gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cold juice. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Stir in peaches.... - 32.8591
Fruit N Honey Celebration
1. In a saucepan, add 1 cup orange juice, gelatin and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Whisk in yogurt, remaining orange juice, reserved syrup, honey and chill stirring continuously until mixture is like unbeaten egg... - 42.5045
Festive Fruit Salad
Drain cherries, peaches, pears, and pineapple thoroughly and combine in a large bowl.
Blend together remaining ingredients; fold into fruit.
Chill overnight. - 34.8211
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 54.2858
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 49.5852
Fresh Fruit Trifle
1. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame and allow water to simmer
2. Soak each macaroon on sherry wine for a few seconds and arrange in a flat dessert dish. Drizzle
3.... - 45.6519
Summer Fruit Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix plums with nectarines.
3. Add 1 teaspoon flour, the brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and the lemon peel; toss well and combine.
4. Grease an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish by... - 46.8094
Fruit Pasta Salad With Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
If the macaroni is still warm, rinse it under cold running water until cool.
In a salad bowl, combine the macaroni, lettuce, pears, strawberries and celery; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, orange juice and poppy seeds.
Add to... - 35.249
Berry Fruit Pizza With Blackberry And Raspberry For 4th July
Preparing an impressive feast doesn't require back-breaking efforts. Betty teaches you how to make a stunning pizza that bursts with summery flavors as you bite into ever slice. Jam-packed with yummy berries, this hassle-free fruity treat is easy to make.... - 107.327
Fruit And Nut Bread Wreath
In large bowl, combine dried fruit bits, cranberries, peaches and brandy; mix well.
Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until fruit is softened.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 12 cup Bundt® pan or 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Add all remaining... - 44.6732
Patriotic Fruit Pizza
In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners' sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture begins to hold together.
Press into a 12-in tart or pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool for 15 minutes.
Cook Danish... - 46.6495
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
In 8-inch square baking dish, combine Filling ingredients.
Combine Topping ingredients, stirring until dough pulls away from sides of bowl and forms a ball.
Gently spread topping onto filling (topping will spread slightly when... - 43.4046
Yankee Fruit Cobbler
1 In a shallow 8-cup baking dish,arrange the apples after they have been pared, cored,quartered and sliced.
2 In a small bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups of the sugar, flour, and nutmeg.Stir in cranberry juice until smooth.Pour over apples and cover.
3 Bake in... - 43.2431
Fresh Fruit Gazpacho
1. In a medium serving bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
3. Stir and serve. - 36.3978
Spicy Fruit Lowball
1. Allow the peaches to thaw and then combine them with brown sugar and cinnamon and whirl in an electric blender at medium speed; add buttermilk and whirl again to mix
2. Pour into six eight ounce glasses, garnish with a thin slice of orange... - 31.9387
Yam Fruit Salad
1.Peel the yams and cut it in cubes.
2.If using canned, drain and cut in cubes.
3.Peel the bananas and slice them.
4.Cut apples in cubes.
5.In a bowl, mix yams, bananas, apples and grapes.
6.Mix honey, mayonnaise and lemon juice and... - 46.8076
Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool.
Pour sugar syrup into a 2-quart glass jar.
Add desired fruit and vodka; stir gently.
Cover the jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Let stand (steep)... - 35.5145
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Rich Dark Fruit Cake With Almond Icing
Chop the pineapple into 1/4" slices, the cherries in half, and the peel into 1/4" pieces.
Combine chopped fruit and raisins.Pour over the brandy, stir well. Cover and leave overnight. Stir once or twice.
Chop almonds into slivers.
Combine with the pecans.
The... - 47.1895
Cookie Crust Fruit Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place ¼ cup butter in between butter paper and using a rolling pin, press the butter to soften.
3. In a large bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg yolk with the softened butter.
4. Add all... - 47.0503
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 28.7413
Honey And Fruit Cocktail
1. Peel, core and slice apples
2. In a pan, add apple and grape juices and honey and heat it all together
3. Add it to the blender along with hazelnuts and apples and blend for two minutes
4. Whip cream
5. Pour the fruit cocktail into... - 38.1393
Baked Butternut Squash And Fruit
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, squash and raisins.
2) Place lemon slices on top.
3) Dredge with sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
4) Mark with butter.
5) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 6 hours or until tender.
6) Serve hot in small... - 37.8903
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 53.1181
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 49.7677
Almond Fruit Roll
1) Into the food chopper, add in the almonds. Grind them using a medium blade.
2) Keep aside 1/4 cup of ground almonds for later use.
3) Into the blender now add the citron, orange peel and cherries. Mix in with the ground almonds.
4) Mix in sugar and... - 41.2236
Angels' Brownies With Fruit
1. To make brownies, sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together into a bowl. Add sugar, yogurt, eggs, vanilla essence and oil and mix to combine.
2. Pour batter into a 20 cm / 8 in square cake tin lined with nonstick baking paper and bake at... - 34.2218
1) Using a fine mincer, mince fruit and nuts.
2) Make a stiff paste by combining the minced fruit and nuts with almonds, milk and lemon juice.
3) If required, pour in more lemon juice.
4) Onto a sheet of rice paper, press the paste and... - 44.9098
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 33.8168
Mixed Fruit Tzimmes
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. Wash the apricots, pears and prunes. Soak all in cold water and cover for 1 hour. Drain.
3. In a Dutch oven or casserole, take meat. Brown it over medium flame.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Place fruit,... - 47.2737
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Spritz tortillas with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
Cut each tortilla into eight wedges; place in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until... - 41.2086
Summer Fruit Bowl With Mint Leaves
Place the peaches in a glass bowl.
Sprinkle on the other fruit.
Blueberries and raspberries are especially good because of their colours.
Add the sugar and liquor.
Lift the fruit up gently with a spoon in order to let the sugar and liquor filter through the... - 41.4382
1) In a large bowl add lots of ice cubes.
2) Mix sliced or chopped lemons and oranges.
3) Add cored and sliced apples.
4) Pour brandy over it and add the red wine, lemonade or soda water.
5) Mix together and pour with the fruit into jugs.
6)... - 40.1785
Roast Goose With Fruit Stuffing
1. You need to preheat electric oven at 325° or Gas oven at Mark 5
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until... - 44.3737
Betty's Meringue Shell With Fruit Topping
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Meringue Shell with Fresh Fruit topping. This is a dramatic dessert for your holiday table, and the topping can be changed to your favorite fruits. - 0