- » Holiday Fruit Appetizer
Holiday Fruit Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fruit appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fruit appetizer recipes.
Fruit Pasta Salad
1) In a pan boil water and add pasta, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered in Dutch oven for about 6 to 8 minutes.
2) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3) Put pasta back to the pot.
4) Mix pineapple, oranges, grapes and... - 52.8566
Fruit 'n' Nut Stuffed Apple Appetizers
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper and egg together.
2) Beat well with a rotary whisk until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually beat in 2/3 of the corn oil, then stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar.
4) Beat in remaining 1/3 corn oil and... - 49.9909
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 49.7677
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 49.1653
Turkey Fruit Salad
1) Peel oranges and discard white membrane.
2) Section the oranges and dice it over bowl to keep the juice.
3) Rub salt and pepper evenly in turnkey.
4) In a bowl mix diced oranges, turkey, celery, and pineapple.
5) Cover the mixture... - 48.5045
Overnight Fruit Salad
1. Place a small bowl and beaters from an electric mixer in freezer to chill.
2. In a large bowl place pineapple chunks and set aside.
3. In the top of a double boiler over hot water, cook combining egg yolks, sugar, vinegar, reserved... - 46.7221
Elegant Fruit And Cheese Platter
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a clean work surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. On the greased work surface, place 1 sheet of phyllo dough and spray the phyllo dough sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Lay another sheet over the... - 46.0515
1) In a saucepan, place the fruits, water and lemon peel.
2) Heat the fruits mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until fruits are tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the fruit mixture and process... - 45.9136
Turkey Bites With Tomato Fruit Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by combining diced tomatoes, mango and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep aside or refrigerate until serving time.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Carefully skin and bone the turkey... - 45.4948
Molded Fruit And Ginger Salad
1) Drain the pieces of pineapple, keeping aside 2/3 cup of the canned syrup.
2) Into a large bowl, add in 2 1/3 cups of boiling water over the gelatine.
3) Pour in 2/3 cup of the pineapple syrup.
4) Chill the bowl for 1 hour, till the mixture starts to... - 45.4211
Spicy Fruit Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
3) Then stir in the shredded apple, sugar and walnuts.
4) In another bowl, combine the milk, beaten eggs and... - 44.0989
Avocado Fruit Freeze
1) Pit and peel the avocado, dice and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
2) In a bowl, blend the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, sugar, mayonnaise and salt.
3) Stir in the avocado, pears, and cherries.
4) In another bowl, whip the cream... - 43.407
Summer Fruit Bowl With Mint Leaves
Place the peaches in a glass bowl.
Sprinkle on the other fruit.
Blueberries and raspberries are especially good because of their colours.
Add the sugar and liquor.
Lift the fruit up gently with a spoon in order to let the sugar and liquor filter through the... - 41.4382
Ham And Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Cut each slice of ham in half diagonally in order to make four triangles. Cut each triangle in half.
2. On a large round platter, arrange the four smaller triangles of ham alternately with four orange slices. Roll each of the... - 41.2441
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1.Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges and remove thesections by varefully cutting close to membrane.
2.Peel the pineapple and core and cut in small pieces.
3.Put together oranges, pineapple, coconut, sugar and salt and mix... - 38.8861
Holiday Fruit Jelly Salad
Mix sugar and berries together and let stand several hours.
Add gelatin to boiling wate stirring until dissolved.
Stir in orange juice and other ingredients.
Pour into mold and set in refrigerator.
Serve on crisp lettuce garnished with mayonnaise. - 38.8217
Melt butter, stir in sugar and curry.
Drain fruit well.
Put in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Pour sugar mixture over fruit.
Bake at 350Â°F for 1 hour.
May be prepared ahead and reheated.
Good with cold ham or turkey. - 38.4853
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, bananas and pineapple together.
2) Sprinkle with lemon juice and sugar to taste.
3) Cover the mixture and refrigerate until needed.
4) Spoon the Fruit Medley in chilled cocktail glasses or in orange shells... - 36.5281
Fresh Fruit Gazpacho
1. In a medium serving bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
3. Stir and serve. - 36.3978
Hot Cheese Dip With Fruit
1) In small saucepan or chafing dish, add the cheeses, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce together.
2) Cook over a low heat, stirring continuously, until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
3) Remove from heat and stir... - 35.7448
Tropical Avocado And Fruit Salad
In a large bowl, combine the papaya, pineapple, oranges and avocados.
Add the dressing and gently fold in until the fruit mixture is coated.
If desired, sprinkle with the mint to garnish. - 34.2708
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 33.8168
Fruit And Turkey Pastrami Roll Ups
1) Cut the honeydew or cantaloupe lengthwise in half and de-seed. Slice the fruit into 12 wedges.
2) From the wedges, remove the rind.
3) Neatly cut the pastrami into pieces that are large enough to just wrap around every piece of the fruit and... - 33.3239
Fruit N Cheese Kabobs
Cut cheese into chunks or slices.
If desired, cut into shapes with small cutters.
Alternately thread cheese and fruit onto wooden skewers.
Serve immediately. - 31.9535
Holiday Fruit Appetizer Recipes By Category
Holiday Fruit Appetizer Course: