- » Holiday Frittata
Holiday Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday frittata recipes.
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 50.426
Frittata With Chard And Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease 9-inch square baking dish with butter.
3) Stack chard leaves and cut crosswise into ribbons.
4) In a large pan heat butter and oil over medium heat and fry leeks for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in... - 48.3027
Summer Vegetable Frittata
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, diced peppers and cucumber, then continue to add lime juice and cilantro and season to taste with tabasco, sugar, and ground pepper, and make sure to mix it... - 47.494
Fluffy Bacon Cheese Frittata
In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove to paper towels.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
In the drippings, saute onion until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, milk, flour and... - 47.4585
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease generously with butter the baking pan of 13 x 9x 2 inch
3) Into a large bowl, add in the cheddar, flour, onion, baking powder, seasoning salt till the cheese is evenly coated
4) Into a another... - 46.84
Potato And Spinach Frittata
1. ln a bowl, mix together milk, sour cream until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, sautÃ© onion,... - 45.905
Pasta Frittata With Sausage And Mushrooms
1. ln a bowl, mix together milk, sour cream until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, sautÃ©... - 45.6559
Tomato Olive And Pepper Frittata
1. Stir milk and sour cream together until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, saute sweet peppers, until soft and... - 43.416
Cold Frittata Country Style
1.Add a sprinkling of salt to eggplant slices and leave them for an hour in a colander.
2.Once done, strain and wipe the eggplants.
3.Dry the artichokes using absorbent sheet.
4.In a skillet, heat half the oil and once hot, add... - 43.0119
Sunday Brunch Frittata
Preheat the broiler and set the rack 4 inches from the heat.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, green pepper, and potatoes, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 41.2148
Broccoli, carrot, onion, Cheddar and Parmesan make this a hearty--and delicious--Italian omelet. - 38.1573
Pizza Frittata is delicious dish made from grains vegetables eggs chesse fruit. Specially great for holiday chrismas. - 37.5056
Carrot Frittata is delicious breakfast made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 36.973
1) Combine together flour, egg, milk, cooking oil and salt to make a batter.
2) Into this batter, dip the kidney slices and deep fry in hot fat at a temperature of 370":F(on a frying thermometer) until nicely browned.
3) Drain the excess fat on paper... - 36.0627
Egg And Bacon Frittata
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this egg and bacon frittata recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the fragrance of it will make... - 34.5155
Frittata O'Brien is delicious dish made from potato, butter, eggs and cheese. Specially great for chrismas holiday. - 33.0984
Bella shows us the perfect use for all those leftovers. - 14.5438
Holiday Frittata Recipes By Category