- » Holiday French Bread
Holiday French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday french bread recipes.
Holiday Morning French Toast
Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins...what a delicious way to make French Toast! Easy to make the night before, just pop this in the oven an hour before your breakfast or brunch and thrill your family & friends with a warm and toasty holiday treat! - 124.575
Holiday brioches are just perfect for the Holidays. Brioches are extremely versatile pastry and you can enjoy them in different forms. Here is a recipe to make the holiday brioches. These brioches can be enjoyed all alone or with butter and jam. - 50.1178
Ratatouille French Bread Pizzas
1. In a skillet add olive oil and warm it.
2. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5 minutes till they are completely soft.
3. Combine eggplant, bell pepper and zucchini. Saute 5 minutes.
4. Simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes till they are tender.
5. Add... - 49.8639
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast into the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until bubbly and doubled in volume,for about... - 48.6932
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 48.3421
1.Heat milk below the boiling point.
2.Add salt and sugar to it and mix well.
3.Let the milk cool until lukewarm.
4.Prehat the oven to 400 degrees.
5.In a large bowl of water, put yeast to get soft and stir well.
6.Add milk mixture, egg,... - 47.0897
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
2. Tip the butter in to a warmed bowl and then pour the warm milk on top of the butter and then salt and sugar to the bowl. Cool this to lukewarm, then add yeast to the bowl and mix well.... - 43.9502
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 41.8867
Hot French Herb Bread
1. Slice bread into 6 pieces without cutting through the bottom crust.
2. In a bowl, mix butter or margarine with seasonings.
3. Apply seasoned butter in between the bread slices.
4. Top the bread with cheese.
5. In a baking tray, cook the... - 40.3144
Mardi Gras Carrot Loaf
Blend cooking oil and sugar with eggs.
Beat in carrots and pineapple and juice.
Sift dry ingredients and add with vanilla and nuts.
Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°. - 40.0252
Jewish Style French Toast
1. In a bowl, break eggs.
2. Add salt, cream and sugar. Beat it well.
3. Dip the bread in the mixture.
4. In a frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry bread in butter till it browns on both sides.
6. Serve with jelly, syrup or... - 38.6574
Festive Holiday Brioches
1 Soften yeast in the warm water. In a mixing bowl beat the butter or margarine, the 1/3 cup sugar, and the salt until fluffy. Add 1 cup of the flour and the milk to the sugar mixture. Separate one of the eggs. Add the egg yolk and the remaining whole eggs to... - 36.4201
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine milk, eggs and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat shortening.
3. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and place on skillet.
4. Brown evenly on both sides.
5. Transfer on to... - 35.9648
This baked baguettes recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this bread. Truly speaking this dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this baked... - 35.2076
Microwave French Bread With Garlic Spread
1) Cut the bread in 1/2 inch slices (do not slice bread through the bottom of loaf).
2) Take a glass cup and melt (high) butter along with garlic for about 30-40 seconds.
3) Brush the slices with butter and place the halves together to reform loaf.
4)... - 33.6209