- » Holiday Fondue
Holiday Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fondue recipes.
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.184
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.805
1. In a bowl, add grated cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Rub inside of a fondue pot or ceramic casserole with cut surface of garlic.
3. Tip dry white wine into the pot and heat over very low heat
4. Once the wine starts to bubble,... - 47.2049
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Swiss Fondue and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 46.6574
Baked Swiss Fondue
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat 1/3 cup butter with the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard until creamy and well blended.
2. Cut the ends of butter and slice bread into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Apply the seasoned butter on one side of each... - 46.5723
Classic Fondue Neuchateloise
1. Take a large bowl, add the cheeses and cornstarch and toss until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 2-quart fondue dish or any 2-quart flameproof enameled casserole, add the wine and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Allow the wine boil briskly... - 46.4047
In skillet cook meat, uncovered, over medium-high heat till medium done, about 12 minutes; turn occasionally.
In large bowl, mix vinegar, catsup, 1/3 cup water, soy sauce, onion, garlic, and mustard; add meat.
Cover and chill overnight; stir... - 43.1408
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°.
2. Drain the liquid from salmon and keep it aside it for later use.
3. Remove skin and bones and break it into pieces.
4. Add onion, pepper, lemon juice and butter.
5. Remove crusts from bread slices and... - 42.9878
Mini Pastries Au Fondue
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together along perforations.
Cut each rectangle into eight 2-inch squares.
Place a piece of candy or fruit on each square.
Fold corners of dough over candy to cover completely; seal edges well.
Repeat for remaining... - 42.0494
Swiss Cheese Fondue
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Toss cheese with flour, garlic, pepper and nutmeg.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat wine 2 to 2 1/2 minutes; gradually add 1/2 cheese, stirring until smooth.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Add... - 41.534
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 40.5587
Mixed Cheese Fondue
Thinking what can add flavor to your next get-together, try out this fabulous Mixed Cheese Fundue. Simple and easy, preparing this Mixed Cheese Fondue is a lot entertaining and yes, it tastes awesome to impress your guests. - 39.5222
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 39.0206
1. In a fondue pot, add chocolate chips, water, vanilla, cinnamon and heat until chocolate chips have completely melted. Keep warm.
2. Cut pineapple, half length-wise, core and cut into wedges.
3. Similarly, slice banana into diagonal chunks.
4. On a... - 38.486
Deep Fried Fish Fondue
Drain uncooked fish thoroughly; pat dry with paper toweling.
Stir together flour and salt.
Thread fish onto bamboo skewers.
Coat fish with flour mixture; dip in beaten eggs, then in bread crumbs.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than half the capacity... - 38.2332
Swiss Fondue Wisconsin
Bring wine and lemon juice to a boil in fondue pot.
Reduce heat to low.
Toss cheeses with arrowroot.
Gradually add to wine mixture, stirring constantly.
When cheese is completely melted, stir in kirsch.
Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve with French bread cubes,... - 37.2294
Rub an earthenware casserole or cast-iron pan with the garlic.
Pour in the wine and set it over low heat.
As the wine begins to heat, stir in the cheese, a handful at a time.
Continue stirring until all the cheese has been added and the mixture is creamy.
Mix... - 36.3689
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole combine all ingredients.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be softened.
Stir to blend.
Serve warm with... - 35.3136
Swiss Cheese Fondue With White Wine
Heat wine and garlic in a saucepan or fondue pot to simmering.
Combine cheese and flour.
Gradually blend into wine.
Heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Blend in soup.
Heat, stirring until smooth.
Dip bread into fondue. - 34.8644
Beer Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of heavy saucepan with cut surface of garlic; discard garlic.
Add the 3/4 cup beer and heat slowly.
Coat cheeses with flour.
Gradually add cheeses to beer, stirring constantly, till mixture is thickened and bubbly (do not boil).
Stir in hot pepper... - 34.7477
Beef Tenderloin Fondue
The beef ofndue is a cooked fondue prepared with beef tenderloin. Fried in oil and served with a dipping sauce, the beef fondue can be served as a part of the menu at dinner parties. - 34.4205
Beef Fondue Dipping Sauce
Dissolve bouillon in the water.
Stir flour into the butter.
Add bouillon and stir while cooking until thick and bubbly.
Add sour cream, mushrooms and worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve while hot. - 34.0529
Quick Chocolate Fondue
1) In a double boiler, combine the butter, cream and chocolate, then melt over boiling water.
2) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes until melted.
3) Stir in the creme de cacao or brandy and pour in the fondue pot and keep... - 33.9827
Caramel Apple Fondue
1. In a fondue pot, add ice cream topping, butterscotch pudding, rum and heat until well blend. Keep warm.
2. On a skewer, skew apple wedges.
3. Dip the apples on the skewers in the warm pudding mixture.
4. Serve at room temperature. - 32.5515
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In medium glass bowl, combine caramels, coffee, milk and chocolate.
Heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring twice until smooth.
Serve with assorted Dippers.
If fondue gets cool, reheat 1 to 2 minutes. - 31.9082
Alpine Shrimp Fondue
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 1 -quart casserole dish, combine soup, cheese, wine and Worcestershire.
Heat 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring every 2 minutes.
Serve hot with French bread. - 31.263
Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue
In a saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat; stir until smooth.
Stir in beef, onions and mustard; heat through.
Transfer to a fondue pot or slow cooker; keep warm.
Serve with bread cubes. - 30.1067
1. Take two platters; arrange cherry tomatoes, frankfurters, and pineapple chunks over it.
2. In an electric fondue pot pour enough oil until it is ½ or 2/3 full. The oil is heated according to manufacturer-€™s suggestions.
3. Cherry tomatoes,... - 29.5541
Chocolate Fondue Sauce
Put milk, chips and vanilla into saucepan.
Melt over medium heat until chips combine when stirred.
Remove from heat. - 27.9071
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat over range to 425°.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue burner.
Have meat at room temperature.
Spear meat with fondue fork; fry in hot oil for 2 to 3... - 27.5156