- » Holiday Fondue
Holiday Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday fondue recipes.
Swiss Cheese Fondue With White Wine
Heat wine and garlic in a saucepan or fondue pot to simmering.
Combine cheese and flour.
Gradually blend into wine.
Heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Blend in soup.
Heat, stirring until smooth.
Dip bread into fondue. - 32.733
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.731
Chocolate Fondue Sauce
Put milk, chips and vanilla into saucepan.
Melt over medium heat until chips combine when stirred.
Remove from heat. - 26.4204
Cheese Fondue With Dippers
In saucepan, bring wine, lemon juice and garlic almost to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to medium low; remove garlic.
In bowl, toss together Swiss and Edam cheeses and cornstarch; gradually add to saucepan, a handful at a time, whisking constantly until... - 27.379
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat over range to 425°.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue burner.
Have meat at room temperature.
Spear meat with fondue fork; fry in hot oil for 2 to 3... - 25.786
Beer Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of heavy saucepan with cut surface of garlic; discard garlic.
Add the 3/4 cup beer and heat slowly.
Coat cheeses with flour.
Gradually add cheeses to beer, stirring constantly, till mixture is thickened and bubbly (do not boil).
Stir in hot pepper... - 33.1463
Beef Fondue Dipping Sauce
Dissolve bouillon in the water.
Stir flour into the butter.
Add bouillon and stir while cooking until thick and bubbly.
Add sour cream, mushrooms and worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve while hot. - 33.1776
Quick Chocolate Fondue
1) In a double boiler, combine the butter, cream and chocolate, then melt over boiling water.
2) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes until melted.
3) Stir in the creme de cacao or brandy and pour in the fondue pot and keep... - 31.7892
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In medium glass bowl, combine caramels, coffee, milk and chocolate.
Heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring twice until smooth.
Serve with assorted Dippers.
If fondue gets cool, reheat 1 to 2 minutes. - 30.1092
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 39.3722
Swiss Fondue Wisconsin
Bring wine and lemon juice to a boil in fondue pot.
Reduce heat to low.
Toss cheeses with arrowroot.
Gradually add to wine mixture, stirring constantly.
When cheese is completely melted, stir in kirsch.
Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve with French bread cubes,... - 35.2118
1. Take two platters; arrange cherry tomatoes, frankfurters, and pineapple chunks over it.
2. In an electric fondue pot pour enough oil until it is ½ or 2/3 full. The oil is heated according to manufacturer-€™s suggestions.
3. Cherry tomatoes,... - 29.253
Mixed Cheese Fondue
Thinking what can add flavor to your next get-together, try out this fabulous Mixed Cheese Fundue. Simple and easy, preparing this Mixed Cheese Fondue is a lot entertaining and yes, it tastes awesome to impress your guests. - 38.1954
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 37.5233
Alpine Shrimp Fondue
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 1 -quart casserole dish, combine soup, cheese, wine and Worcestershire.
Heat 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring every 2 minutes.
Serve hot with French bread. - 28.9327
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole combine all ingredients.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be softened.
Stir to blend.
Serve warm with... - 33.8274
Rub an earthenware casserole or cast-iron pan with the garlic.
Pour in the wine and set it over low heat.
As the wine begins to heat, stir in the cheese, a handful at a time.
Continue stirring until all the cheese has been added and the mixture is creamy.
Mix... - 35.613
1. In a fondue pot, add chocolate chips, water, vanilla, cinnamon and heat until chocolate chips have completely melted. Keep warm.
2. Cut pineapple, half length-wise, core and cut into wedges.
3. Similarly, slice banana into diagonal chunks.
4. On a... - 37.0271
Caramel Apple Fondue
1. In a fondue pot, add ice cream topping, butterscotch pudding, rum and heat until well blend. Keep warm.
2. On a skewer, skew apple wedges.
3. Dip the apples on the skewers in the warm pudding mixture.
4. Serve at room temperature. - 30.4195
Creamy Chipped Beef Fondue
In a saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat; stir until smooth.
Stir in beef, onions and mustard; heat through.
Transfer to a fondue pot or slow cooker; keep warm.
Serve with bread cubes. - 29.7815
Beef Tenderloin Fondue
The beef ofndue is a cooked fondue prepared with beef tenderloin. Fried in oil and served with a dipping sauce, the beef fondue can be served as a part of the menu at dinner parties. - 33.2329
Swiss Cheese Fondue
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Toss cheese with flour, garlic, pepper and nutmeg.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat wine 2 to 2 1/2 minutes; gradually add 1/2 cheese, stirring until smooth.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Add... - 39.9141
1. In a bowl, add grated cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Rub inside of a fondue pot or ceramic casserole with cut surface of garlic.
3. Tip dry white wine into the pot and heat over very low heat
4. Once the wine starts to bubble,... - 45.5641
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Swiss Fondue and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 44.0092
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°.
2. Drain the liquid from salmon and keep it aside it for later use.
3. Remove skin and bones and break it into pieces.
4. Add onion, pepper, lemon juice and butter.
5. Remove crusts from bread slices and... - 43.0135
Mini Pastries Au Fondue
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together along perforations.
Cut each rectangle into eight 2-inch squares.
Place a piece of candy or fruit on each square.
Fold corners of dough over candy to cover completely; seal edges well.
Repeat for remaining... - 40.6212
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.196
Classic Fondue Neuchateloise
1. Take a large bowl, add the cheeses and cornstarch and toss until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 2-quart fondue dish or any 2-quart flameproof enameled casserole, add the wine and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Allow the wine boil briskly... - 44.4999
Deep Fried Fish Fondue
Drain uncooked fish thoroughly; pat dry with paper toweling.
Stir together flour and salt.
Thread fish onto bamboo skewers.
Coat fish with flour mixture; dip in beaten eggs, then in bread crumbs.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than half the capacity... - 36.3679
In skillet cook meat, uncovered, over medium-high heat till medium done, about 12 minutes; turn occasionally.
In large bowl, mix vinegar, catsup, 1/3 cup water, soy sauce, onion, garlic, and mustard; add meat.
Cover and chill overnight; stir... - 41.7227
Baked Swiss Fondue
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat 1/3 cup butter with the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard until creamy and well blended.
2. Cut the ends of butter and slice bread into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Apply the seasoned butter on one side of each... - 46.0263
Cheese Fondue Sauce
Measure all ingredients into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir over low heat until melted and hot.
Transfer to fondue pot.
If sauce gets too thick, dilute with white wine, beer or fruit juice. - 32.3727
Combine chicken broth with remaining ingredients in a buttered 3-cup casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° F.oven for 20 minutes or until rice is tender. - 28.8711
1) In the top of a double boiler, combine the chocolate and cream together.
2) Place the top over hot water and stir until the chocolate is melted and thoroughly blended with the cream.
3) Stir in the Cointreau and mix thoroughly
4) In a small pan or... - 38.3642
Oriental Fire Kettle Dinner
1. On a large serving platter arrange the meat in overlapping circles attractively.
2. In a pan heat chicken stock to boil, pour it into fire kettle and add green ginger.
3. Throughout the cooking time ensure stock is kept at boiling point.
4. Normally... - 41.3621
1) Into a saucepan, add the cream cheese
2) Mix till smooth
3) Add in the soup, sour cream, paprika, and the garlic powder
4) Heat everything over a medium heat and cook till just heated through
5) Add in the crab meat, shrimp and about 3 tablespoons... - 44.1966
Party Steak Pot
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Party Steak Pot. Believe, this Party Steak Pot doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 45.3934
New Orleans Yams
Drain grapefruit and orange sections, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Blend syrup with honey, cornstarch and salt in saucepan and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Arrange grapefruit and orange sections and yams in buttered shallow casserole and pour... - 32.2632
Summer Vegetable Salad
Put eggplant in a colander, sprinkle with salt and let stand 30 minutes to drain.
Rinse and dry.
Heat oil in a large skillet, add eggplant and onion and cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add zucchini and peppers and cook over low heat 15 minutes, turning them... - 45.5621
Beat together well with spoon.
Add more club soda if too thick.
Chill until needed.
Have vegetables on individual plates or in larger bowls.
Serve with a fondue fork to spear vegetable, dip in batter and cook in oil.
Also give everyone a dinner fork to eat... - 22.2969
Cheesy Delight Meal
Watch Chef Walter Staib making some of his favorite dishes using cheese, from breakfast through dessert. The video shares a great way to use up cheese left over from holiday parties. The chef here makes four dishes with cheese, Cheddar cheese fondue,... - 146.759