- » Holiday Eggplant
Holiday Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday eggplant recipes.
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.772
You May Also Like!
Baby Eggplant Salad
Nutritiously rich and appetizingly inviting, this Baby Eggplant salad is an incredibly tasting accompaniment to be partnered with any meal. Serve it along with a dipping sauce as an appetizer, even then it tastes awesome! - 15.058
1. Lengthwise cut eggplants into ¾ inch slices; do not peel.
2. Generously apply a mixture of parsley, paprika, garlic and oregano on both sides of the slices.
3. Line a broiler rack with foil and apply tomato juice over it to... - 45.1076
Boil eggplant in salted water.
Drain and mash.
Saute onion, garlic and green pepper in bacon fat.
Add eggplant and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in bread crumbs, egg, milk, butter, salt and pepper to taste.
Pour into casserole.
Sprinkle top with cracker crumbs and... - 44.2667
1. Divide mozzarella cheese in half. Dice one half and slice remainder into 12 equally thin slices.
2. Trim ends and pare eggplant then slice lengthwise into 12 thin slices.
3. In a shallow dish, lighly beat 2 of the eggs with a fork until well... - 45.5196
1) In the oven, bake the eggplant till the skin turns a dark brown at 474 F
2) Once baked allow to cool and then peel the skin
3) Using a sharp knife, finely chop the eggplant to a pulp and add to a bowl.
4) Add in the onion, oil, lemon juice, salt,... - 37.4808
1. Parboil the aubergines, strain and let cool.
2. Then slice each aubergine in half lengthwise and scoop out some of the aubergine, leaving a hollow in the centre.
3. In a saucepan mix the minced meat with the chopped onion and fry.
4. Add half of the... - 42.9011
Aubergines Stuffed And Baked
1. Boil unpeeled aubergines for 5 minutes.
2. Cool. Halve lengthwise and remove a little of the pulp to leave thick shells.
3. Boil rice and cool.
4. Brown chopped onions in fat.
5. Add the. diced, peeled tomatoes, grated garlic and the chopped brinjal... - 38.224
Melanzane Alla Parmigiana - Aubergine With Parmesan
1. Slice the aubergines.
2. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
3. Take a nonstick frying pan and brown the sliced aubergines until they become soft inside.
4. Take a serving platter, arrange fried aubergines, and top them with tomato slices,... - 38.6032
1. Lengthwise slice eggplant and cut into half.
2. Scoop the inner pulp leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
3. Season the inner side of each shell with salt and keep aside.
4. Cut the eggplant pulp into small cubes.
5. In a small bowl, mix half of... - 50.5586