- » Holiday Eggnog Punch
Holiday Eggnog Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday eggnog punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday eggnog punch recipes.
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 43.991
Peppermint Eggnog Punch
Mix ice cream, eggnog mix and carbonated drink to- gether in punch bowl.
Do not blend in ice cream thoroughly.
Serve with a candy cane for stirring. - 22.4464
Holiday Eggnog Punch
Combine eggnog, ginger ale, and orange juice concentrate in a large bowl, stir well.
Serve punch immediately. - 20.8298
You May Also Like!
Holiday Eggnog is perfect for one of those classy parties that you host. I have been making this tasty and unique drink for a few years now. Here is a brilliant Holiday Eggnog recipe! - 36.5577
Holiday eggnog is a special eggnog recipe. This holiday eggnog is flavored with rum and nutmeg for taste. Served warm, it is a rich and luscious drink to enjoy during the holidays. - 27.6598
Beat 1/2 cup sugar and egg yolks; add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir into milk slowly.
Cook in double boiler until mixture coats silver spoon, stirring constantly.
Place in pan of cold water to cool.
Beat egg whites and dash of salt until stiff peaks form.
Add... - 37.7116
Coconut Holiday Eggnog
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
2. Add coconut cream and beat well.
3. Stir in vanilla and rum.
4. Refrigerate dish for several hours until well chill.
5. In punch cups, spoon Coconut Holiday Eggnog and dust... - 44.5443
Traditional Holiday Eggnog
1 Separate eggs, placing yolks in a large bowl and whites in another large bowl.
2 Add sugar to the egg yolks; beat until fluffy-thick.
3 Stir in bourbon, cognac, vanilla and light cream.
4 Chill for several hours, or until very cold.
5 Beat egg... - 41.789
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 41.1165
Classic Holiday Eggnog
1) In a bowl beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar till thick.
2) Gently add milk, beer, and brandy.
3) Whisk the egg whites will foamy.
4) Gently add 1/4 cup sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
5) Add whites into yolk-beer mixture.
6) Chill before... - 41.4954
Holiday Eggnog Deluxe
Holiday Eggnog Deluxe is a lovely in taste. If you like egg yolks mixed with rum and cream beverage then try this Holiday Eggnog Deluxe recipe. Holiday Eggnog Deluxe is special occasion recipe which is used a lot in Christmas. - 41.3806
Beat sugar and spices into beaten eggs.
Stir in chilled orange and lemon juices.
Cut ice cream in chunks; place in punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Gently stir in egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 39.039
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 93.1157