- » Holiday Egg Drink
Holiday Egg Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday egg drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday egg drink recipes.
Vegan Egg Nog
1. In a blender, blend ¼ cup of candied orange peel. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, pour the almond milk. Dissolve cornstarch in it.
3. Add the pureed orange peel, cointreau and bring to boil stirring continuously.
4. Turn off the heat... - 114.458
Holiday Eggnog Cocktail
Eggnogs are usually served during the time of Christmas, it’s a part of the tradition to drink up! So for the Christmas season you would want to make this! See the video for more! - 99.974
Holiday Eggnog Drink
Your holiday platter is incomplete without the classic, festive eggnog. Rich, creamy and extremely simple to make, this eggylicious drink. The wonderfully distinctive flavor of eggs makes sure that you reach out for a second helping. Stream the video recipe... - 93.1157
Beat egg whites in mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Beat egg yolks in mixer bowl until creamy.
Beat in 1 cup sugar and salt.
Fold beaten egg whites into beaten egg yolks.
Beat whipping cream in... - 49.4054
Spicy Apple Egg nog
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable measuring cup or bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly with a fork.
2. Add sugar, salt, spices and apple juice whisk until well blended.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Place in microwave and heat for 7 to 8 minutes,... - 48.0656
1) Into a bowl beat the egg yolks using an electric mixer till frothy
2) Add in the sugar and beat till light yellow in color
3) Add in 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of bourbon
4) Then add in the milk and whipping cream and continue to mix well
5) Into... - 44.4249
In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half-and-half cream, eggs and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 9 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg if desired and remaining... - 43.991
1. In a pan beat 1/3 cup sugar into egg yolks.
2. Add milk, coffee powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt , cook stirring over medium heat till mixture coats a metal spoon and let it cool.
3. In a bowl beat egg whites till soft mounds form and gradually add 3... - 41.7135
Holiday Creme Eggnog
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and marshmallow crÃ¨me till well blended.
2) Add in the eggs, one by one. Continue beating after adding each egg.
3) Add in the rum extract and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4) Gently fold in the whipped cream... - 41.1165
Creamy Egg Nog
1. Start by chilling the cans of evaporated milk
2. In a bowl, put the next 3 ingredeints, and whisk properly together
3. In the same bowl, now add the sherry and whisk again, then add the rum or cognac, and whisk properly again
4. In... - 40.5673
Beat sugar and spices into beaten eggs.
Stir in chilled orange and lemon juices.
Cut ice cream in chunks; place in punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Gently stir in egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 39.039
Imperial Pineapple Egg nog
1. In a Dutch oven mix pineapple juice, orange peel, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Heat just to boil and remove thereafter.
3. Put in topping and honey.
4. Into hot pineapple juice mixture whisk in.
5. Using additional nutmeg sprinkle servings and... - 38.7866
Holiday Egg Nog Recipe. This preparation can be a bit tricky because you have to work carefully when folding in the egg whites. Where kid gloves here and use proper technique or you'll loose all the air you've whip into the whites and the eggnog won't have... - 38.2104
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar until very thick and lemon colored.
2. Slowly stir in bourbon, Jamaica rum and brandy.
3. Blend in heavy cream and milk
4. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
5. Gently fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture.... - 37.1044
Thunder Egg Drink
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Add the egg yolk, sugar and brandy over the ice.
3) Season the mixture with a little ground pepper.
4) Thoroughly shake the mixture, until frosty.
5) Use a lowball glass, to strain the drink and... - 35.1793
Lemon Egg Nog
1) Stiffly beat the egg whites and beat in half of the sugar or honey.
2) Add the remaining sugar or honey to the egg yolks and fold the mixture into the beaten egg whites, lastly add the milk and salt, stir well and chill. ... - 33.9987
– Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth and foamy. - 22.5826