- » Holiday Date Pecan Ball
Holiday Date Pecan Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday date pecan ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday date pecan ball recipes.
Holiday Date Balls
Combine dates, sugar, eggs, butter, salt, and vanilla extract.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Use back of wooden spoon to press dates against side of pan as you stir.
Keep mixture from boiling and cook until mixture is... - 35.471
1. In a pan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt and milk over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash down sides of pan to prevent crystals forming and continue cooking to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Add orange peel,... - 46.8962
Mixed Fruit Cheese Ball
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream and coriander; mix well.
Stir in the fruit.
Shape into a ball; roll in pecans.
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with apples and crackers. - 41.5591
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-lemon balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 41.4219
Pecan Nut Crust / Tart Shell
Yield: 1 9” or 10” tart pan, or 8-10 3 inch tartlets
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a food processor grind pecans to a meal; add sifted flour, maple crystals or sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse briefly to combine evenly.
2. Whisk... - 26.7991
1. In a bowl, mix together crushed corn flakes, dates, apricots and pecans.
2. In a sauce pan, add honey, butter and heat, add vanilla. Pour this over the cornflake mixture and mix until stiff.
3. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in... - 38.1626
1. In a saucepan mix sugar, syrup, butter and cream.
2. Boil the mixture till it reaches 234° to 238°. Check to see if a drop in cold water forms a soft ball.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat. Add the dates.
4. Cream the shortening till it gets... - 43.1978
Cream butter with corn syrup and heavy cream until smooth; slowly add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition and kneading in the last bit if necessary.
Work in vanilla.
Roll into 1" balls or use to stuff pitted dates, prunes, or dried... - 28.5169
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 49.5852
Country Style Doughnut Puffs
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla and 1/2 cup sugar; using a electric mixer beat well.
3. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the egg mixture and stir until... - 45.5694