- » Holiday Curry
Holiday Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday curry recipes.
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.1998
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 50.9449
Jamaican Inspired Beef Curry
How can you say that the dish you made was delicious? Only when there are no leftovers!! Here is a Jamaican inspired beef curry which the chef claims to be very delicious. The marinated beef in curry powder and scotch bonnet pepper are the stars in the recipe. - 92.3832
India Chicken Curry
1 In a medium saucepan cook the onion and celery in margarine or butter until tender. Stir in the flour and curry powder. Add chicken broth, tomato juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Season to taste... - 33.2443
Soften the butter.
Blend in curry powder. - 22.058
Leftover Turkey Jalfrezi Curry
Turn Christmas leftovers into this delicious turkey curry. This turkey curry is quick and tasty and uses a jar of ready curry spice paste and leftover Christmas dinner turkey meat and veggies. Serve it over fragrant basmati rice and accompany with chutney... - 103.893
Zippy Curry Dip
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with vegetables or chips. - 33.706
Thai Pork Curry With Mushrooms
Are you looking for a traditional Thai pork curry? Here the chef has shared an excellent Thai pork curry with mushrooms recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Prepare this flavorful recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice for lunch... - 94.5241
Curried Apple Relish
1) In a skillet, melt the butter, then stir in sugar and curry powder.
2) Add the apples and toss until thoroughly coated.
3) Cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are thoroughly heated.
4) Serve the... - 28.323
Curried Apple Relish
Melt butter in skillet.
Stir in sugar and curry.
Add apples; toss to coat.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, till apples are heated through, about 5 minutes.
Serve with meat or poultry. - 27.66
first chop brinjal and keep inside the water.keep a bowl on gas when it is heat put mustard allow till it splutter,then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it changes its colour to brown,then add chopped methi leaves fry till it becomes soft,now add ginger... - 22.8904
Traditional Erissery For Sandya
If you are craving a rich vegetarian curry in the wintry months, try this one. This recipe of Kerala Style pumpkin curry is rich in coconut and delicately spiced. Though it is made on auspicious occasions in Kerala, this pumpkin curry can satisfy your hunger... - 86.5382
very quick and easy to make carrot curry - 38.0823
Simple Curried Eggs
1. Boil the rice and keep hot.
2. Shell the eggs. Cut into halves.
3. Arrange neatly in a dish. Border with boiled rice.
4. Pour hot curry sauce over the eggs and serve hot. - 28.5226
Make Your Own Curry
Place all ingredients in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 200° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place mixture in blender container.
Cover; blend till well ground.
Package in 1/4-cup portions. - 38.3553
Thai Green Curry
Those who find cooking or Thai cooking intimidating can go with Curry Simple brand of Thai Curry sauces. Chefs shows how easy it is to make Thai curries with these sauces, and they are super delicious, super easy and super quick. This one sauce can be the... - 85.1592
Curry Sauce With Cream
1. In a large saucepan, heat butter.
2. Brown finely chopped onion by sauteing it.
3. Add sugar, flour, cayenne, salt, and cook until smooth.
4. Add stock and cream and stir it well.
5. Boil the mixture until it thickens. Keep stirring throughout the... - 43.2474
Make Your Own Curry Powder
Place all ingredients in shallow baking pan.
Bake in 200° oven for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Blend ingredients using mortar and pestle or an electric blender till well ground.
Pour into small containers.
Cover. - 30.5044
Here I am posting a special Konigsberger Klopse recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this... - 39.954
Curry Party Snack
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix together.
2. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hour keeping the lid slightly open.
3. Stir in between.
4. Serve warm from the pot.
5. Cool and store in airtight jars if reserved for later use. - 35.4463
Dry Potato Curry
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cloves cinnamon, peppercorns, poppy seeds and fennel seeds. Fry on a low heat till nice aroma comes out. Keep it aside.
Grind a masala by adding coconut, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp along with 1/4 cup of water to a coarse... - 41.122
Curried Cheese Canapes
1) Blend the first four ingredients and spread on the toast rounds.
2) Add a dash of lemon juice if desired.
3) Serve as desired. - 28.3583
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 43.7741
1.In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Serve along with assorted vegetables.
4. Can accompany fish and chicken as a sauce. - 33.139
Would you like to try simple Fish Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a traditional Fish Curry recipe from Bengali Cuisine. Fish Curry is a delicious Indian Curry.It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 48.2731
Bamboo Shoot Curry
1. Apply salt to bamboo shoots and keep it aside for about 30 minutes. Squeeze out the water.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
3. When they splutter add cut red chillies and fry for few seconds.
4. Add onion and fry till golden brown.
5. Add... - 33.5895
Curried Popcorn Mix
In large, deep baking or roasting pan, combine popped corn, pretzels and walnuts.
In small bowl, mix butter, curry powder and pepper sauce; drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat evenly.
Bake in 300 DegreeF oven about 30 minutes, tossing twice.
Remove... - 35.432
Cashew Curry Shrimp Salad
Here is an easy and healthy cashew curry shrimp salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this dish for lunch. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try... - 40.1549
Curried Lamb And Lima
1) Combine together butter or margarine, Lima beans, lamb gravy, onion, ground mace, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
2) Add in rest of the ingredients except rice and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
3) Serve the preparation with... - 37.4712
Pandi Curry From Coorg
Coorg Pandi Curry, hails from the coorg region of Karnataka in India. Coorg region is very popular for the cuisine it has created over the years. Pandi Curry is such a creation from this beautiful region, spices and tamarind really give this dish a boost. A... - 52.102
Curried Chicken Filling
1. In a skillet, heat butter and saute onion, apple and garlic for 5 minutes without browning.
2. Add salt, flour, pepper and curry powder and stir the mixture until smooth, and cook for about a minute.
3. Stir in chicken stock and cook until the sauce... - 38.2842
Toasted Curried Almonds
Preheat oven to 275° F.
Spread almonds out in a large, shallow roasting pan.
Mix butter with curry powder, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid hot red pepper seasoning, drizzle over nuts and stir well.
Roast uncovered, stirring every 20 minutes, about 2 hours... - 34.2073
1. In a medium sauce pan combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame, cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or till pears are cooked.
3. Place on a serving platter, and serve warm. - 30.8724
Curry Pineapple Spread
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all the ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
2) Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
3) Use this Spread on any fruit salad. - 33.391
Gourmet Curry Butter
1. In a small bowl, put together all ingredients and blend.
2. On a piece of plastic wrap, transfer the mixture and wrap up the sheet to shape the mixture into a log shape.
3. Roll up the wrap.
4. Twist the ends to shut.
5. Create a compact, even... - 38.0903
Classic Curried Fruit
Drain fruit well.
Arrange in baking dish.
Melt butter, add sugar and curry and mix well.
Spoon over fruit and bake at 350Â° for 1 hour uncovered.
Refrigerate at least 24 hours before serving.
Before serving add maraschino cherry to each peach and pear... - 34.5075
Malabar Prawn Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe. Malabar Prawn Curry is a delicious Indian seafood curry .It is very popular dish in Goa. It is included as a main dish in South Indian lunch and dinner menu .... - 49.8094
Curried Tomato Salad
1) Using a knife, cut the tomato into half and using the hands squeeze the seeds
2) Chop the onion finely
3) Refrigerate the tomatoes till serving time
4) Into a bowl mix together the parsley, yogurt, curry powder, salt and pepper
5) Place the... - 37.8936
Holiday Curry Recipes By Category