- » Holiday Curry
Holiday Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday curry recipes.
Indian Keema Matar
Keema matar is an authentic Indian recipe, which many of you must have tasted. Preparing this Indian comfort food is quite easy and quick. This spicy minced meat dish is a real treat for your appetite, which you can serve with rice or Indian flat bread or... - 139.282
Indian Eggplant Tomato Curry
This Indian eggplant tomato curry is an authentic eggplant preparation, which you should try to bring a variation in your regular menu. Eggplant is a versatile vegetable which can be used in various ways. The gravy is extremely delicious and can be served on... - 133.383
Sev Puri Snack
If you love to eat 'chaats', then you would simply love this spicy-savory snack. Crunchy, tangy, hot and sweet, this lip-smacking Indian street food is quite a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients and get assembling this zesty snack at home. - 121.769
Thai Pork Curry With Mushrooms
Are you looking for a traditional Thai pork curry? Here the chef has shared an excellent Thai pork curry with mushrooms recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Prepare this flavorful recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice for lunch... - 94.5973
Jamaican Inspired Beef Curry
How can you say that the dish you made was delicious? Only when there are no leftovers!! Here is a Jamaican inspired beef curry which the chef claims to be very delicious. The marinated beef in curry powder and scotch bonnet pepper are the stars in the recipe. - 92.4242
Traditional Erissery For Sandya
If you are craving a rich vegetarian curry in the wintry months, try this one. This recipe of Kerala Style pumpkin curry is rich in coconut and delicately spiced. Though it is made on auspicious occasions in Kerala, this pumpkin curry can satisfy your hunger... - 85.0212
Thai Green Curry
Those who find cooking or Thai cooking intimidating can go with Curry Simple brand of Thai Curry sauces. Chefs shows how easy it is to make Thai curries with these sauces, and they are super delicious, super easy and super quick. This one sauce can be the... - 76.5154
My friends love this Malai Kofta Recipe. This is a traditional recipe from Punjabi Cuisine. Whenever my friends party or celebrate, they include malai kofta in the menu. Malai Kofta is a very delicious Indian curry. It is a very popular marriage party dish in... - 58.1503
Onam Special - Kootu Curry
During Onam festival in Kerala, kuttoo Curry is a must. Kuttoo in itself means vegetable added with lentils which form the dish. Although there are varieties of koottu curry prevalent in southern India, this original dish of kerala wins over them all. Koottu... - 55.3175
Mix Vegetable Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Mix vegetable Curry recipe. Mix vegetable Curry is a delicious Indian curry .It is very popular dish in Punjab. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Mix... - 55.0666
My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Dal Tadka recipe. I like this healthy Dal Tadka recipe very much. Dal Tadka is a very common dish in the India. It is a good source of high protein. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Dal... - 54.923
Onam Special - Coconut Milk Rasam
Coconut Milk Rassam is a dish that can be eaten as a soup or as a curry, and is very traditional for keralaites celebrating Onam. Originally rassam is a south indian soup, flavored with tamarind juices and steamed lentils, but this recipe is all about the... - 53.8901
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 53.3905
Berra's Turkish Leeks
1. In a large bowl, pour vinegar and fill it with cold water.
2. Chop off the root end and the greens from the leeks.
3. Diagonally slice leeks into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
4. Add the sliced leeks in vinegar water.
5. Let it soak for 30 minutes.... - 51.9898
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 51.5279
Simple Chicken Curry
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add chicken and fry till water is... - 51.0985
Mexicali Corn And Bean Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onions and cook until tender-crisp.
3) Add corn, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder and stewed tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer,... - 50.903
Turkey Curry With Pureed Yams
1. In an medium size saucepan,
2. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the turkey to the boiling water and blanch for 1 minute and drain.
1. Place a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, over medium heat and melt half of the butter.
2. When... - 50.8763
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.7574
Savory Chicken Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Coat the chicken pieces with flour.
3. In a large flat skillet, heat oil.
4. Arrange floured chicken pieces and brown evenly on all sides.
5. Add shallot if using towards end of the browning... - 50.4502
Would you like to try authentic Aloo Gobhi at home? This Aloo Gobhi recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Aloo Gobhi is a very popular Indian dish. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Aloo Gobhi goes well with paratha , but it can also be... - 50.417
Pandi Curry From Coorg
Coorg Pandi Curry, hails from the coorg region of Karnataka in India. Coorg region is very popular for the cuisine it has created over the years. Pandi Curry is such a creation from this beautiful region, spices and tamarind really give this dish a boost. A... - 50.4093
Would you like to try simple Fish Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a traditional Fish Curry recipe from Bengali Cuisine. Fish Curry is a delicious Indian Curry.It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 50.405
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
1. Soak mushrooms according to package directions until softened.
2. Drain the soaked mushrooms and reserve liquid; remove 8 mushrooms and keep aside for garnish.
3. Thinly slice remaining mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan, put... - 50.4003
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1011
Quick Fried Squid With Crab And Tomato Sauce
1. Cut squid into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces.
2. In a large bowl, mix together crab meat, tomato puree, sugar, soy sauce, chicken stock and dry sherry.
3. In a cup, blend corn flour with 1 tablespoon water to make smooth paste.
4. In a wok... - 50.0781
Chicken, Beans, And Vegetables
1) Take a large pot and combine together water, chicken and lima beans in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
2) Add onion and pinto beans. Simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Remove chicken and place in a bowl.
4) Add tomatoes,... - 50.0768
Southern Style Round Steak
Cut meat into six serving-size pieces; pound to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown meat, half at a time, in the Dutch oven.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Top with sweet potatoes,... - 50.0611
Ants Climbing Trees
1. In a large bowl, put together the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add minced pork; stir well to mix.
3. Cover the bowl.
4. Let the meat marinate for about 30 minutes.
5. In a large pot, cook noodles according to the packet... - 50.0152
Malabar Prawn Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe. Malabar Prawn Curry is a delicious Indian seafood curry .It is very popular dish in Goa. It is included as a main dish in South Indian lunch and dinner menu .... - 49.8064
Indian Style Turkey
1) In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of chicken broth and sauté onion, celery and garlic in it for 3-5 minutes until onions begin to color and liquid evaporates.
2) Stir in turkey and sauté for 5 minutes until turkey loses its pink color.
3)... - 49.7204
Dijon Lamb Chops
1) Trim the fat from lamb chops.
2) Rub both sides with lemon and sprinkle lightly with pepper and garlic powder.
3) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
4) Preheat oven to 500° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 49.676
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6733
Marinated Pork Roast
1) Take a small bowl and mix together vegetable oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2) Score the roast and rub with prepared seasoning.
3) Wrap the roast in foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat... - 49.6279
Sweet And Sour Lamb
Partially freeze lamb.
Cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips; set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Add enough water to to juice to make 3/4 cup liquid.
Stir in vinegar, tomato sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and bouillon granules.
Spray a wok or large... - 49.6083
Make a fine paste of grated coconut and cashew nut.
Marinate chicken with turmeric, salt and ginger garlic paste.
Heat oil in a handi and put the bedgi chilly, whole garam masala and then jeera.
Allow it to crackle then put chopped onions.... - 49.6049
Usually this curry is served with rice and its called as Rajma chawal. You can also serve this curry with any Indian Bread. - 49.6006
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 49.4883
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 49.2549
Indian Creamed Spinach
1. Remove and discard tough stems from spinach.
2. Rinse leaves with water and shake off to remove some of the water.
3. In a large heavy pot, place spinach and cover the pot.
4. Cook over medium-high heat with occasional stirring for... - 49.2178
Sauerbraten With Crab Apples
Drain apples, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Return apples to jar, then cover and chill.
For marinade, combine reserved syrup, vinegar, onion, cloves, bay leaf, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes; cool.
Place roast in a plastic... - 49.183
Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, take coconut and pour boiling water over it; stir well to mix.
2. Let the coconut soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or a deep frying pan until hot.
4. In the heated wok, pour oil and heat over a moderate heat... - 49.1207
Chicken Curry Rice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 1/2 quart casserole and arrange chicken in it.
3) Bake, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes.
4) Reduce temperature to 375° F.
5) Add tomatoes and stir to break them up.
6) Add all the remaining... - 49.1189
Tomato Cilantro Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a small bowl and combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, hot pepper and lime juice in it.
3) Add chicken and turn to coat evenly. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
4) Take a large skillet and heat 2 teaspoons oil over... - 49.1169
Fijian Curried Chicken
In a large frying pan, heat oil to medium heat.
Add chicken pieces and lightly fry on all sides, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Add haldi, garam masala, curry powder, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon stick, grated ginger, chopped garlic cloves, salt and cardamom.... - 49.0847
1. Chop the cod into small pieces.
2. In a skillet, stir fry the cod pieced in small amount of boiling oil.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In the same skillet, melt butter and fry carrots, garlic and onion until brown.
5. Stir in wine,... - 49.0807
Cabbage Kofta Curry
Would you like to try Cabbage Kofta Curry at home? This Cabbage Kofta Curry recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Cabbage Kofta Curry is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a... - 49.0713
My family loves this Channa Dalna Recipe. It is a simple and easy vegetable recipe. This dish is very popular in Bihar and Bengal. It is generally eaten during Lunch. Channa Dalna goes well with paratha, but it can also be eaten with rice . You will love this... - 49.0694
1. Slice fresh chillies diagonally into thin rings
2. Rinse sliced chillies under cold running water to remove the seeds.
3. Pat dry chillies with kitchen paper.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 1 tablespoon of stock or water, then add the... - 49.029
1. Pressure cook dal and mash well.
2. Dice tomatoes, kohlrabi, chayote, potato,onion, tomato, carrot, radish and beans and pressure cook.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
4. When they splutter lower the heat and add cumin seeds.... - 49.0088
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 48.9492
Kozhi Vartha Curry
The traditional Indian chicken curry that is a favorite in South India. The kozhi vartha curry is chicken cooked in traditional Indian spices. The aroma itself is enough to advertise your culinary skills. Try the chicken curry that is a real treat for your... - 48.8982
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, sherry, tapioca, sugar, gingerroot, pepper, and 1/2 cup water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry carrots, green pepper, and onion in hot... - 48.6928
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 48.6624
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 48.6217
1. In a sauce pan, add water and boil.
2. Add chicken to the pan and let it cook until tender.
3.Once done, take the chicken out in a dish and let it cool.
4.Meanwhile, add onions, pepper, tomatoes, corn, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, potatoes,... - 48.5793
Cheesy Chicken And Ham Bundles
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together water and bouillon cubes in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
2) Add sherry and chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil again.
3) Cover and reduce heat.... - 48.5494
Swiss Steak Lucerne
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a knife and cut the steak into serving size pieces.
3) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and flour.
4) Pound the meat.
5) Turn the meat over and sprinkle with the remaining pepper, flour and salt. Pound... - 48.4327
Baingan Bharta is a popular Eggplant Curry that goes well with Indian Bread/Rotis/Chapathis. Traditionally the eggplant is roasted directly over flame/fire until the skin shrivels and peels off easily. Roasting the eggplant over fire gives it a smoky flavor... - 48.4203
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.3658
Curry And Apple Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions for 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Add in flour and curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
3) Pour in stock, apples, lemon juice, and seasoning to taste.
4) Increase the heat to boil and simmer for 15... - 48.3252
Crab And Egg Delight
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter.
2) Add flour and cook over low heat for about 1 minute or until mixture become smooth, stirring constantly.
3) Gradually stir in half-and-half along with chicken broth.
4) Cook mixture over medium heat until... - 48.3024
My friends love this Dal Dhokli recipe. Dal Dhokli is a popular Gujrati dish. It is generally eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice. It is a good option for holiday cooking. Cook, share and enjoy this Dal Dhokli recipe. - 48.2819
Toor Dal Curry Balls
ToorDal balls Curry is a very tasty and healthy dish. Try it and enjoy !!! - 48.2529
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 48.1973
Kamaaina Coconut Curry
1. In a skillet, add butter and saute onion over medium heat.
2. Stir in flour, curry powder, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger; cover and cook for 1 hour over very low heat.
3. Add stock and coconut milk; stir until smooth but do not let the sauce... - 48.184
One of the simple recipes which can be served with rice or roti. - 48.1811
Spiced Prawns In Coconut
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Stir in the vinegar and mix to a paste.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry gently until soft and golden brown.
6.... - 48.1331
Healthy Chicken Tetrazzini
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet combine water and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken;... - 48.0827
Matar Paneer Masala
One of the tasty preparations with Paneer, goes well wth rice or roti. - 48.077
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together rice, beef, onion, green pepper, salt, egg and pepper in it. Mix nicely together.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs.
4) Place the meatballs in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch... - 48.0666
Curry from Karnataka which goes well with all kind of Indian breads or dosas. But its a best accompaniment for puris. For Puri recipe, follow the link below:
http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/puri_bhaji - 48.0601
Baby Corn Curry
Very easy and quick to make curry that goes well with Roti/Chapathi. - 48.0303
Appetizer Chicken Curry Mold
1) Beat egg yolks.
2) Pour milk in a saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over it. Add chicken bouillon cubes and beaten egg yolks. Mix well.
3) Place mixture over low flame. Stir constantly for nearly 5 minutes or until the gelatin and... - 48.0231
Chicken With Ginger Sauce
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and puree together ginger, small onion, garlic and water in it. Set the mixture aside.
2) Take a Dutch oven or non-stick pan and fry chicken in it without any oil and keeping the skin side down.... - 47.8371
Chicken Hariyali literally means Green Chicken. This dish has got its obvious name since it is cooked in green herbs gravy. The cilantro and mint paste give 'Chicken Hariyali' a healthy twist. Easy to cook and tasty to eat, it surely is a way to get some... - 47.8015
Grilled Thai Chicken
1) Take a shallow glass dish and place chicken in it.
2) Take a food processor of electric blender container and blend together peppercorns, salt, cilantro, garlic, vodka, lemon juice and green chili pepper.
3) Pour cilantro mixture over chicken and... - 47.771
Baked Chicken With Wine Soaked Vegetables
1) Remove neck and giblets from chicken. Reserve for other uses.
2) Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Preheat oven to 375° F.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together the first 7 ingredients in it.
5) Pour wine over the... - 47.7425
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2. Add chicken and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned; turning once.
3. Transfer the chicken to a plate and keep aside.
4. Add potatoes, onion, and garlic and cook for 5 minutes with frequent stirring.
5.... - 47.7324
I like this healthy Dal Palak Recipe. This recipe will help you in living longer. Dal Palak is an Indian dish mostly eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice, but it can also be eaten with roti. You should try this Dal Palak recipe. - 47.6887
Cranberry Glazed Ham
1. In a small glass bowl, blend together juices, sugar, raisins, cornstarch and ground cloves.
2. Heat the liquid at High for 4 to 5 minutes until the glaze is thickened; stir once.
3. In an 8-inch baking dish, place ham at the center and decorate with... - 47.6822
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Skewered Chicken Livers
1.Take the gall out from the livers of chicken and wipe well by using a clean cloth.
2.Add little salt and pepper and divide the livers in two parts each.
3.Grill the slices of bacon for a minute on each side and once done, divide it in... - 47.5508
Flounder Fillets With Chick Pea Relish
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) FOR THE CHICK PEA RELISH: Take a small bowl and combine onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper, vinegar and garlic in it. Add chick peas and mix well. Set aside.
3) FOR THE FLOUNDER FILLETS: Take a small saucepan... - 47.5302
Mussels In Cream And Curry Sauce
1. Wash and scrub the mussels several times in cold water.
2. Discard all broken shells and the ones that do not close tightly.
3. Remove the beard from each one.
4. In a large saucepan, rub the inner side with a buttered paper and... - 47.4234
I cook this Cholar Dal recipe every Saturday. I like this healthy Cholar Dal because it is a high protein dish. It is a very common dish in the Indian homes. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Cholar Dal goes well with rice, but it can also be eaten with... - 47.366
Red Beans Lentil Dish. Rajma and Rice is a popular combination of N. India. - 47.3167
Best Shrimp Curry
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
2. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole put together celery, onion, and butter.
3. Cover the casserole with lid.
4. Cook on High for 6 to 7 minutes until onions and celery are limp.
5. Add flour, salt, curry... - 47.2107
Curried Chicken Drumsticks
Toss the chicken drumsticks in the flour.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions until softened.
Add the wine and cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the curry powder, pepper, chutney and parsley.
Spread over the chicken drumsticks and leave to... - 47.2025
Gosht Kofta Korma
'Gosht' means meat of the Lamb/Mutton. Kofta's implies spicy deep-fried balls and Korma is thick gravy. This Meatballs Korma is an absolutely delicious dish. - 47.1332
Boil brocoli florets in salted water adding half of turmeric powder till it is cooked half.
Heat oil in a pan ,add onions and saute till brown.
Add in ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder, redchillipd,coriander powder,garam masala powder,remaining turmeric... - 46.9462
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.9372
Holiday Curry Recipes By Category