- » Holiday Cranberry Tea
Holiday Cranberry Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday cranberry tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday cranberry tea recipes.
Spiced Cranberry Tea
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, place the water.
2) Microwave the water, uncovered, on HIGH for 10 ½ to 11 ½ minutes, till boiling.
3) In a cheesecloth, tie the allspice, cloves and cinnamon and add to the water, along with the tea bags.
4) Cover and... - 45.7835
Cranberry Tea Punch
1) In 2 1/3 cups of boiling water, steep the tea and spices for about 5 minutes.
2) Add the sugar and stir well till it has dissolved.
3) Allow the mixture to cool and then add the fruit juices along with 1 1/2 cups of water.
4) Chill the... - 41.9245
Mulled Tea Punch
1. In large saucepan, bring water to aboil.
2. Add tea bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
3. Remove tea bags. Stir in cranberry juice, brown sugar and spices.
4. Bring to a boil; then simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
5. Remove spices; stir in wine and... - 38.2702
You May Also Like!
Hot Cranberry Tea
1. In a Dutch oven, add the cranberries, water, cloves and cinnamon. Bring to a boil.
2. Cover with lid, lower heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
3. Through several thicknesses of cheesecloth, strain the mixture, squeezing gently.
4. Pour in lemon juice,... - 39.4586
Holiday Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, apple juice and honey. Over medium heat, bring the mixture to boil, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce the heat to a low flame and allow the sauce to simmer uncovered for 5 mins or until berries pop. The... - 37.5575
Hot Fruited Tea
1. In one continuous strip peel whole orange and set aside reserving orange meat for another use.
2. In a heavy large saucepan bring placing water, tea bags, cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. With cover... - 42.8614
Cranberry Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift all the dry ingredients together.
3) Combine together the egg, milk and salad oil. Mix well.
4) Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well till moistened.
5) Add the nuts... - 45.9017
Glazed Cranberry Orange Scones
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will yield tender scones that will disappear as soon as they are served? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests! - 112.718
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy.
6) Add oil, milk and... - 42.3562
Cranberry Nut Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and line with a strip of greased wax paper.
3 Or, line 18 muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
4 In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5 In a... - 46.2426
Sparkling Raspberry Tea
1. Mix tea, juice and sparking water. Serve over ice. Garnish with raspberries and mint. - 28.2434
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Orange Muffins. This would be perfect for breakfast or for a snack during the Holidays. - 0
Fall Tea Sandwiches
Cut the white bread into thin slices.
Trim the crusts (save them for making into buttered crumbs or croutons).
Cut the turkey into thin slices.
Remove the stem from the tomatoes and slice vertically.
Rasp the skin of the cucumber and cut into... - 47.912