- » Holiday Cranberry Carrot
Holiday Cranberry Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday cranberry carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday cranberry carrot recipes.
Holiday Cranberry Carrots
The Holiday Cranberry Carrots is a delicious dish that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I prepare it. Try this original Holiday Cranberry Carrots recipe for yourself! - 41.2694
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 46.1083
Zucchini Wraps With Cranberry Orange Salsa
Make these holidays and specially your Thanksgiving more special. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding recipe for zucchini wraps with cranberry orange salsa that is sweet and tangy. The video uses a cool kitchen tool to make the wraps, surely... - 115.821
Christmas Leftover Stir Fry
The best part about holiday cooking is the leftovers. Watch Barry put a festive twist on a stir fry and convert leftovers into a gourmet meal for family and friends. It is a great way to clean out your refrigerator after the festive season and make a quick... - 100.911
1. In large kettle boil lima beans in water with cover by cooking for 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let it stand 1 hour.
3. Stir in tomatoes, bacon slices, carrots, onion and seasonings, heat to boil and simmer for 1 hour with cover.
4. After... - 49.1963
Haunch Of Venison
Lard the venison with the salt pork.
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Put the venison into the marinade and leave for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lift out and dry the venison.
Strain and reserve the... - 47.913
1. Start by cutting the onion, the white and a little of the green part of the leek, celery, carrot, and fennel into 1/4-inch dice
2. In a deep lidded saucepan, pour the olive oil and 1 cup of water and heat it over medium heat, add the... - 48.3978
Apple Wine Braised Goose
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove giblets and neck from goose; rinse under cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Freeze liver to use for pate or other recipes; use neck and rest of giblets to make broth in Pumpkin Bisque, if desired. Remove fat from neck and... - 39.6388
Regal Crown Roast Of Pork
Preheat oven to 325°F Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast not touching bone.
Roast 1 hour and 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 150°F.
While roast cooks, prepare... - 44.9465
Rosh Hashanah Challah
A trio of Challah breads for Rosh Hashanah. "The sound of the shofar, the ram's horn that trumpets in the New Year at synagogues everywhere, is the unique sound of Rosh Hashanah. It stirs the soul. A freshly cut wedge of this challah, liberally dipped in new... - 53.3451