- » Holiday Corn Muffin
Holiday Corn Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday corn muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday corn muffin recipes.
Corn Bread Muffin With Honey
Nice way to start your day. Watch this video to make delicious corn bread muffin with honey. This is a sweet variation to the ordinary corn bread. This moist bread with a sweet corn flavor can be served as a side dish on a breakfast platter. Try it maple... - 109.409
My sister likes this corn muffin recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cupcake . An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this muffin very much. You... - 33.1153
You May Also Like!
Country Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups.
3. Into a mixing jar, drain the liquid from the corn.
4. Add milk to equal liquid amount as mentioned on corn muffin mix packet.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix, egg,... - 42.6157
Mini Mexican Corn Muffins
1. Combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and cumin seeds in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the buttermilk and egg whites, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the cheese and, if desired, the jalapeno... - 33.5738
Chile Corn Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients; add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until moist. Stir in corn and green chiles.
3. Divide batter evenly... - 36.9608
1. Grease a 12 bun or a muffin mould tray with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 210° C
3. Into a large basin, sieve the flours, salt and baking powder.
4. Pour a mixture of milk egg and honey and oil, blended in a... - 48.6973
Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small... - 38.621
Millet Muffins With Fresh Corn
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. In a 12-cup muffint tin, oil or spray, with a nonstick vegetable oil spray, take the egg and sugar and beat it together, pour oil and 1/2 cup of the buttermilk, stir till mixture is well... - 46.3399
Cornmeal Yeast Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, with warm water dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar.
3. In a small saucepan, combine whisking milk, butter, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and salt over medium heat until butter melts and... - 47.874
Savory Cornbread Muffins With Feta Cheese And Cherry Tomatoes
This is the season for soups, stews and chili's and what better to pair a simmering bowl of goodness than with some delicious savory cornbread muffins. Top them with feta and cherry tomato and you have a Mediterranean twist to the Southern classic. The batter... - 90.0648
Eggless Banana Muffins
What to do with over ripened bananas??? Make these yummy muffins, everyone in your family will love them. - 0
Cranberry Pecan Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place 14 (2 1/2-inch) paper liners in muffin cups.
Place cranberries and corn syrup in heavy saucepan.
Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries pop and mixture is slightly thickened.
Drain cranberries in strainer;... - 37.9581