- » Holiday Continental Cheese Appetizer
Holiday Continental Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday continental cheese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday continental cheese appetizer recipes.
Holiday Cheese Salad
1) In the blender container, add the cheeses along with buttermilk, chives, lemon rind, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue spice.
2) Process the ingredients at medium speed until mixture is smooth.
3) Season the mix with salt.
4) Use a freezer tray to... - 46.6434
You May Also Like!
Sunday Night Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the bottom and sides of a shallow 2-quart casserole with buttered bread, buttered side down.
3) In a bowl, place all remaining ingredients.
4) Stir the ingredients in bowl, well until blended.
5)... - 46.8645
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 40.8317
Beer And Cheddar Soup
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds or until melted.
Stir in carrots, celery, leeks, and thyme.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes (stirring after 3 minutes) or... - 45.0663
Part pizza, part quesadilla, this southwestern-style appetizer is sure to please. - 35.0836
Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
In food processor or blender, combine soup, chicken broth, vinegar, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce; process until smooth.
In large salad bowl, combine lettuce and 1 cup dressing; toss well to coat.
Top with chicken and croutons;... - 35.6983
Chunky Style Split Pea Soup With Ham
1) In a slow cooker, place together peas, water, ham, carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, salt and peppercorns.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for about 5 to 6 hours.
3) Raise the heat to high and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until peas and vegetables are... - 46.5501
Swiss Topped Cauliflower Soup
Quarter one onion; stuff the cloves into the second onion.
In a large saucepan, combine water and broth; add onions, leeks, carrots and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower; simmer, uncovered, for 30... - 46.8822
Open Faced Mini Reubenâ€™s
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Smear 1/2 teaspoon salad dressing on each slice of bread.
3) Arrange the bread slices on ungreased baking tray.
4) Place a slice of corned beef on each bread slice and about 1 tablespoon sauerkraut.
5)... - 37.1714
Turkey And Broccoli Galettes
1. Bring crusts to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, combine milk and cream cheese in a nonstick medium skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring, until smooth. Add broccoli and stir until warm. Remove from heat, stir in cheddar cheese and turkey and season... - 29.3567
Seafood Quiche In Deep Dish 9 Inch Pastry
1) Allow the pasty shell to thaw
2) Preheat the oven to 375 F
3) Into a bowl, add the lemon juice and toss the cooked shrimp into it
4) Into another bowl, crack the eggs and beat well
5) Add in half the cornstarch, salt, dill weed and... - 46.2435