- » Holiday Continental
Holiday Continental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday continental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday continental recipes.
Holiday Cheese Salad
1) In the blender container, add the cheeses along with buttermilk, chives, lemon rind, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue spice.
2) Process the ingredients at medium speed until mixture is smooth.
3) Season the mix with salt.
4) Use a freezer tray to... - 46.6434
Easy Holiday Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan by greasing it
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with a wooden spoon for 30 minutes while beating vigorously.
4. Turn this into the greased pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or... - 42.2274
Easy Holiday Mints
1. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and knead until smooth.
2. Shape mints in rubber candy molds, place on baking sheets, cover with a paper towel and let it dry.
3. Remove candy from molds and store in an airtight container.
4.... - 30.66
Holiday Carrots And Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the carrots and sweet potato, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, grate the rind from the orange, then juice the orange. Place the... - 26.4723
You May Also Like!
1) Cook the peas following the directions as per the packet without adding salt and keep aside
2) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and saute the onion till soft
3) Add the peas, mushrooms, dry sherry, nutmeg, salt, marjoram and pepper and cook till... - 41.1696
Pork Chops Continental
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a heavy skillet, take thick pork chops and brown it over medium flame in their own fat.
3. Add salt, pepper and paprika for the seasoning.
4. Grease a 3 quart casserole and place 3 chops at the... - 43.7642
Cream Crowned Veal Continental
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Cream-Crowned Veal Continental recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Cream-Crowned Veal Continental is simple and leaves... - 53.2102
1) Preheat oven hot to 300°F, 150°C or Gas No. 2.
2) In a small saucepan melt butter and remove from heat.
3) Crumble the biscuit and with a fork mix with butter.
4) Blend the mixture and spread at the base of buttered, 8-inch... - 44.4522
Continental Salmon Loaf
1) Wash the salmon with cold water and pat dry.
2) In a 1-quart casserole, arrange the salmon and cover it with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Vent the plastic.
3) Microwave the salmon on HIGH for 4 minutes, till the fish easily flakes when tested with a... - 47.0687
Continental Roast Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing
1) Make the stuffing, by placing in a of water the chestnuts for minutes
2) Boil till the skins comes off easily
3) Over the peeled nuts, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer till tender
4) Drain the chestnuts and keep aside to cool reserving the... - 44.3155
Continental Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease an oblong cake tin of 8x6-inches. Line the bottom with a greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
3) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till the... - 48.3097
1) In a glass jug, place the ice cubes.
2) Shake a dash of bitters over the ice.
3) Pour in gin and brandy.
4) Vigorously stir the mixture to combine.
5) Use a chilled martini glass, to strain the drink. - 31.5295
Combine rolled oats, flour, sugar, salt and soda.
Work lard as if for pastry.
Moisten with water.
Roll thin, using rolled oats and flour on board.
Cut into squares, bake at 350Â°F for 15-20 minutes. - 34.2978