- » Holiday Coconut Macaroon
Holiday Coconut Macaroon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday coconut macaroon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday coconut macaroon recipes.
Holiday Favorite Coconut Macaroon Cookie
Get set to impress your guests with this sweet, summery, tropical holiday treat. An indulgent treat, coconut macaroon cookie are unbelievably easy to make as Betty demonstrates in her video recipe. It’s so simple and sumptuous that even your kids can help... - 79.7356
You May Also Like!
Holiday Coconut Macaroons
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
Whip the two egg whites and salt on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until they make medium-firm peaks.
Carefully... - 32.2884
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Lightly grease and flour two cookie sheets.
3. In the small bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the eggs and beat till golden and foamy
4. Gradually add sugar to the same bowl and beat well again till the... - 44.9419
Coconut Vanilla Macaroons
1. In a bowl, blend together coconut flakes, condensed milk, almond extract and vanilla.
2. Drop by round tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Garnish with candied fruit or nuts.
3. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees centigrade for... - 37.0295
Coconut Almond Macaroons
The macaroon, a well-known cookie made from egg whites, sugar, and almond paste or coconut. It is often seen in Jewish households during Passover as it is leavened with egg whites and therefore meets the dietary restrictions of the holiday. - 108.787
Healthy And Tasty Coconut Macaroons
A wonderful dessert-time standby, coconut macaroons with their crackly outer layer and chewy inside makes for a real traditional holiday treat. Relatively simple to make, coconut macaroons are gluten-free treats that can be made more healthy by substituting... - 86.9122
Solar Cooked Coconut Macaroons
Crispy macaroons done in the solar cooker. These golden brown delights turn out nicely! Due to the audio absence the video is non directional. Watch the video for more - 48.0867
1 Place racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 325 degrees farenheit.
2 Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3 In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites with a handheld electric mixer on high speed until soft... - 38.4509
Thoroughly combine coconut and condensed milk; add vanilla.
Drop from teaspoon on well-greased baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
Bake at 350° 8 to 10 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Let cool slightly; remove from baking sheet.
Cool on rack. - 24.8026
Corn Flakes Macaroons
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites until foamy, add cream of tartar and vanilla.
2. Gradually, add sugar and beat well until stiff peak forms and is glossy. Add in pecans, coconut, cereals and fold.
3. Drop by round tablespoons onto prepared... - 40.9367
Macaroon Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, sugar and egg white until smooth! Stir in the coconut and coconut extract.
Set the filling aside.
To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray 18 cupcake cups with... - 50.8007